4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

cecilia

Staff member
Rasa, you make me laugh .. those two does seems to have a lot of those xxx vibes lol -- Now we know what the fans like ^_^

I guess PLR is too much of a mystery that sometimes ppl just don't seem to click on it .. i, for one, still have to try to catch up to all the episodes ..

Anyway, i miss FAI/JEED so much .. i almost purchase DUANGJAI AKKANEE novel in ETHAICD while placing order for the calendar and some other lakorn ..
Ridiculous how i can't read thai but want to buy the novel .. However, i force myself to ought of ordering the book.
REALLY wish someone would be so kind to translate the book for the non thai readers like me :p
until then, i guess, i have to wait til i go back to thailand and see if that book is still available before 2015.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Rasa, you make me laugh .. those two does seems to have a lot of those xxx vibes lol -- Now we know what the fans like ^_^

I guess PLR is too much of a mystery that sometimes ppl just don't seem to click on it .. i, for one, still have to try to catch up to all the episodes ..

Anyway, i miss FAI/JEED so much .. i almost purchase DUANGJAI AKKANEE novel in ETHAICD while placing order for the calendar and some other lakorn ..
Ridiculous how i can't read thai but want to buy the novel .. However, i force myself to ought of ordering the book.
REALLY wish someone would be so kind to translate the book for the non thai readers like me :p
until then, i guess, i have to wait til i go back to thailand and see if that book is still available before 2015.
you know cecilia .. you gave me a great idea... since i already have the books... and I know both thai and english.. someone should translate it.. but the thing is.. i dont have enough time to do it on my own.. who wants to make this a project that us thai and english readers could do?? i think this is a great idea..

meenia

sarNie Adult
the writer of PLR might be the best amoung all the others but in lakorn world i think we have to depend on how the director directs. the story could be the best in the world but if the director doesn't do a good job with the story it wouldn't turn out as good as the original story.
not just the director, it's everyone.. the cast most important. if the worse script has the best casting, the lakorn would still turn out great. lol.. or is it the other way around, the best cast still does bad because of bad script..lol..

It really just depends on the viewers. Some people may hate it, some may love it... it can't make everyone happy..

Even thought the storyline is so so for me right now, i'm still looking forward to friday. LOVE 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao...great ideas, keep up the great work!!!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
meena just took the words right out of my mouth lols.. :thumbsup:

Yea the storyline is ehhh right now.. but cast is great... wells except those three workers.. that worker that likes Din, that editer?? wells Rung's co worker, the new gay guy that shows up.. they are annoying :thumbdown:

But besides them.. everything else is great.. the resorts.. the scenes.. the pke.. :cloud9: the nke :woot2: and the second couple Natee and Rung :clap2:

Cant wait till the Adisuan family meets Chaem....

cecilia

Staff member
you know cecilia .. you gave me a great idea... since i already have the books... and I know both thai and english.. someone should translate it.. but the thing is.. i dont have enough time to do it on my own.. who wants to make this a project that us thai and english readers could do?? i think this is a great idea..
I love the idea .. tell me what i can do to help ..
if there's no help, you can translate a page a day or translate whenever you have time ..
i would still appreciate and love it ^^

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I would be down to translate just not the whole novel. It's almost 400 pages I believe. And the book is $25 from ethaicd. Imma do some research, maybe one of the bookstores in LA mite have it for cheaper. Another thing I'm thinking is if the translation should be done phonetically because sometimes it gets awkward w the switching of language and cultures. I know, people who don't understand will still miss out. So, who are we doing this for and who wants what? I'll get the book for sure, but I think ill only do missing scenes and novel plots

cecilia

Staff member
^awe, i guess doing a few scenes from the novel is better than none :p ..
seriously, some thai novelists should consider having their work like this translate to english ..
i would so buy it :p -- heck, i even bought all the EDWARD/BELLA HARD COPIES for my sister.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I would be down to translate just not the whole novel. It's almost 400 pages I believe. And the book is $25 from ethaicd. Imma do some research, maybe one of the bookstores in LA mite have it for cheaper. Another thing I'm thinking is if the translation should be done phonetically because sometimes it gets awkward w the switching of language and cultures. I know, people who don't understand will still miss out. So, who are we doing this for and who wants what? I'll get the book for sure, but I think ill only do missing scenes and novel plots
cecilia mention she wanted to read the novel.. and wishes someone can translate into english.. I just thought it would be a great idea to have a project with translating the novel to English.. and since we already seen the lakorn,.. maybe translating just the missing scenes is another great idea.. we just have to see who is willing to join... I got my book at siambookcenter..it was 16 bucks but the shipping is high.. might as well got it from ethaicd..

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Well I think it mite be excessive to do page per page... I feel like the real changes are the rating of R to pg, they're ages, and some events that were omitted due to those former changes. I don't know, ive yet to read it, there mite actually be a lot to cover...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I'd love to read the translated novel. I don't know Thai but if someone translates them, maybe I can help edit the grammar, spelling and sentence structure - I dunno ... whatever I can do to realise this project! ^_^

P/S : I wanna write about PLR but I haven't had much chance to watch it live on TV (unlike DJA - which I managed to). I missed Episode 2 because it was raining with thunder and lightning here that night so I had to refrain from switching on the TV. Also didn't get to watch like half of both Episodes 1 and 3. Still waiting for the the Eng sub.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
for me plr isn't as good as the first two because of mint and mark's acting. they are a bit stiff to me. but of course if the director was good..he'd direct them to be better at their scenes...does that make any sense?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Credit to Anonymousblue2001 YouTube Channel.

Nadech deserves it cause his role as FAI in the series is amazing. Nadech has done a wonderful job with the character of Fai. That is awesome Nadech surpassed Ken this week.

Results for TVPOOL 11-28-2010 Top 5 Actors!

Results for TVPOOL 11-27-2010 Top 5 Actresses!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Well I think it mite be excessive to do page per page... I feel like the real changes are the rating of R to pg, they're ages, and some events that were omitted due to those former changes. I don't know, ive yet to read it, there mite actually be a lot to cover...
I would most definitely read the translation, no doubt. I know it is a lot to ask anyone to do this though. I will help in any way I can as well as editing goes.

I agree with you about the page per page thing. I think they left most "good" lines and parts from the novel in the series, right? But screenwriters are known to change words from novel to script for movies/series, etc,...

Do what you can. I'll be here to support and read your translations. I am a pretty patient person too. Good things come to people who wait, huh...LOL.

Rasa, thanks for the info on PLR. No biggie. Everyone has different tastes. I can feel a little bit of chemistry from Din and Chaaim. I am behind, but I will still give it a chance even if others aren't digging it yet. I am too OCD to miss out on any part of the series.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Thanks for sharing the news and pics, Rasa.
I've actually just ordered a copy of DJA’s novel..now I wish I had also added PLR to the cart. :/

@moey

I really like the signature with Mark and Mint there. They're adorable together, albeit in a platonic way.

Episode 1 and 2 were sooo slow. I've actually been watching all 3 episodes live. I didn't even do that for DJA except for the last episode--but then that's b/c my sleeping schedule's been super erratic as a result of Thanksgiving Break...and I didn't begin watching the series till near its last week.

I feel so bad for Din because that left a bad imprint on his memories.
I feel like this is a crucial bit of information in understanding Din's deeper psyche. It makes me sympathize with his character more, as well as make him seem more real compared to the others. Then again, this is my biased and subjective viewpoint. “Real” to me is associated with the existence of lingering pain of some sort. Not that the others did not have their share, but Din’s story actually portrays and emphasizes it.

Heh. And I’m committing a crime of self-insertion here, but I prefer Din over Fai. A guy with Fai’s personality is someone I would consider like a lil bro and then call em an idiot. :lol:

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
After finishing DJA, I would like to read the novels although I'm not 100% fluent in reading Thai. For those of you who already read all the novels, which story would you recommend? I want to try to read one story first and see how it goes before deciding to buy the rest of the set or not. Hopefully these series come in DVD so that I can order them. Missing Fai and Jeed a whole lot and it seems that we'll get to see them in next week's episode.

cecilia

Staff member
After finishing DJA, I would like to read the novels although I'm not 100% fluent in reading Thai. For those of you who already read all the novels, which story would you recommend? I want to try to read one story first and see how it goes before deciding to buy the rest of the set or not. Hopefully these series come in DVD so that I can order them. Missing Fai and Jeed a whole lot and it seems that we'll get to see them in next week's episode.
Awe, even if just a little - -you're more lucky than me lol
i feel so bad -- asking around for my own good lol :(
I wish i didn't skip them classes while my family still reside in Thailand :(
i HATE regrets and when i regret -- it pain even more ..

For the love of FAI/JEED, i will continue to ask around -- could ask my sister but she's not even close to 50% fluent in reading lol

Dal, sometimes i'm patience but sometimes i'm not .. for the love of FAI/JEED, it just seems like i'm very impatient atm lol .. however, i will try to hold myself down and keep looking forward to some small snippet from the novel --- a small bit is better than none ^^

cecilia

Staff member
Before I head out to bed .. here's two special clip uploaded by KIT ..
Mak's guest appearing in Priew pap's cooking show.

Credit: kisskeepintouch

fun

Expired Sarnie
chapter summary would do me good too if translating the book pages by pages is too much. i dont know how those crazy korean and taiwanese/chinese fans do it. maybe because they have a larger fanbase willingly to translate.

anyways why not go to the flash chat. it is dead in there. it is boring with just darvil and i lol