4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I have no idea either. But I've been thinking that she's quite beautiful.

Is that weird of me to say, since she's playing a ghost in WPM? :lol:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
LOL, are you talking about in this series or reality!? Hehe :eyetwitch:
I chocked on my hot chocolate ahahaha. In reality, I doubt they are. But I like to think of them as they are virgin. By the way, when did Fai say that?
The series, of course. What were y'all thinking ? kekeke .. :coverlaf: :blush: :coverlaf: :blush:

Fai told Peemai in Episode 2.

Reality-wise ? Let's just not go there. Or would anyone like to ? :pervie:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I FINALLY had time to create my first MV of PLR :: MTEAM! Here's PART1 of my story how Din and Chaaim met :crush: I'm too lazy to add subtitles to this song. If anyone wants I'll just post the lyrics on the description part.

Also, this is my first MV so bare with me^^

*sigh* My connection is slow now. :thumbdown:

So, I'll watch it tonite 'kay ...^_^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
P'Gie and P'Umm looks soo close;
its cuteee...i need to rewatch Badarn Jai!
I love the cast!

&& blissfulxoxo thanks for sharing your video with us :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
There's a longer version, by a few seconds--but totally worth the watch for MTEAM lovers. ^_~

Starts at 0:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKZS0__1F9M

It's really nothing we haven't heard before so I'll just give a quick summary.

It says Mint has been praised for her beauty and suitability for the role of Cha-Aim and that this is her first time pairing up with Mark. Mint said it was easy for her to work with Mark because Cha-Aim's character--being clumsy--is not much unlike herself.

Mint says Cha-Aim's character is a bit of a schemer, but Cha-Aim always gets caught. When she gets caught, she would be clutzy and embarrassed but pretends like she doesn't know anything because she's afraid of losing face. Here, Mint says she doesn't identify herself with this part of Cha-Aim's character, but the staffs like to tease her and tell her she doesn't have to act that much, just be herself.

They like to tease her about her clumsiness. Mint says everyone has worked hard and gave their all. They went out of the province and saw beautiful scenery in Thailand, such as rainfalls and mountains. She really liked the atmosphere and it made working enjoyable.
Thanks MINTWIX so much!^^ :kiss3: I thought it was something new but I guess not. I'm waiting to hear good news about MTEAM but who knows when that is going to happen! >.<

The series, of course. What were y'all thinking ? kekeke .. :coverlaf: :blush: :coverlaf: :blush:

Fai told Peemai in Episode 2.

Reality-wise ? Let's just not go there. Or would anyone like to ? :pervie:
LOL! Okay^^ I agree let's not go there? :p I think I probably missed that scene since FF often b/c I'm scared of horror! Hehe.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
lol so idk i think i answer my own question haha. here is a video of the ghost lady

My link

credit to: KissKeepInTouch

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, NEENA. I love P'Noo Tor. He is a great actor.

Mint and Mark look so fine together. Mint looks gorgeous. I love her hair likt that. Her face is seriously glowing. Mark is cute, but he looks very tired. He should get some rest. He looks pale, not bright. He has been working hard core. He should of slicked his hair or something to match with Mint's hotness. She looks beautiful.

Thanks for sharing, everyone!!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm so jealous!! I wish I was in THAILAND too! *SIGH* We are missing out :teary:

I FINALLY had time to create my first MV of PLR :: MTEAM! Here's PART1 of my story how Din and Chaaim met :crush: I'm too lazy to add subtitles to this song. If anyone wants I'll just post the lyrics on the description part.

Also, this is my first MV so bare with me^^

OMG!! i luuuuuuuuv ur mv. the song also suited it as well. with different parts of the lakorn u put it in the right spots for the music! :yahoo:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Okay...totally off-topic...but is Din's wife in WM the girl in Vietro's Yot Num Tah MV featuring Peck? I knew she was from somewhere...but I couldn't figure out where when I watched the video.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Whose a fan of P'Noo Tor?!!! Omg i think he was one of the highlights of Duang Jai Akkanee!!! he's so funny!! He was on WanWhanYoungWanYou with his family!! He has three kids! wow, he looks like a loving father and he was acting like P'Noo Tor lol LOVE LOVE!
CREDITS: ThinkJaden2 Utube
So that's his daughters. You know there're threads in pantip asking if the 4 adisuan casts don't pair up with their present partners, then who else they look good with. For Kim, I think most people pair them up with Boy Pakorn and the senior actors like Poh, Ken, Andrew. For Boy, most of them think Kim would look good with him other than Margie. For Mark, there're many like Margie, Yaya, Kim, Matt, Taew etc. For Nadech, most of them still think he looks best with Yaya. But there's one comment mentioned P'nutor's daughter, saying that's because one of his daughter looks like Yaya so much. And now I think I agree she does resemble Yaya.

Yaya in the play of her highschool.

Nadech also appeared on the website of his highschool too

Mint and her highschool friend

Now Mark in highschool day too.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Okay...totally off-topic...but is Din's wife in WM the girl in Vietro's Yot Num Tah MV featuring Peck? I knew she was from somewhere...but I couldn't figure out where when I watched the video.
That's a yes. Mint was Peck's girl in that MV.

1 more day til Friday....

hippo

sarNie Adult
Mint and Mak look HOT!
i like the look on mint, its different for her. love her regardless anyways...eheheh
Mak does look tired, but so hot at the same time.

love MTeam!!!!!

its very early friday for me....woooohooooo!!!!! lol, can't wait!

thanks for all the pics and clips =)))

hippo

sarNie Adult
I dunno if anyone has posted this or not, but its a clip of the event at big mountain,
I'm pretty sure it will please all fan's of every couple, but kim aum, coz aum's not there.

i wanted to scream at about 3:18....LOVE Mteam...eheheheh

credit cheetahloft
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0B5aAQsRYU

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Yeah. The other clip was clearer, but it only showed Mark taking his hand off Mint. Others noticed it too, but I thought it may have been a coincidence that it looked like he was hugging her. But wow, this video clip actually confirms it to be true. MTEAM must be the cutest pairing offscreen.

Thanks for sharing, hippo. I had a short, inner fangirl moment. LOL.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if posting the pix will make the site slower or not. I've resized the pix anyway.
It's the fansign pix. The recent one is Mint's pic from today. Yaya & Nadech yesterday and Boy & Margie the day before. Kim & Mark the day before.

Mark & Kim I think in the first day.

I post Margie & Boy in the fansign already, don't wanna duplicate it so I'll post the starchat instead.

Nadech & Yaya. They're not there together coz Nadech had an exam. The fan just asked them to post in the same stlye.

Mint. She's there with Taew actually.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
There's something about mint. She's glowing. She looks really nice in that picture.

FYI

Pictures from 4HJHKK meet and greet
http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/whatisup/images.php?news_id=990&id=36845

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
wow, i wonder who that ghost lady is huh? In reality? anyone know her?
She's a new actress. Since I've spam many pix already, I'll give the link of her pix instead of posting it. I don't know her much either.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10033220/A10033220.html

neena

sarNie Adult
anyone know what they are saying in this clip?
CREDITS:WINDLIGHT2010

Seriously, i want the reporters to stop asking the same questions about whose with who...i'm not even them and i'm irritated...can't they ask like "whats in store for 2011 or something?" lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
She's a new actress. Since I've spam many pix already, I'll give the link of her pix instead of posting it. I don't know her much either.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10033220/A10033220.html
Thank for sharing. She look pretty!

There's something about mint. She's glowing. She looks really nice in that picture.

FYI

Pictures from 4HJHKK meet and greet
http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/whatisup/images.php?news_id=990&id=36845
I agreed. She look really pretty off-screen.

I love Nadech and Yaya's pictures, same pose, how cute! :wub: