4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
need to tell the good news. as we heard there will be like 15 min. of DJA next friday. but the producers are nice they know there's a lot of people who love Fai so they gonna make it a bit longer,before there was gonna be only 1 break of DJA but they gonna extend to like 2-3 breaks before show PLR. i'm glad. hopefully will be a more better great news when we heard Nadech and YaYa pair up again in a new lakorn, but i think they gotta have one soon cause they are such popular couple.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
This thread jump 8pages in 1day. You can get lost in here. I'm already lost. "Lost in Love with Yaya and Nadech"

Getting cheesy like Mr.Fai.

cecilia

Staff member
need to tell the good news. as we heard there will be like 15 min. of DJA next friday. but the producers are nice they know there's a lot of people who love Fai so they gonna make it a bit longer,before there was gonna be only 1 break of DJA but they gonna extend to like 2-3 breaks before show PLR. i'm glad. hopefully will be a more better great news when we heard Nadech and YaYa pair up again in a new lakorn, but i think they gotta have one soon cause they are such popular couple.
GOOD b/c i wanna see another kiss on the lip scene from the couple .. can't wait. Thanks na.

Krystal, you make me giggle -- LOST IN THEIR FARM HOUSE LOl

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
TEEDEE!!! Thank you for the good news. They probably edit back in scenes they cut out, right? I am very excited for the extra few minutes we get with Fai and Jeed. Thanks for posting Fai and Jeed's child's name too.

I love the wedding scene. I love that Jeed/Yaya took Fai/Nadech's face in both her hands and planted one on his cheek. Fai looked really happy. Do you guys noticed how pink Lassy's face is? She was so shy. I think Nadech even got shy. Fai kiss Jeed too long too. Nadech was totally sucking Yaya's face too. Did you all notice that?

Also that one kiss on the cheek in episode 8, where Lassy (Yaya) squealed. I wonder if that was impromtu. She were blushing bad in that scene too.

At Spicy, Thip translated an interview of Yaya. It is really neat how Yaya learned Thai. She seems like a very intelligent young woman. I hope she stays humble, true to herself, and never get plastic surgery. She is on beautiful girl/person. Her nick name is actually Lassy. She doesn't like the name Yaya. I hope I read that right. If we get to meet her one day, I'll just call her by her real name. Lol. Thip also posted Nadech's latest photo shoot from PLOY GAM PETCH. He is gorgeous in it. Thay both are so lovely.

yang_girls

sarNie Egg
Yes think god!!!they are soo HOT!! But FAI he is SMOKEY HOT!!! man soo beasty sexy lmaoo

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
TEEDEE!!! Thank you for the good news. They probably edit back in scenes they cut out, right? I am very excited for the extra few minutes we get with Fai and Jeed. Thanks for posting Fai and Jeed's child's name too.

I love the wedding scene. I love that Jeed/Yaya took Fai/Nadech's face in both her hands and planted one on his cheek. Fai looked really happy. Do you guys noticed how pink Lassy's face is? She was so shy. I think Nadech even got shy. Fai kiss Jeed too long too. Nadech was totally sucking Yaya's face too. Did you all notice that?

Also that one kiss on the cheek in episode 7 where Lassy (Yaya) squealed. I wonder if that was impromtu. She were blushing bad in that scene too.

At Spicy, Thip translated an interview of Yaya. It is really neat how Yaya learned Thai. She seems like a very intelligent young woman. I hope she stays humble, true to herself, and never get plastic surgery. She is on beautiful girl/person. Her nick name is actually Lassy. She doesn't like the name Yaya. I hope I read that right. If we get to meet her one day, I'll just call her by her real name. Lol. Thip also posted Nadech's latest photo shoot from PLOY GAM PETCH. He is gorgeous in it. Thay both are so lovely.
I like Yaya better than Lassy! Who wouldnt like Jeed's adorable cheeks? hahah He will continue kissing her if her dad didnt came in and interrupted. hahah

JennieN

sarNie Adult
why are we calling Yaya Lassy?

but yeah, seem like Fai was very taken by the kiss at the wedding. He didn't want to stop!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i second that how can Nadech resist kissing those purky rosy cheek of YaYa. she's so adorable. yeah i see he kiss her so long *blush* was so cute. and the way she hold his face to kiss was adorable as well. they look so in love and happy. both Fai and Nadech are smokey hot cause they are the same person. hehe. from what i read. lassy is not her real nickname but a name her sister call her after watching the movie lassy which she hates cause it's a dog's name and her close childhood friends call her lassy too. her real nickname is yaya. her dad call her shorten from urassaya which make daughter.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites

yahhhhh i hope is true! :dance1: thank u for the good new :thumbup:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks for the great news teedee. any moment with jeed/fai will do! i wanna see a baby with them. im sure fans in thailand already requested for these two to pair up again so us fans in the usa wont have to do much

cecilia

Staff member

Also that one kiss on the cheek in episode 7 where Lassy (Yaya) squealed. I wonder if that was impromtu. She were blushing bad in that scene too.

Dal, if i read it correctly, Thip translated it like this “We argue all the time but we’ll get over it pretty quick. Me and my sister look alike but she has a sweeter face than me and she has a dimple. When I was younger, I like the movie, Lassy. It was a genius dog that helps people. So my sister calls me Lassy because I like to do this [acts like a dog]. Everyone calls me by this name. They don’t call me Yaya. I don’t like it because it’s a dog name. My new friends don’t know about it so they call me Yaya but my old friends still call me Lassy.”

Tinah, i'm hoping they do it so we won't have to seek way to do what, where, when lol ..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I didn't really understand...does she like the nickname Yaya? Her sister and close friends call her Lassie cause Yaya loved that show when she was younger. Does she not like the nickname Lassie? The wording just has me a little confused. English..I tell you, is hard sometimes.

Yaya also goes to Chulalungkorn University [Faculty of Arts-International Division]. Isn't this college known as the Thai Harvard? Boy Pakorn graduated from here in Pharmacudicals (dang, I know I spelled it wrong!) degree, right? What smart people. Yaya wants to be a lawyer or something along those lines.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I made up my mind and it's a definite. From the 4 couples. I like this couple the best. I think they are a match made from heaven. They look so good together. You can see that they are so natural with their kiss scene.

Don't you agree!!!!

LMAO.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^OMFG, Kkrystal! That was hilarious. Yes, I looove this couple the best. LMAO! That is why Nadech is so good with his kisses. He gets good practice. Hehe...

Up there, I meant episode 8, where everyone was egging them on.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I think it's the starbuck frapp. It's getting to me. Yaoi~

I'm Dying of laughter over here.

^^^ Good one Dal.

cecilia

Staff member
^muahahaha. why do you like to fool around with my heart lol

Dal, although she likes the movie, she doesn't like the name Lassy b/c it's a dog name. I guess this concluded that she like Yaya b/c it's her original nickname.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I laughed so hard when I watched it. Nadech and Yaya have really good voices, I must add. Lovely, sweet, tender voices.

Thanks, Ceci for helping me understand better. Wording matters in the English language. I appreciate Thip translating the interview. I enjoyed reading and learning more about Yaya.

cecilia

Staff member
I like how they pre-record the audio before they perform on star stage on the theme song. To me, it add a little sense of love into it from Nadech and Yaya side of story.

Now, I saw some picture from PANTIP -- it seems the young p'ek and n'ek will do a special TV3 CONCERT this week or past week .. i hope KIT upload it to her youtube channel .. would be nice if ANTYVEE does it too.

Dal, i didn't really like the shoot .. i only like this one lol :

Credit: magazinedee .. *i should hunt down this shoot to give us some fresh BARRY! LOL