4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i see mark growing as a good actor one day. he's charming and handsome but have to work on that expression just a lil bit more and his tone as well...

nadach? he's good with the hot temper kinda roll so i know he can grow. his eye just pops out when he does get mad which i think it's funny...

boy is doing great as well. he'll grow into a good actor as well...

i think they will be the up rising stars for this generation...

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
So I just started reading Thara Himalai and the first chapter is already cute. It started off in middle school when some kid stole Nam's toy and she started crying. As he was walking away, Din, Lom and Fai came in and started beating the kid up. They haven't changed at all as adults lol. Still worried and possessive of their little sister like they were when they were kids. I'll try to translate the chapter and rest of the books word by word (if I can) later.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So I just started reading Thara Himalai and the first chapter is already cute. It started off in 2nd grade when some kid stole Nam's toy and she started crying. As he was walking away, Din, Lom and Fai came in and started beating the kid up. They haven't changed at all as adults lol. Still worried and possessive of their little sister like they were when they were kids. I'll try to translate the chapter and rest of the books word by word (if I can) later.
:thumbsup: :cheer:
OMG thanks so much! please do translate, i'm willing to read as much as you want to translate! i love the Quadruplets so much! lol those boys are so overprotective but i agree in second grade it's especially cute! i'm imagining 9 year old Din, Lom, and Fai right now. Fai is cracking his knuckles, Lom is rolling his neck and Din has his arms crossed before he orders "Attack!"
hahahahaha

i find Margie/Boy couple is very cute and matching! they are both good actors too...

happy 200 yes!

onahc

sarNie Elites
Oh no, I don't like Mint N because she's just not n'ek material and her acting is by far the worse of the newcomers.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
So I just started reading Thara Himalai and the first chapter is already cute. It started off in 2nd grade when some kid stole Nam's toy and she started crying. As he was walking away, Din, Lom and Fai came in and started beating the kid up. They haven't changed at all as adults lol. Still worried and possessive of their little sister like they were when they were kids. I'll try to translate the chapter and rest of the books word by word (if I can) later.
aww, thanks kamey2o3 for translating that...hehe..i too can picture the 3 of them getting ready to beat up the kid. LOL...tooo cute!!

jjinxx

Dal lol i guess it must be hard to accept but for us we just want more kisses for YADECH, and real ones too! now i feel anxious about the Yadech fanfic i'm writing hahaha

CONGRATS to NADECH, MARK and PREUK! awesome that they made it to hottest guys list! they deserve it... I'm watching Ngao Ruk Luang Jai and man, every time i see Nadech and Mark it's all :woot:

Rasa thanks for the news and video clip!

it was super cute when Kim appeared and Yaya got all excited and jumped up for a hug! i love those girls! :heart:

mintwix thanks for bringing in those points. i don't blame Mint or Mark either. it really did seem like PLR was inconsistent with the rest of the directors and producers.
IMO the "Wife" Fai is the real one. he's the cheesy and loving dork Fai that we see in the other 3 parts of the series.

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
Here's a little of the intro for you guys ;)

Middle School

Inside the school room where the teacher lets the kids play during their break time, a chubby kid named Nino is walking around looking for toys he wants to play with. Once he sees it, he immediately grabs a toy car from a girl. He also grabs a doll from the hands of a girl named Thipthara without even caring that she was having fun playing with it.

This little girl opened her mouth and began to cry when her doll was taken away from her hands.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Thanks, Kamey! Again, I wished I read Thai so I could indulge myself in this series of novels.

Rasa, thanks for the clip of Yaya and Kim! Yaya is sooo happy. Getting your own house is a big deal. Is she there with her sister as well and have her parents close by? I hope so.

:party: :dance2: HAPPY 200 TODAY!!!!!! Wowsers! :cheer: :party:

I need to party. It has been snowing nonstop and they cancelled school over here! It is so dark and dreary. I mean the snow is white, but the sky is so dark. It gets me down. I guess, I will have to watch 4HJHKK to cheer up! Or go sleding and have hot chocolate.

jjinxx

kamey2o3 NICE! getting me excited to read what happens next!! thanks!

i love Jeed and her ideas. she's like her hubby except her ideas work better lol i love seeing the girls gang up and work together just like the brothers! :grouphug:
stupid Chantel just had to come! and dummy Lom is bing all western touchy feely with her!!! grr! and what was up with her kissing him at the dinner table!??? his parents are right there!

but LOL i love when Chaem and Jeed looked mad at her for doing that and you can see Fai next to Jeed his facial expression is like "Oh Sh*t, Mia is mad, Chantel better watch out". it's like only a second while he's chewing (i notice he's always the only one chewing lol)

P'Rak and P'Yom are the best!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You perfectly phrase what I think. I really want them make another lakorn for Mark and Mint to make up for PLR. Anyway, PLR is not so bad compare to other lakorns out there. It sucks because it's a part of 4 huajai.
I want Mark and Mint together again for another lakorn also. But what I really, truly want, is a remake of PLR starring Mark and Mint again; with a better script that won't diverge far away from the original plot. But of course that is impossible. Impossible ~ (Thinks of Christina Aguilera and Alica Key's Impossible ///random)

Opps - what have I done ? :D
Don't tell me you regret it now. :p

I might need some time to digest what you've written there. And to watch the clip. (even if I can't understand it :p). Plus continue with that OT discussion. ;)
Oh, where do we continue?

BTW. Thanks for welcoming my rant/essay ladies! Sometimes I feel like such things would be out of place around here. LOL.

jjinxx

cute cute cute picture of Mint and Yaya! makes me so happy when my fav. costars are friends!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
onahc, on 21 December 2010 - 09:47 AM, said:

Among the girls in this entire series, I'm most impressed with Margie's acting. She's not the best looking and is freakishly skinny but she's head and shoulders above the other girls. Her acting is very natural and she portrays her multidimensional character with depth. Boy is just as wonderful as she is.

i agree with you. margie is great. i like boy too. love the storyline. i cant wait unti friday omg!!!
i'm enjoying this one a lot more than the other 3.
absolutely yes when it comes to acting wise, I think boy and margie are the best. The cutest is Yadech. The most romantic one should be kim and aum couple. I dont know how to describe Mteam. though I love them in person but I mostly skip their serie--it is boring and shortfall for 4HJHKK. (please dont be offended Mteam fans but this is not their faults)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
just finally finish watchin epi 5, well actually starting on it. GOsh i totally hate Chantel.
she aint pretty or nice. and gosh Chantel and Lom treat each other like there
boyfriend and girlfriend. Chantel is already annoying. Love Jeed and Cha aim though hahah