4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

imbabe

sarNie Egg
actually boy is 26 but Barry is 18. some comment that boy should be "Fai" in DuangjaiAkkanee. But there ll be lots of cute n sweet scenes w/ Yaya

so Barry is the best for Fai :)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I thought this lakorn is called Tara Himalaya and this title is for Barry and Yaya's lakorn. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I thought this lakorn is called Tara Himalaya and this title is for Barry and Yaya's lakorn. Correct me if I'm wrong please.
The whole series is called 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao.There are 4 intertwining lakorns in the series, Each lakorn focuses on one couple.

1) Thara Himalaya (Aum + Kim)
2) Duang Jai Akkanee (Barry + Yaya)
3) Pathapee Leh Ruk (Mark + Mint)
4) Wayupuk Montra (Boy + Margie)

neena

sarNie Adult
i really didn't think i was going to watch thara himalai but after the 1st episode, its really good!! i think nadech as fai is perfect!!! i can't picture mark or boy play nadech's role. i think nadech improved in his acting a lot...i'm a little disappointed in mark because he still reminds me of techit from their 1st lakorn. i don't think his character really changed...nadech's fai is totally different from nawa in NRLJ i think....

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol i beg to differ. mark is more comical in here... i just dont think it fits him playing the older brother, the one who is in control. i actually like everyone in here, no one overpowers each other.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Has anyone read the storyline to this lakorn or not? I'm curious as too about Aum's character. Is he suppose to be a twin or they just happen to have somebody that looks like him? It doesn't really make sense to me too.

cecilia

Staff member
^The prime minister have all these thing set up b/c he wants to govern PARAWAT .. the man who look like Aum is a trained decoy -- he's there to pave the road to controlling the country easily. He's not the real aum or the twin. Kindda like a robot in a way but human lOl ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
^The prime minister have all these thing set up b/c he wants to govern PARAWAT .. the man who look like Aum is a trained decoy -- he's there to pave the road to controlling the country easily. He's not the real aum or the twin. Kindda like a robot in a way but human lOl ..
i liked my theory more ahahah a man who went through multiple surgery to look like the prince lmao

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I really didn't think that the imposter was a human being. I thought they created a robot that looked exactly like the prince because the way how he talks is so robotic because at first when they introduced him to the scene, it seemed like he was having a hard time trying how to speak.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I thought creating a robot to resemble Aum would be stretching things a bit. So I'll go with fun's theory - multiple surgery to get someone to look like the real prince. :yes:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm starting to like this lakorn. lol. I love the brothers. there so funny! Kim is pretty good for her
first time in here. she looks a lot like Vanessa from high school musical lol

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
It shocked me that they made Mark the oldest but then I remembered, they're twins and are probably minutes apart so really, they're all playing the same age. There are a few people I work with who are years younger than I am but look 10 years older. :)

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I like the concept of this movie/lakorn & I like the production so far. Everyone's role is interesting, but it takes getting used to Kimberly lol. Sometimes she looks plain/stiff to me. So Boy is the youngest? Since his story is last? Excited to watch him & Margie. Actually, I'm happy with all the cast, this could potentially be the best lakorn series this year. But then 365 Wan Hang Ruk is coming too & Anne&Ken does phenomenal in their lakorns...gosh, so many great lakorns to watch now lol I love ch. 3! :bravo:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think Kimberly is doing great. She is really pretty. I love, love Fai (Nadech's) character a ton. He is sooo fiesty. I like TH so far.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kim is pretty good for her first time in here. she looks a lot like Vanessa from high school musical lol
that kind of ruin it for me lol as you can see im an anti hsm lol well i admit i like the first but the second and third was just lol maybe i was irritated because my sisters were so obsessed with the 3 part movie, it drove me nuts.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
kim isn't bad. she doesn't look as pretty in pictures but she's gorgeous in the lakorn. her acting is not bad too..she definitely needs to improve still but for her first time..she isn't bad at all. i'm starting to like her.

by the way...aum is smokin hot hot in this lakorn. look at his body!