4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

neena

sarNie Adult
who cannot love yaya? she has to be the cutest actress i've seen on ch3!! nadech and yaya are just heating up the screens!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I am really enjoying the lakorn and hope to watch the cont. story..Kim is adorable...haven't watch lakorns in years and this 1 has actually kept me in tune and wanting more..

cecilia

Staff member
I love the transition as well .. so happy that THARA end well ..

*off to watch DJA now -- their 'almost' car accident was funny.
The brows look on Yaya and the angry face on Nadech are just too cute.

Akiviolet

sarNie Egg
Hi..everyone,i just a newbie on Sarnworld. Nice to meet you all!.. :lol:

WALLPAPER Set 1.

WALLPAPER Set 2.

WALLPAPER Set 3.

WALLPAPER Set 4.

coming soon for wallpaper lakorn Duangjai Akanee, Pathapee Raeruk, Wayupak Montra

CREDIT : THAITV3.COM /K'a i m@SHOWWALLPAPER.COM/K'pahkoh555@POPCORNFOR2.COM

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech and YaYa are soooooooooooooooo cute!!! fell in love with them more than ever. they play so cute,natural and have great chemistry, hope they will get pair up again. they should be the new young generation cool kwan for ch3. such perfect match. Duangjai Akanee is the kind of story i love and is fun to watch. it was the serie i was waiting to see the most of all four series. the title DuangJai Akanee is cute already, nang'ek is prah'ek sweetheart awwww...also the title is related to me in a way so make it more special hehe.. and love the duet song by Pop and Bowling,so nice that they chose the theme song as a duet, love Aof song too, tur kur duangjai cong chun. awww how sweet...can't wait for ep.2
p.s. also like Kim, hope she will have a new lakorn,wanna see her pair up with Boy Pakorn will be cute.

wanna share more pictures
they look so cute!

this pic is nice, arty style love it

credit: My Little Primmy

tinah

sarNie Coma
i totally love yaya..her character is so loveable. it was soo hilarious how she thought about having big chest after barry made fun of her..she was comparing it with the nang'rai girl *^lol* she looked hot in that scene..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^that part was cute too. she gave him a seductive wink :coverlaf: i love how shes trying to please barry..she obviously has a crush on him already

cecilia

Staff member
^right .. even at the tailor shop, nadech got her mad and then she turns around and ask for some provocative clothing style ...

I also like that part where she pretend to get on with Nadech to piss Gubgik off -- the look on Nadech's face was priceless when he look at Yaya as she take her leave to her car.
This scene show me that he have the 'hot' for Yaya too lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Yaya and Barry's character! My favorite parts of the lakorn is when Yaya imagine she a bigger boob than the n'rai. lmao Funny, howYaya imagine Nadech was having a nosebleed when she gave him a wink! hahahaha I cant wait for the next epi!

@Ceci: I love your signature of Yaya & Barry! :D

fanny

sarNie Adult
I love Yaya and Barry's character! My favorite parts of the lakorn is when Yaya imagine she a bigger boob than the n'rai. lmao Funny, howYaya imagine Nadech was having a nosebleed when she gave him a wink! hahahaha I cant wait for the next epi!

@Ceci: I love your signature of Yaya & Barry! :D
haha that's my favorite part too. she's too cute.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^right .. even at the tailor shop, nadech got her mad and then she turns around and ask for some provocative clothing style ...

I also like that part where she pretend to get on with Nadech to piss Gubgik off -- the look on Nadech's face was priceless when he look at Yaya as she take her leave to her car.
This scene show me that he have the 'hot' for Yaya too lol
haha seem like she want to please barry any way that she can. before barry came in she request her dress not to be revealing but once he got in she changed her mind lol. she was like make the dress short and revealing in the chest area

lovin' their chemistry. young and fresh face hehe