4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I cant breathe after looking at his pictures
i am not officially light headed

I MISS THEM SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Chun gaaw kid teung MTEAM MAK MAK

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yes...a fun fanmade of Yadech...serious ones will come later lolz. ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qynnxljYzv4

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Lom's character was like a typical p'rek player. He can overlook his n'ek at some moment, but in the end he realize who he love and he chase his n'ek. And I agree, I forgive Lom for realizing what he did to Kati was wrong and he was hestitate to go safe Krati before it's too late.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ

Don't know if anyone's seen this clip. Moddum praising Yaya on his radio show. He says she really is the perfect girl, nice, well mannered, intelligent and beautiful and he rarely speaks highly of any actress lol. Nadech, what are you waiting for boy? :)

I guess he met her during the taping of Tee Tai Krua when they went to her house in Pattaya. That episode will air on Dec 26th.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Interviews: Margie, Boy, and Mint

Questions about 4 Hua Jai, Tawan Duerd, personal, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjj02fNVq4k

Uploader: cheetahloft

meenia

sarNie Adult
Moddum..he's funny.. i love it when he's such a huge fan of tono.. it was funny.. love it how he's praising yaya.. at the end he kept saying someone's name.. does he mean nadech to date yaya..or was he saying someone else.. he was commenting on it toward the end there... but it's nice that even he thinks yaya's perfect.. Alec is alright, but he has the the younger look, more like a boy's look, than nadech..who looks very manly.. which i love.. I do want nadech more with yaya... Can't get enough of those two.. so into them right now..thanks.. i have to catch up with episode 7 for boy and margie's lakorn..

Oh and there's still 1 hour and 15 minutes left till Christmas.. but i want to WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Moddum..he's funny.. i love it when he's such a huge fan of tono.. it was funny.. love it how he's praising yaya.. at the end he kept saying someone's name.. does he mean nadech to date yaya..or was he saying someone else.. he was commenting on it toward the end there... but it's nice that even he thinks yaya's perfect.. Alec is alright, but he has the the younger look, more like a boy's look, than nadech..who looks very manly.. which i love.. I do want nadech more with yaya... Can't get enough of those two.. so into them right now..thanks.. i have to catch up with episode 7 for boy and margie's lakorn..

Oh and there's still 1 hour and 15 minutes left till Christmas.. but i want to WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
i thought it's cool to see Moddum compliment Yaya and her manner too .. Normally, i see him praising and all over guys but to see him praise her repeatedly on air is just awesome. Show how much she really is herself. I believe toward the end, Moddum were saying something about Golf and Num leaving good comments on Yaya as well. She's perfecto! NADECH should really go after her for sure LOL

Just stopping by to wish EVERYONE a MERRY CHRISTMAS before I get busy tomorrow na .. Lots of good health, fortune and happiness to all 4HJHKK fans ja.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
MERRY CHRISTMAS every one. Today episode was not excite it at all. I love Mink she is cute. For some reasons Id enjoyed seeing Lom get torture by Kathi dad. I don't know why he waited so long to tell Chantel to take a hike. She was so annoying and good for Kathi to stand up to her. I love the Lom's workers and how they stood up to her baseless claim on Lom. Wow tomorrow preview looks scary to me.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Thanks for the FIT pictures! Ahhhh! Prin and Chalida looks so good together! I'm inlove with MTEAM! I think Mark looks handsome with it without the make up. Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone!

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
just finished ep 7 and its bout time he told Chantel to take a hike...loved Fai wen he told Lom to kidnap Kati :thumbsup: i can't believe tt tonite is the last ep i want another round!! anyway MERRY XMAS everyone

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

i love those pictures of MTEAM! they are so cute, and i agree, that's the first time i see Mark dressed like that so relaxed. love them. and Boy of course he's looking hot. !!!!

it's ending so soon! so 8 episodes then for WPM???

Nadech, yeah, go for Yaya! she's such a great woman already! can't find anyone like that easily! can' wait for YADECH's new lakorn. it's intense.