4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Here's the MV for Pattapee Leh Ruk with actual footage from the lakorn that i found on YT.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv9KbKmnNZY

lovestar

sarNie Adult
me toooooo! that's what happens when you're half way across the world from most of them haha...where are you from?

ontopic: awwwwww :wub: fai's proposal was so cute, it's way better than jao chai's proposal to nam - he got down on one knee :spin: now you don't see that alot in thai lakorns (i wonder why they dont do it often - it's more romantic than a mere "would you marry me" :smack: )

cant wait until things wrap up next week.
australia

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I saw another teaser for PLR last night before DJA was aired. It's a longer one than the one that wishy had subbed - with more scenes as well including a few scenes of Din's assistant played by Kik. I think Kik is going to be the other couple in PLR (TH has Dr Nat and Pam while DJA has Preuk and Milk)

Well, DJA was aired at about 8.20 pm (Thailand time), the teaser came about at around 8.00 pm. I haven't checked KissKeepInTouch's YT yet - I hope she has it up.
if she does can u put it up

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
so true, nadech and yaya have chemistry even off screen, they give off a vibe i haven't seen since... don't know, aff and aum?? if they get together in real live i wouldn't be suprised at all

once again, i have no idea if this has already been shared but i'll post it anyway hehe
it's mark and mint talking about aum, kim, barry, yaya, boy, margie... somehow they look adorable in real live too, but unlike yaya and nadech they give off a friends vibe...
and did i get that right, did mint just totally fangirl over boy??? lol

change of topic: i love how nadech always manages to make mark bursting out in laughter as shown in the clip at around 2:43, they're one cute pair of friends ^.^
I think so. Mark and Mint seem to have more of a friends vibe than Nadech and Yaya. But there is a rumor on their dating.

Before this Marks was rumored on dating with Mint Nutvara. But now Mint Nutvara seems to date with another man outside Ent industry. I like Mint N. but I like Mark with Mint C. more.

On Nadech & Yaya, I hope this couple turns real. I saw her twitter and I think it's real. (saw she follow Sarah Ball, Mint C, Gubgib and Alex and those ones are real ones.) I saw her follow one of Nadech's fan who use the name as Pear Kugimiya. I think she misunderstood that that fan was Nadech. She doesn't follow anyone who's not celeb except this one. She may not know Nadech doesn't use internet much. He doesn't have e-mail address even ( from interview clip someone post in this thread earlier)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I think so. Mark and Mint seem to have more of a friends vibe than Nadech and Yaya. But there is a rumor on their dating.

Before this Marks was rumored on dating with Mint Nutvara. But now Mint Nutvara seems to date with another man outside Ent industry. I like Mint N. but I like Mark with Mint C. more.

On Nadech & Yaya, I hope this couple turns real. I saw her twitter and I think it's real. (saw she follow Sarah Ball, Mint C, Gubgib and Alex and those ones are real ones.) I saw her follow one of Nadech's fan who use the name as Pear Kugimiya. I think she misunderstood that that fan was Nadech. She doesn't follow anyone who's not celeb except this one. She may not know Nadech doesn't use internet much. He doesn't have e-mail address even ( from interview clip someone post in this thread earlier)
id ont want to admit it but mark and mint c do look more like friends but i didnt no they were dating??

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
id ont want to admit it but mark and mint c do look more like friends but i didnt no they were dating??
Oh I don't think so. They came up to deny about the photo taken by paparazi already. They said they did go shopping together but not only two of them went. There were a few of PLR staffs went there too. I don't think they date. But I think they have a thing for each other. It's just that she's still young and still in highschool.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Oh I don't think so. They came up to deny about the photo taken by paparazi already. They said they did go shopping together but not only two of them went. There were a few of PLR staffs went there too. I don't think they date. But I think they have a thing for each other. It's just that she's still young and still in highschool.
different people r saying different things hmmm...

lovestar

sarNie Adult
oh! i forgot to ask... i dont think so what?

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Barry is not mix with white hehe he is japanese/e-san ja. but he looks very cute with the hair cut in ratreesamosorn with nack and mak.
I love the haircut too, love the little section of hair at the back that flicks when he turns his head. its a must watch he is soo adorable on that show (his reaction when num g pulls his leg hair, his dancing, e-san accent, his food tastes, his singing)

Nadech obssessed at the moment.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
oh! i forgot to ask... i dont think so what?
I mean I don't think they date. I've followed the news of all cast in 4 huajai for quite sometime now. So I saw that all of the leaked photos of the two are actually purposely posted by the staffs of PLR set themself. I believe they went shopping with the staffs too. You can go search the photo in the early pages of this thread, I've posted them up since July.

Anyway, I hope they will date in real life in the future. They will make a cute couple. They're my fav too, both of them.

neena

sarNie Adult
Thanks, Neena! Are you starting to have withdrawals? I am starting to. ):

That is what I thought too, but Wishy just updated her blog and it says Nadech goes to Rangsit now?

http://wasashimithaistars.blogspot.com/2010/05/barry-nadech.html

http://wasashimithaistars.blogspot.com/2010/05/mark-prin.html

huh? that is weird because it also says nadech is a little aussy also? i'm sure he isn't aussy and he's just japanese/e-san. can someone confirm this?? i'm curious now hahahah

neena

sarNie Adult
i'm glad you agree with me viviant about the closeness betweeen Nadech and YaYa in the pic. don't they just look cozy and adorable together like a real couple, yeah seem like they are into their characters as husband and wife hehe will be complete if they have a baby together which still rooting we'll heard about it in WPMT. love how they gaze at eachother it looks like with so much love and affection, i love when they gaze into eachother eyes it tells a lot without words having to describe it. their eyes can speak their feelings.hehe. yeah after i saw Nadech from ratrisamosorn that tape with nat and mark, i like him more than ever he's just so cute,playful,funny and natural doesn't hold back on who he is which i adore him for that and of course feel in love with him more as Fai in DJA. i think Nadech looks more American and Japanese than Thai. and YaYa looks more American than Thai too. their looks complement eachother so well, dang they will have such beautiful babies if they hook up for real haha.

i think nadech looks more japanese then thai. he doesn't look Caucasian at all to me hahahaha

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
huh? that is weird because it also says nadech is a little aussy also? i'm sure he isn't aussy and he's just japanese/e-san. can someone confirm this?? i'm curious now hahahah
Did someone hack onto Wishy's blog or something? I'm being serious. Nadech never mentioned he is part Caucasian/Australian, that I've heard of in any of his interviews. I thought he went to the university you said too, Neena. Not Rangsit University. Totally weird. I hope someone can clear it all up for us. I like facts not assumptions. LOL.

Viviant!!! Thank you for the GIF!!! I am dying over here!!!