4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres an mv of wayupuk. boy and margie seem to have alot of sweet moments together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xooezE_ooFI&feature=related

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
My second translation from 4 huajai premium. This one is the interview of Paajaew the director of DJA. The first one was TH director in a few pages ago.

Yuthana Lohpanpaiboon (Paajaew), the director of Duangjai Akkanee.
He also directs Awayjee See chompoo (Poh & Ja), Saisoke (Rome & Ja) and Wanida (Tik & Aff)

Fai…..rousing but so shy
Actually Fai is cheeky but he’s also mannerly and sometimes quite clumsy. We nicknamed him ‘Jimlim’ because his lips are always red without any help of lipstick (laugh) so we called him Jimlim. When he dressed as a girl, he’s so cute.

Nadech looks fluent but actually he’s not, especially in sweet scene. He was very shy. For Yaya, we just explained her that she needs to play like that, she would accept to do it. But after we told Nadech that you need to do lovescene, he would be shuffle because he’s afraid and shy. He’s so considerate on her. When there’s a scene he need to kiss or hug her, he would apologize her and bowed to her again and again. I need to tell Yaya, you stay here first. I’ll play instead of her with Nadech so he would know how.

(That’s why Nadech told us he’s more shy in sweet scene with you more than with Yaya) (laugh out lound) Oh not true! I’m also embarrassed, more than him. Like the apple scene, I didn’t think to let him do it. I demonstrated for Yaya that she should bite it only like this otherwise your lips would get closed to Nadech’s. Then I grip it to show her when I turn my face, Nadech turn to grip the apple already. I was embarrassed too (laugh)

Jeed…..Paajaew’s new daughter
On n’Yaya, I need to tell you first the n’eks are the second class citizens to me. (laugh) I would take care of them less than the p’eks. But in this lakorn, I take good care of her. I feel like I have the first daughter. She’s so cute. She works hard on acting and she’s proper. She’s respect us, she has good spirit and good discipline. So we love her. In the underwater kiss scene, at first we could do the camera angle but it’s too difficult so it had to be real kiss. She didn’t appeal at all. (You went to the pool with Nadech first?) (laugh) No, no I rehearse with him before on the ground. ( That’s it! You rehearse with him again)

Unconfident Dr.Nam
Kimberly is so cute but she’s not so confident. She gets nervous easily. She needs to improve herself to not easily nervous. As I saw, when we count 543, her body would be a bit stiff. If she speaks mistakenly, she would be frightened. Actually, she could play this role well (he means the role of Jeed) but she would get startled the sound. Sometime we would count 5 so loud, just count 3 2 and she would play smoothly.

Harmonious red lips prince
Aum… he didn’t come in any scene in my lakorn. But it’s cool that he could play with the kids smoothly. He’s harmonious with them and I don’t feel that he’s much older. If it’s other actors, it may looks obvious that they’re the oldest. This point, I think we should give the credit to P’Num Krit (TH director). P’Num is capable to blend Aum with the young kids.

The hidden Din
Mark looks quiet but he’s actually wild inside. He’s kinda hidden wise. He speaks less but he has something. He’s full of wiles (laugh)

The wind…who is in harmony
Boy is the one who make everyone in the system properly. Actually, on acting, he’s surpass other actors and he’s got more experience than other actors but he didn’t kill any one. He acted well and could adapt well. He’s a nice guy. He knew he shouldn’t outshine anyone. He didn’t act outstandingly.

Margie.. the last and the right one.
When Margie came to audition, she was the last one. She only act the role of Jeed and P’Aof and P’Dang liked her. P’Dang used to work with her so she immediately chose her.

Cha-aim…the cute girl who’s not feisty enough.
N’Mint, we feel like she’s not something for Jeed’s role. She’s just not as feisty as Yaya (laugh). On the audition, Yaya could act well for every role, she could do Name, Jeed and the Mint plays. I consulted with p’Mam that who would be the best for Jeed and we feel that the irritated one should get this role and that’s Yaya. Mint is cute but not enough feisty, it’s just that. (laugh)

edited word Guan theen from irritating to feisty na

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Some translations from clippings at pantip, maybe from premier mag too?

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10003748/A10003748.html

Pa Jaew on Yaya: She is definitely a "nang aek. And a versatile one at that, whether it be drama, comedy, kok kik, and if she trained, she'd be able to do action as well, like Mew Lalita who can play anything. Nong didn't prepare herself to be an actor, but with the help from her mom and her preparations, she's able to do alot such as horse riding. Very similar to Mew in her days. Yaya was born to be a nang aek."

You KNOW I love this comparison as I said it myself, Yaya is the new Mew. They are very similar in acting, abilities, and attitude.

Some other tidbits from producer Mam on casting and Yaya and Barry stories.

Paa Jaew and Mam got to pick the series and couples first. She loved Yaya from the start, liked her sense of humor, thought her acting "guan theen" was very good and pretty much was the selling point. Thought Boy Pakorn was better for Fai but didn't think Nadech could pull off the playboy role as he didn't seem mature or looked old enough so they settled with Nadech instead.

On their personalities: Says Yaya is very quiet and well mannered. Doesn't speak much unless spoken to due to not speaking Thai as strong yet. She's very soft spoken but when she has to assume her character her voice is raised. Says Nadech is "guan theen" and that was why he was chosen for the role because they think Nadech's personality is a lot like Fai. "Guan Theen" means like feisty/smart alek right?

This is a cute tidbit from P'Mam about Yaya and Barry after the dance battle scene. She says after they "cut" both were out of breath, sweaty and starving for water. She saw Yaya grab water for Barry and he says, "kob khun ka." heheheh

There's one part where Barry talks about getting along with everyone, being able to talk and eat with anyone, whether it be fellow actors, director, and crew... he said "sometimes, when I see Yaya, I'll say, '...wan nee P mai yark kin kao gub kaa. P pai gin kub team ngan dee gwa.'" hahahhahahahha he cracks me up.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
i agreed.. lols.. Im soo rooting for nadech and yaya to be a real couple! and mark and mint too!! lols..
I hope Mark's not coz I have a feeling he can get any girl he wants. He's really charming. If he likes Yaya, I'm pretty sure he can get her. Nadech is much more handsome but he's innocent and hickish. Yaya's fav actor is Orlando Bloom and Chakrit. And I think Mark seems to be close to both Chakrit and Bloom more than Nadech. Oh my poor Nadech! Anyway, Mark seems to give in to his little brother in anycase. He's a nice guy. I don't think he'll hit on Yaya this time. And he seems to be more in to Mint C. now.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
my friend looks like kim a lot, my cousin looks sooo much like mint they could even be twins and i know someone close to me looks like yaya but i just cant figure out who....

i still cant get over how much my cousin looks like mint and shes marks age!

LOVE M&M!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I hope Mark's not coz I have a feeling he can get any girl he wants. He's really charming. If he likes Yaya, I'm pretty sure he can get her. Nadech is much more handsome but he's innocent and hickish. Yaya's fav actor is Orlando Bloom and Chakrit. And I think Mark seems to be close to both Chakrit and Bloom more than Nadech. Oh my poor Nadech! Anyway, Mark seems to give in to his little brother in anycase. He's a nice guy. I don't think he'll hit on Yaya this time. And he seems to be more in to Mint C. now.
Hahahha. Barry is hickish, but you should watch Yaya's reactions when he speaks e-san, she loves it!

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Hahahha. Barry is hickish, but you should watch Yaya's reactions when he speaks e-san, she loves it!
lol he really is. I hope Yaya really loves it. I go to the link you gave, so the article is from DJA primium mag. The one I post is translated from 4 huajai primium mag.

I read comments in the link too. They're worried about Nadech and Yaya tabloid news. There's rumor that Nadech is pursueing Mai Dawika (ch7 actress) who's under the same manager as him. I wonder if she lives in the same house as him too? anyone know? But someone said it's just a rumor to promote Mai Dawika coz she's having a new lakorn with Weir now. And she would look bad if she has a rumor with Weir who's got a girlfriend already.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
lol he really is. I hope Yaya really loves it. I go to the link you gave, so the article is from DJA primium mag. The one I post is translated from 4 huajai primium mag.

I read comments in the link too. They're worried about Nadech and Yaya tabloid news. There's rumor that Nadech is pursueing Mai Dawika (ch7 actress) who's under the same manager as him. I wonder if she lives in the same house as him too? anyone know? But someone said it's just a rumor to promote Mai Dawika coz she's having a new lakorn with Weir now. And she would look bad if she has a rumor with Weir who's got a girlfriend already.
I see, gotta get my hands on the DJA premium mag somehow...or some mega yaya/barry/dja fans need to find better scanners and not snap it from their bbs...don't mean to sound ungrateful :S ...

Is that the same girl that he was rumored to have gone to celebrate loy kratong day with??? No clue... who knows what's going on... I don't think it's true. I read some interview where Barry talks about wanting to work a lot now then eventually follow his other ambitions like traveling and making music. Seems like it'll be hard to be his gf. Still rooting for Yaya and Barry. If they became a couple, it'll be similar to Cee and Amy. Barry and Cee are both multi talented, outgoing guys, both like singing and singing country songs hahaha and they girls are luk krengs and girly girls...

I'm a little creeped out that they live at that house... I get that the manager wants to turn his talents into mega stars but geeeeeez...they're not Korean boy bands needing to train 24/7.

cecilia

Staff member
^M3l, thanks for the translation na -- so cute to see his quick response on Yaya's need. I, too, think that they're still young, there's still room to grow -- will silently cheer them on in my heart.

Re-watching old clips .. so cute -- lOVE HOW NADECH ends his word with 'KRUB POM'
credit: theIqzero

nikki1786

LizQuen
^M3l, thanks for the translation na -- so cute to see his quick response on Yaya's need. I, too, think that they're still young, there's still room to grow -- will silently cheer them on in my heart.

Re-watching old clips .. so cute -- lOVE HOW NADECH ends his word with 'KRUB POM'
credit: theIqzero
that's a lot of hypness during their versus mode dance episode. LOL

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
a sneak peak of my fan fiction "Forever His Mistress"

Mint woke up to the sunshine shining in her face. She smiles as she remembers that wonderful day that Khun Sak became her new father. She turned to her side and her smile faded. She thought about what her father told her. “You will have your dream wedding like this once you meet your dream guy”. That sentence echoed in her mind. “I found my dream guy but I will never have my dream wedding.” She said quietly to herself as she wrapped the bed sheets around her and walked over to the window.

“I wish you were here with my daddy.” Mint looked down and cried to herself. “Why did mom have to do this to me?”

She turned around and stared at the figure lying on the bed.
I can totally imagine Mark and Mint playing something like this.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I see, gotta get my hands on the DJA premium mag somehow...or some mega yaya/barry/dja fans need to find better scanners and not snap it from their bbs...don't mean to sound ungrateful :S ...

Is that the same girl that he was rumored to have gone to celebrate loy kratong day with??? No clue... who knows what's going on... I don't think it's true. I read some interview where Barry talks about wanting to work a lot now then eventually follow his other ambitions like traveling and making music. Seems like it'll be hard to be his gf. Still rooting for Yaya and Barry. If they became a couple, it'll be similar to Cee and Amy. Barry and Cee are both multi talented, outgoing guys, both like singing and singing country songs hahaha and they girls are luk krengs and girly girls...

I'm a little creeped out that they live at that house... I get that the manager wants to turn his talents into mega stars but geeeeeez...they're not Korean boy bands needing to train 24/7.
I've checked already. I don't think they live in the same house. She's a Bangkokian so she's got her own house in Bangkok. She doesn't need to stay at that house.

And she's not the same person who cerebrate the Loy Kratong with him too. The one who went to Loy Kratong with him was Fai Nichanant. She was rumored with Mark for quite a while too. This girl used to live in the same house as Mark and Nadech. She's a roommate of Mint Nutvara. I don't think there's anything with this girl coz she's got her boyfriend too (starring in ch7 like her) and She's much older than Mark and Nadech.

About Mai Dawika, I think it's a promoting the lakorn. It might be a plan of their manager.
She's also a halfie. I guess she's Thai-Italian, not sure anyway. This is her pic.

There's a rumor about Yaya too. But this is proved already that it's not true. It's said that Alex drove Yaya to her condo everyday. But the truth is that Yaya's living at her home and she doesn't have any condominium. Her family has 2 houses in Bangkok and Pattaya.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
So I'm starting PLR & I just can't get into it-- even with Mark in it!! Something about Mint bugs me. She reminds me of Amy from CH 7 & I don't like her...

I guess I'm gonna skip this & watch Boy & Margie.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
So I'm starting PLR & I just can't get into it-- even with Mark in it!! Something about Mint bugs me. She reminds me of Amy from CH 7 & I don't like her...

I guess I'm gonna skip this & watch Boy & Margie.
ohh really? At first i was like that..it was kinda ehhhh because the pace was slow for me....
but then it got better....I actually love PLR :)

Maybe if you give it another try later you might like it?