4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal is so quik. I think this thread jump 50 page since I last visit lots of reading. It's like lom n Kati fever now.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol the teaser likes to show scenes taht didnt air yet like last week, it showed jeed pointing teh gun and it didnt even show taht today...i just cant wait until the grape festival...i should fo read the spoilers and spoil myself hehe

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
WAYUPAK IS DEFINITELY IN LOVE!
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
:dance1: LOL I squee'd like a twelve year old teeny bopper at a Justin Bieber concert when he said he loved Kati. It was soooooooo cute!!!

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode is so cute. So far, I like it how the previews are actually of the next episode not the episode after. We're going to see all the couples tomorrow.

hippo

sarNie Adult
Lom is super cute!!! i had neutral feelings about boy before this lakorn, but his just so cute in here....eheheh

really loved the bromance scences in here, it was so funny.

super super excited for tonight's episode. really wanna see all the couples.
the teaser for tonight's episode got me screaming....lol....love din cha aim and fai jeed in the teaser....arrrgghhhhh counting down the hours!!!!

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Are they really of tomorrows episode the previews I mean. Did I somehow miss that scene where Jeed was threatening the guy with the gun? LOL
Oh shoot, I completely forgot about that scene. I mean, there were so many cute and funny scenes today that the thought to look for the scene of the three gals never came in mind. Well, I'm on vacation for the whole week and planning on relaxing and enjoying all the upcoming episodes.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for mteam pda.. need spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love lom and kati soooo much!!
when this drama started out i love the mteam couple... and the yadech storyline. and i love boy and margie individually so pairing them up together is just :eek: and every since the first sequel finished i've begun to like kim!!

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Every episode gets sweeter & sweeter, they really did saved the best for last :D I can't wait to see Kim & KHUN CHAI finally! That mofo has been gone too long lol, but WPM is still good even without the others, but the others leaves a familiar good feeling to see them all again. :) I've always been anticipating Lom's story & Krati's character fits just right, its absolute perfection. I enjoy every moment of this last series!! Great job to the whole team, great lakorn to end my year :thumbsup: