4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

JennieN

sarNie Adult
pantip people are screaming at his mom interview as in like a good screaming of a bad one - screaming can means differently but I hope is a GOOD one because I think Nadech didn't want to mention too much Yaya to his mom or else his mom would tease him too!

neena

sarNie Adult
wo, i wanna read more of what his mom has to say!! anyone giving more translation on the interview! i wanna scream like fans at pantip too! lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think we can make a comprehensive list of FAILS for PLR. From make-up, to wardrobe, to script, editing, directing, etc. It seems whoever was in charge didn't utilize their resources and talents to the fullest extent. Thinking about it makes me bitter. Yus.
Me too! I'm so dissapointed! MTEAM needs another lakorn to make up for the lack of PLR! >.<

Someone mentioned on YouTube comment that she'd marry Din in a heartbeat.

I would too. ChaAim is a very lucky girl.
Same here! :nailbiter: :crush: I love DIN/MARK!

Now the 4th part of translation from 4 huajai premium mag.
Pongpat Wachirabanjong (Aof), the director of Wayupak Montra.
He also directs Badarn Jai (Aum&Margie) Huajai Songpark (Poh & Taew), Dong Poo Dee (Mart & Taew)

With Boy Pakorn, we have often met and worked together. He’s just that, not really exciting. Actually, we’re close. He’s nice. He’s a professional actor. Though he’s on phone for the whole day. Perhaps he’s talking to his girlfriend. He’s good, he’s warm guy in a sense of love. But it doesn’t affect to the work because when I called “Boy” (P’Aof shouted like when he’s really called Boy) he would hang up the phone at that time.

Margie Rasri Balencieca. There’s nothing much about her because we used to work together from ‘Badarn Jai’ She’s a professional and outgoing. She doesn’t have any problem as it’s her nature, and quite talkative. It’s ok.

Nadech, actually we haven’t worked together so much but when we worked together, he’s really cute. He has a funny personality. There’s some thing in his character which is a bit countryside and a bit city life. And he’s half Japanese which should look cool but he’s clumsy. So it’s confusing what he actually is. But in all, in girls’ point of view, he’s cute. Whatever he does, it’s cute.

Mark Prin, he has his own character. He’s kinda calm, flirting or what. But at least he’s not a playboy. But when he focus on something, it’s clear. I have noticed many times. I’ll tell you girls, never ever look in his eyes, you’ll be in trouble. I don’t know I don’t want to say anything more, I’ll just say anything he focus, it’s clear.

Yaya, she’s cute. Nothing much when we worked together but from the talk with those who work with her and from her works, she’s one of skillful actress and she’ll sure grow fast. She can be a professional actress.

Mint can be a professional one too but as she’s a young kid, she’s still confused sometimes. And Kim Kimberly, she’s the new star of the entertainment industry. From her first lakorn, she can play as the producer expected. She’s like the new gift for ch3 fans. Aum, I don’t think I should mention him because he comes this far. He’s a professional one and he’s good.
THANKS RASA^^ I love each and everyone of them individually and together!

lol omg i saw that toooo.. Mak had his hand around her waist or on her back (watever it was on her lol) for a minute then he swiftly pulled it away....super cute
I know that was too cute!! I wish he had his hand on her longer *DAYDREAMs* :ghehe:

The vcd album is almost perfect, except for PLR. PLR has no official mv from the lakorn like the rest of the series. The director and the crew for PLR was behind there work to submit the official mv on time for the market to sell, so instead we get the single singer mv style.
I'm so sad about that, *sigh* MY MTEAM! Don't get me started about how upset I was to hear that. I'm not buying the VCD anymore. But I can't wait until this whole series is out on DVD!!

KHUN DIN :wub:

* Credit: thaitv3 *

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Now the 4th part of translation from 4 huajai premium mag.
Pongpat Wachirabanjong (Aof), the director of Wayupak Montra.
He also directs Badarn Jai (Aum&Margie) Huajai Songpark (Poh & Taew), Dong Poo Dee (Mart & Taew)

With Boy Pakorn, we have often met and worked together. He's just that, not really exciting. Actually, we're close. He's nice. He's a professional actor. Though he's on phone for the whole day. Perhaps he's talking to his girlfriend. He's good, he's warm guy in a sense of love. But it doesn't affect to the work because when I called "Boy" (P'Aof shouted like when he's really called Boy) he would hang up the phone at that time.

Margie Rasri Balencieca. There's nothing much about her because we used to work together from 'Badarn Jai' She's a professional and outgoing. She doesn't have any problem as it's her nature, and quite talkative. It's ok.

Nadech, actually we haven't worked together so much but when we worked together, he's really cute. He has a funny personality. There's some thing in his character which is a bit countryside and a bit city life. And he's half Japanese which should look cool but he's clumsy. So it's confusing what he actually is. But in all, in girls' point of view, he's cute. Whatever he does, it's cute.

Mark Prin, he has his own character. He's kinda calm, flirting or what. But at least he's not a playboy. But when he focus on something, it's clear. I have noticed many times. I'll tell you girls, never ever look in his eyes, you'll be in trouble. I don't know I don't want to say anything more, I'll just say anything he focus, it's clear.

Yaya, she's cute. Nothing much when we worked together but from the talk with those who work with her and from her works, she's one of skillful actress and she'll sure grow fast. She can be a professional actress.

Mint can be a professional one too but as she's a young kid, she's still confused sometimes. And Kim Kimberly, she's the new star of the entertainment industry. From her first lakorn, she can play as the producer expected. She's like the new gift for ch3 fans. Aum, I don't think I should mention him because he comes this far. He's a professional one and he's good.
Thanks for the translation, Rasa! Really appreciate all that you've done ... I'm in the midst of compiling the stuff you've translated. ^_^

P/S : Come to think about it, I never really gave Mark's eyes much thought before this (eh ?). What got me was his laugh (huh ?) and next, his smile. Plus all those funny expressions he keeps coming up with. :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Is anyone else afraid to watch Wayapak Montra at night? LOL
I was gonna start it last night until I saw the credits...and even during the day I'm screaming at the level of creepiness.
But it's the only lakorn in the series that I wanted to watch.

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
^ lol same here

I think Wayapak Montra is the best out of all four. The storyline is extremely interesting and the couple seem to have a lot of chemistry (although if you ask me, berry and yaya has the best chemistry on-scene in the series). ugh, I cannot wait for more episodes to come out~

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I'm spamming again

I need more spoiler!!!

continuation from last night fanfic I guess it's Boy and margie. I will move it to fanfic once I get home.

Please listen to this song when reading.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcjXDQp50R0

“P’Boy, what are you doing? It’s not her fault. You know this and you know she doesn’t know what’s going on. Why are you taking it out on her?” Boy took one look at his brother and walk down the stairs. “It happen years ago don’t involve her in this.” Barry scolded loudly at his brother.

Chapter 1 Part 2-“Why”

“Gie, what’s wrong honey? What happen, why are you crying?” She didn't answer her mom and just went up to her room.

Knock knock.

“Honey, what’s wrong? Why are you not answering mom?” Her mom knocks again. “I’m okay mom, don’t worry about me, I just wanted to rest early. I'm tired. A little rest and I'll be okay in the morning." Margie replied from the other side of the door. “Oh… are you hungry? Do you want some food? I’ll get you something warm to eat. Maybe it’ll make you feel better.” Margie crack the door open a bit. “No thanks, I've ate some food at the party. I just want to have some peace and quiet.” Her mom kissed her forehead. “Okay ka, good night.” Her mom went back down stair. She waited until she her mom’s body disappear from view and closed the door.

Congratulation, you’ve won my full attention. So what would you like from me? Is it my money, perhaps my house, or maybe my last name? Hmm…how about we make a deal?

“What does he mean by asking me that?”

Playing hard to get aren’t we? Oh I get it. No deal without a sample huh. You drive a hard bargain. Hmm…shall we go for a little kiss?

“Hmph, just because it's my first kiss I won't ca...but why. Why did he kiss me? Was it the affect of the wine?" Argh why why why...Her fingers trail the outline of her lips, “Why did you kiss me?” The wind must off felt sorry for her as it carries the message to Boy.

“Fool, what were you thinking” He was paced back and forth inside his room. The color of his room was all tone dark. The furniture was made of black marble. Clean and clear with a depth of cold feeling. The room, portray the owner personality quite well clean, clear, and cold.

Streaks of light descend down into the room through the window. The curtains were swaying back and forth as the wind enter the room. He walks toward the window and look at the garden. He can smell the fragrance of the rose carried by the breeze into the night. “She had rose fragrance on too” . His thoughts travel somewhere far but there was a glint in his eyes. With his lips curving upward his eyes sparkle with mischievous thoughts. “Will you be mad at me?” He spoke out to the wind.

“This game has just started. I hope you’re not bored of me yet my little one. Will see who’ll last longer between me and you. Until then…Good night” with two fingers he press them against his lips and blew it into the night.

Margie tosses and turns in her own bed. She tried to sleep but her eyes were not listening to her. She gave up and went to sit on sofa next to the window.

“Sigh… the moon is pretty today. Why can’t I sleep tonight?” She combs her hair while staring out the window. “How will I face him when I see him later?” She exhaled loudly. “He was a bit drunk maybe he won’t even remember. Then again it’s unlikely he’ll visit the house. He has never visit when his mom comes over.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
OT all weeks.. I wont have time to chat about MTEAM,YADECH and BOYMARGIE!! sniffs... you guys have fun!!!:tearybye:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
MINT @ Star FASHION vol. 1 no. 213 December 2010
- I also saw new photoshoot of MARGIE, YAYA, and KIM together! So sad that MINT wasn't included but I think she was busy with this photoshoot of her solo instead. :scratchhead2: Will post those pics up soon^^

* Credit MAGAZINEDEE/CHALIDACLUB *

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
- I also saw new photoshoot of MARGIE, YAYA, and KIM together! So sad that MINT wasn't included but I think she was busy with this photoshoot of her solo instead. :scratchhead2: Will post those pics up soon^^

She looks nice there. The color looks good with her skin color.

Moey, where are you going?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I've seen most of Mint's lakorns and the more I see her the more I think she resembles KOB SUVANANT to me :scratchhead2: Or maybe it just me? Hehe. Some say she resembles AMY KLIPRATON (Cee's GF) or Tangmo.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult

She looks lovely - the colour suits her and I like the dress a lot.

Oh, have the four girls ever done a photoshoot of just them together ? I'd love to see that.

moey, gonna miss you!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, have the four girls ever done a photoshoot of just them together ? I'd love to see that.
NOPE! They haven't yet. I think everytime they do something at least one other girl is busy :p The recent one is just MARGIE, YAYA, and KIM in it. I hope they do soon. Like for TV POOL or IN Magazine. Usually my favs.^^

AWH, Moey you such a hardworker! Get some rest soon after ^_^

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the VDO, mahsuri1284^^ Both Aff and Kim are so gorgeous! Aff seem really kind to her. I LOVE KIM :wub: I can't wait to see more projects of her. I find the some of the new generations nang'eks really tall like KIM & MINT! ^_^

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
OT all weeks.. I wont have time to chat about MTEAM,YADECH and BOYMARGIE!! sniffs... you guys have fun!!!:tearybye:
Honey it's almost 5pm and I'm still at work. Last night I left close to 7:30pm. I might as well sleep here while I'm at it.

It's okay we'll catch up over the weekend. Live again?