4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kim looks a lot better in the lakorn then in real life
You have seen Kimberly in person before?

I had always thought Kimberly was pretty. I like her a lot.

Ceci tell me about, when I was watching the first episode I was going crazy. They overdid it with the protection thing. It just drives me nuts that it comes off a bit unrealistic.

DL-ing episode 2 right now.

annea

sarNie Adult
yeah sometimes they are TOO over protective LOL but so far its good. so this lakorn airs only on saturday and sunday only?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
So far so good. I am a little annoyed by the brother's over-protectiveness too. It does make it seem a little unrealistic. It's a good thing they're cute. lol. Anyway, Kim is so pretty to me. I like her. This is my first time seeing her.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, she even done a better job as a young doctor unlike Rita and her character in Sira Patchara. Her acting is pretty good for a new comer as well. I really like her and happy she's in this role.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought it was a good idea for the producer/directors to have them audition for their role first before casting them in the lakorn.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
have to say I love this lakorn so far with Aum and Kim. Kim did a good job as a newbie while aum is hansomely smoke.... love the story line, acting and directing from Khun Ja's company--the same production house that made JLR. I wish Aum just sticks to this production rather than TV scene--it sucks.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Yay!!! so far, so good. I think Kim's acting is much better than what I expected. Aum is mad HOT.
But I agree, Kim looks older than the 3 guys and Mark shouldn't be the oldest as he looks the youngest. Really like Nadech's character in here.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ch3 have been doing a great job with choosing their newbies and im impress with most of them especially compare to other channel..they have many talented younger gen. actresses and all they need is more actors..

annea

sarNie Adult
oh the actors audition for the lakorns? so did they each go in and audition for a certain character? or do the director just give them a role when they walk in? just curious eheheh reminds me of the hollywood style where they go in and audition for a certain role.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yay!!! so far, so good. I think Kim's acting is much better than what I expected. Aum is mad HOT.
But I agree, Kim looks older than the 3 guys and Mark shouldn't be the oldest as he looks the youngest. Really like Nadech's character in here.
And Mark (Din) is not most annoying one lol he's the one putting things into his brothers' head. ahahaha.

oh the actors audition for the lakorns? so did they each go in and audition for a certain character? or do the director just give them a role when they walk in? just curious eheheh reminds me of the hollywood style where they go in and audition for a certain role.
no they don't hold audition for lakorns oarts lol they receive a script. they either accept or reject it. others cannot reject it even if they dont like the script unless it conflicts with their other work.

tinah

sarNie Coma
well it was only for this lakorn that they had an audtion. nat nattawat audition for one of the role but he didnt get chosen lol each of the cast tried out for all of the characters and at the end, the producer/directors decided which role was suitable for them

lilypha

sarNie Adult
totally agree that it is a great collaboration and well mix up of talents... really waiting for Friday. But it is still good since ken and ann's lakorn is on this week too...:):)

fun

Expired Sarnie
well it was only for this lakorn that they had an audtion. nat nattawat audition for one of the role but he didnt get chosen lol each of the cast tried out for all of the characters and at the end, the producer/directors decided which role was suitable for them
so they did audition for this part. normally ch3 would normally chose the pranangs and then see if they accept the script or not.

anyways i need clarification. phuwanet (aum) really a twin in here. my speculation is that the fake phuwanet went through surgery lol because why would his twin brother kill him? even if it is for the throne because they wanted to end phuwanet family reign, therefore it doesnt make any sense lol

i still need to watch episode 2. will watch it tomorrow morning.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Just barely saw a few minutes of the first episode. I am excited to see the rest.

It is hilarious and cute how overprotective the boys are.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Wow, Mark is the oldest? Lol... I thought Boy should be the oldest cause he looks older. Anyways, so far so good, not to mention the wonderful songs too :)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Wow, Mark is the oldest? Lol... I thought Boy should be the oldest cause he looks older. :)
I don't really mind. I'm the eldest in the family but somehow people seem to think that my sister is my kakak (elder sister). Well, I think she does look older. As for me, people tend to think that i look like 4, 5 years younger than my real age ... heheh :whistle: