4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMGGGG.... LOL, MINTWIX & IPSMILEZ you guys are making go even more CRAZZYYYY about MTEAM!! Hehe. Thanks for sharing^^ :grouphug:

I haven't been this obsessed over any on-screen couple before, LOL!

I'm enjoying anything that I can get my hands on of MTEAM for the moment until there is news of their future lakorn!! Hehe.

I LOVE MTEAM!! MTEAM FEVER is rising more and more! LOL. :dance2:
Hahahha lol KA TEAM would be my first and MTEAM is the second Koo Kwan that has gotten me baa!
Like seriously...eat sleep drink MTEAM ahahha hahahahaha i love them both mak!
Same here, i am doing fanmv(s) for MTEAM until they both have more future pairings in the future.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
When you do finish your mv(S) please share ahahha
help put out our FEVER! OH WAIT ITS UNSTOPPABLE
LOL, I AGREE IT IS!!! :p

Hehe. Yes, I'll be surely to share them. I still want to keep this thread ALIVE for awhile!

I'm spamming MTEAM here and over there at TAWAN DEARD thread! LOL.

Does anyone know if they're going to have an official set for all 3 series together?

I checked at DVDLAKORN&ETHAICD but still none official set >.< If not, then I want to but there sets that are already out right now! I'm so impatieint, LOL.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LOL, I AGREE IT IS!!! :p

Hehe. Yes, I'll be surely to share them. I still want to keep this thread ALIVE for awhile!

I'm spamming MTEAM here and over there at TAWAN DEARD thread! LOL.

Does anyone know if they're going to have an official set for all 3 series together?

I checked at DVDLAKORN&ETHAICD but still none official set >.< If not, then I want to but there sets that are already out right now! I'm so impatieint, LOL.
Same here!!! :) :)
I need to go to TD thread too hahaha
I have no clue..sorry!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
finally finished WPM...! T-T i almost didn't want to finish it...
so so so so sad.
:teary:
Boy and Margie did amazing, i absolutely enjoyed and really felt Lom and Kati's love for one another. i was bawling when they died and couldn't touch each other.

then omg, when she woke up yay! and the Quadruplets' hug was epic. they were all wearing BLUE too... <3
so happy to see their happily ever afters!!!

i rewatched 4HJHKK sweet scenes so much and kept replaying but i can't get enough, like i want to just start back at the beginning! even though i think i've memorized every event in all four parts.

congrats to 4HJHKK for winning lakorn of the year. i don't think any other one could beat it. rarely have i been so satisfied with a lakorn... from the cast, acting, music, stories... :woot2:
i can't wait for their future lakorns together (or apart... ><)

i wish Yadech would have duet for Power 3 concert! Yaya sang with Boy and they were so cute!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
just finish this... omg it was good. everyone did great. Love Aum and Kim. Fai and Jeed. Margie nd boy.
BUT I AM TOTALLY IS IN LOVE WITH MTEAM the most. I love DIN AND MINT... haha Mark and Mint.
they were so damn cute. I wish like all u girls wished that there was more scene between them
it was to little. I miss them now. The ending was so short showing everyone (all the couple) u didnt even see Aum. :( haha
But overall, everything was great! :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW.. I'm impressed IPSMILEZ you are so fast! I need to catch up your work^^ Hehe.

But before I head to bed, I just want to point out that 4HJHKK cast should reunite and do a similar lakorn to Tae Jai Rak Nak Wang Pan!!

I just recently found out that MINT guest star in it but I still can't spot her although I've skimmed to episode12 already! o_O

It's such a very cute lakorn "Tae Jai Rak Nak Wang Pan", I can totally picture 4HJHKK cast inplace of the original casts. LOL^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
WOW.. I'm impressed IPSMILEZ you are so fast! I need to catch up your work^^ Hehe.

But before I head to bed, I just want to point out that 4HJHKK cast should reunite and do a similar lakorn to Tae Jai Rak Nak Wang Pan!!

I just recently found out that MINT guest star in it but I still can't spot her although I've skimmed to episode12 already! o_O

It's such a very cute lakorn "Tae Jai Rak Nak Wang Pan", I can totally picture 4HJHKK cast inplace of the original casts. LOL^^
Kob khun na ja
I am on the process of doing Part 4..i am feeling that Part 5 is actually the last part to my MiniVdo's of MTEAM :)

I am going to check that lakorn out...never heard of it

GOOD NIGHT JA :)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i was wondering who is ip.smilez. i was searching for any mteam videos on youtube and heaps were made by ip.smilez so i new it had to b someone here and i finally kow who.

i luv the mvs where there a story! its soo creative!! hope u make heaps more!!

i watched wayupuk a;ready and i cried when lom and kati were both in heaven and when the god chose lom and he knew that kati wasnt coming back! the music matched the scenery as well! that was soo sad. when lom came back to kati's house and her father put the golden leaf on her leg was soo exciting. when everyone knew she was safe the 4 siblings hugged and cried and i was laughing at that because mark was trying to cry but it didnt work!

im gonna miss 4 huajai!! especially mteam!

lovestar

sarNie Adult

anybody seen this. i havent been catching up with this thread lately so i dont no who posted what yet.

i feel sorry for them because the media are giving them too much pressure!

MTEAM NARAK!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^LOL. Yeah, it's been posted a couple of times already, but it's okay. I don't feel bad for them yet, because it's actually cute, more than anything. But I'd also rather not have the reporters bombard them like that over and over again. Once in a while is more than enough.

ip.smilez. Thanks for sharing your videos. I'm still not over MTEAM.

Came in to drop this link. I've translated Mark and Mint's interviews. It'll draw out at least a couple more squees, I reckon.

Link's here: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/48005-oho-magazine-interview-story-of-love-mark-and-mint/

lovestar

sarNie Adult
okay, i now no how to search for photos on mint's website but how do u look for older photod? she only posts up recent pics

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i was wondering who is ip.smilez. i was searching for any mteam videos on youtube and heaps were made by ip.smilez so i new it had to b someone here and i finally kow who.

i luv the mvs where there a story! its soo creative!! hope u make heaps more!!

i watched wayupuk a;ready and i cried when lom and kati were both in heaven and when the god chose lom and he knew that kati wasnt coming back! the music matched the scenery as well! that was soo sad. when lom came back to kati's house and her father put the golden leaf on her leg was soo exciting. when everyone knew she was safe the 4 siblings hugged and cried and i was laughing at that because mark was trying to cry but it didnt work!

im gonna miss 4 huajai!! especially mteam!
LOL :) Yes I am here at AsianFuse!!!
Thank you very much and I am glad you enjoyed my videos ja!!!
If i only had a better video maker, the videos would have looked better but than the Sony Vegas programs are not
compatible to my Sony Laptop..wierd :(

I just made 2 more videos of them so there are a total of 5 videos for my mini-movie for MTEAM!
LET'S KEEEEP THE HEAT/FEVER FOR MTEAM ALIVE!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^LOL. Yeah, it's been posted a couple of times already, but it's okay. I don't feel bad for them yet, because it's actually cute, more than anything. But I'd also rather not have the reporters bombard them like that over and over again. Once in a while is more than enough.

ip.smilez. Thanks for sharing your videos. I'm still not over MTEAM.

Came in to drop this link. I've translated Mark and Mint's interviews. It'll draw out at least a couple more squees, I reckon.

Link's here: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/48005-oho-magazine-interview-story-of-love-mark-and-mint/

No prob :)
AND thanks for translating the interview...
that was helpful of you!!!