4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

neena

sarNie Adult
watching episode 9 over, omg, is yaya great at crying or what?!!!! when she was with sila and they were hugging? she's good at crying, it made me cry too!!!! i'm sad this is ending.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, I really love Nadech answer! :wub: Make me feel happy and think that im on the list for his ideal girl. LMAO

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
nadech attends mahidol university and mark attends rangsit university. yaya goes to Chulalongkorn University
Thanks, Neena! Are you starting to have withdrawals? I am starting to. ):

That is what I thought too, but Wishy just updated her blog and it says Nadech goes to Rangsit now?

http://wasashimithaistars.blogspot.com/2010/05/barry-nadech.html

http://wasashimithaistars.blogspot.com/2010/05/mark-prin.html

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
On Wishy site, it stated that Nadech are Thai/Australian/Japanese which I thought he was Thai/Japanese/Lao.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
omg JennieN i absolutely LOVE your Signature Picture... where's that from anyways?? a talk show?? i would love to see it too :)

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
favorite scenes of DJA..omg there is so many i can't chose. i like all of Fai and Jeed scenes together. i swear this lakorn pra'ek and nang'ek has so many cute scenes together it's crazy haha, but i'll say the scenes i watch over and over again the most is the bedroom scenes cause it's just so romantic and sweet, migosh Fai is super sweet melts my heart so much, the most romantic sweetest scene i ever see in Thai lakorns. i second with that DJA is my all time favorite lakorn and i count it as individual lakorn too. Nadech and YaYa are my top favorite couples as well. migosh their chemistry are explosive is unbelievable. they look perfect for eachother on and off screen,i'm so into their acting that really want them to be real lovers, but more than that want to see them continously pairing up. yep look at the pic they took together in WPM set, see how close they are compare to Mark and Mint. so cute how she hold his arm and put her head on his shoulder,the pics shows it all they have a thing for eachother or why else would they be this close and look so comfortable and happy together. i don't think anyone tell them to pose like that.hehe. ok i know i'm going nuts haha.

Viviant thanks for the pics
Ooooooh teedee, I have to say I just agree with you without any prior consultation. I have the same feelings of these pics. They must take them after their marriage, Nadech/Fai & Yaya/Jeed are definitely closer than the other pairing there (Of course, Mark and Mint are adorable too) . Even though I can somehow relate it to they have been husband and wifey already at that stage, just like what you pointed out, its so natural and we can sense all the happiness and loves in their eyes which makes it true to life rather than a lakorn. And this is also my chinese friend's thoughts when we discussed last night. :highfive:

Chenling, I love all the pics so much too. :thumbsup:

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Prisna, thanks for sharing the video, and wishy's hard working for sure....That show is such fabulous for watch!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm glad you agree with me viviant about the closeness betweeen Nadech and YaYa in the pic. don't they just look cozy and adorable together like a real couple, yeah seem like they are into their characters as husband and wife hehe will be complete if they have a baby together which still rooting we'll heard about it in WPMT. love how they gaze at eachother it looks like with so much love and affection, i love when they gaze into eachother eyes it tells a lot without words having to describe it. their eyes can speak their feelings.hehe. yeah after i saw Nadech from ratrisamosorn that tape with nat and mark, i like him more than ever he's just so cute,playful,funny and natural doesn't hold back on who he is which i adore him for that and of course feel in love with him more as Fai in DJA. i think Nadech looks more American and Japanese than Thai. and YaYa looks more American than Thai too. their looks complement eachother so well, dang they will have such beautiful babies if they hook up for real haha.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
omg JennieN i absolutely LOVE your Signature Picture... where's that from anyways?? a talk show?? i would love to see it too :)
thank you

is from the starstage which I think Nadech is extremely handsome and Yaya is just beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSIPidLWzVw

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO, teedee, I can even draw the images of those beautiful babies in my mind now. My lunch break has passed away but why I am still here? Gals,I need to concentrate more on my work, right? :scratchhead2:

They really have droven us to nuts already. :wackonut:

annea

sarNie Adult
Barry is not mix with white hehe he is japanese/e-san ja. but he looks very cute with the hair cut in ratreesamosorn with nack and mak.

cecilia

Staff member
^forgot to add that not only nadech and mark are good friends, they were discover and under the same manager as well. I'm so jealous of A for getting all these hot celebrities .. AUM P, POR, WEIR, MARIO, GOOKIK, MINT N, MARK, NADEC, and so many more.

Anyway, i'm excited for this Friday -- wanna know every little detail of it.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm glad you agree with me viviant about the closeness betweeen Nadech and YaYa in the pic. don't they just look cozy and adorable together like a real couple, yeah seem like they are into their characters as husband and wife hehe will be complete if they have a baby together which still rooting we'll heard about it in WPMT. love how they gaze at eachother it looks like with so much love and affection, i love when they gaze into eachother eyes it tells a lot without words having to describe it. their eyes can speak their feelings.hehe. yeah after i saw Nadech from ratrisamosorn that tape with nat and mark, i like him more than ever he's just so cute,playful,funny and natural doesn't hold back on who he is which i adore him for that and of course feel in love with him more as Fai in DJA. i think Nadech looks more American and Japanese than Thai. and YaYa looks more American than Thai too. their looks complement eachother so well, dang they will have such beautiful babies if they hook up for real haha.
IThey definitely compliment each other -- on top of that, their taste in their partner sounds like each other as well. I hope the long process will draw them back together, somehow.

M3lhouse, i plan to shop that morning too but for Fai & Jeed, i'll pass it for their love.