4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

nikki1786

LizQuen
so much a for a treat... i thought i was just having DJA fever... but now im really having a fever. took a medication already na... XD

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
lol just watched epi 6. Milk and Pruek, however u spell his name, are so damn funny, especially milk. LOL> he totally likes her now hahha.
that scene at the waterfall was hella funny

cecilia

Staff member
Dal, i think it's so sweet and cute too when n'ek hold onto p'ek's pouting face .. and then do whatever she has to do to make him smile and forget whatever in his mind. It's so sweet to imagine.
What i meant so say i'm in the wood is that .. i've been there -- but when i think of fai and jeed .. my mind like to hide in the cave lol

anyway, i wish it's friday tomorrow!

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
wow... i love how just last thursday this thread was at 42 and now it's at 63... so many dedicated DJA fans. two more days.... i'm not ready for it to end. I hope we get to see more of Fai and Jeed in PLR.

cecilia

Staff member
^i suppose b/c she's quiet and reserved ... Mor Kong called her n'Nangfah "miss angel"

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
i hear them call n'yaya n'nangfah...what does that mean? i'm curious!
I think n'yaya is nong yaya. Nong is used to call younger people. It's like litttle yaya.
n'nangfah is nong nangfah. nangfah means angel. So it's like little angel.
So sweet! who are calling her this?

Anyway, I've got the mv of WPM from pantip.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, Rasa for the MV karaoke. I am going to get the OST and the karaoke. I can't wait to get it. I was waiting for the karaoke and it just came out a few days ago.

cecilia

Staff member
RASA, thanks for the mv na. Boy and Margie look adorable as a couple .. I can't wait to get my this weekend too. i hope the flea market has it up -- otherwise, i'll be sad :( ..

neena

sarNie Adult
I think n'yaya is nong yaya. Nong is used to call younger people. It's like litttle yaya.
n'nangfah is nong nangfah. nangfah means angel. So it's like little angel.
So sweet! who are calling her this?

Anyway, I've got the mv of WPM from pantip.
i know what nong means just wanted to know what nangfah meant hahaha. thats so sweet. when they did the ch3 star chat the guy who interview them, the guy who played the doctor in thara himalay, the gay doctor hahaha he called her that. ceci mentioned it earlier.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Boy and Margie got some chemistry there. Whoo hoo! :slapandkissse3:

I've always thought Boy Pakorn is one fine motha too. He is good looking. :lolyup:

I have to order mine from ethaicd.com and I usually get a whole bunch of stuff at once and get express delivery. Eeekkk...can't wait to watch the karaoke especially while I work out. This will be good motivation.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I like horrors movies, but I do not like to watch them at all. I get nightmares and some have made me cry. I will only watch this because I have fallen in love with the cast. :whistle:

cecilia

Staff member
^maybe watch in the daytime to avoid scaring yourself at night lol -- i know i'll tune in when there's still light outside lol (i'm a chicken as well)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
It looks scary as hale. I ain't watching unless there is light and my family is around me. I ain't watching by myself.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
wow, margie and boy look cute together as well! :cloud9: margie looks very pretty too! thanks for sharing the mv rasa

speaking of ghost lakorn, omg there was this old one with sam but cant remember the n'ek shared the living hell out of me =S i was like 6 back then i couldn't even go to the toilet lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh wow I should come in here more often and discuzz it with you guys instead LOL.....awww loving the mv of Boy and Margie...never was a fan of Boy but this series make me like him lol...I think it's his character....

I think out of the 4 series, I like DJA and will enjoy WM...PLR seems eh...TH was okay...