4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Natsume

sarNie Adult
LOL! The clip is so funny :lol:

I'm totally in love with Mak, he acting has still to be improved but I can't wait to see more of him. I hope the plot for this one is good. :rolleyes:

fun

Expired Sarnie
^No not again. The Mint you're thinking of is not this Mint.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Ah finally came to a closure. I was like she looks like someone. So there goes my answer.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Here are some photos of them..........

Credit: thaitv3

Oh, they're so cute together! Thanks for the pix. Love their looks.

i wonder how this lakorn will be a slap/kiss ahahaha.. so excited XD
It's gonna be slap-kiss ? Oh, did they say that in the clip ? I don't understand what they're saying.

Any idea what the storyline is ? I'm wondering how the four couples are related together. Went thru "Thara Himalaya" thread (Aum A. + Kim) - says there that Aum is a foreigner (?) and Kim is a nurse plus pix of Aum in uniform.

For "Wayupuk Montra", Boy is supposed to be twins (?). No idea what Margie does.

And I got nothing much on "Pathapee Leh Ruk" except that clip of Mark riding a horse. Hmm ...

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Can we make one Topic for all 4 part of 4 Dramas???

The name of the Drama is Ban Rai Plai Fun and have 4 part:

1st part is Thara Himalaya (Atichart & Kimberly from Maker Y)

2nd part is Duang Jai Akkanee
(Berry Nadetch & Yaya Uratsanee from No Problem)

3rd part is Pathapee Leh Ruk (Mhak Parin & Mint Chalita)

4th part is Wayupuk Montra (Boy Pakorn & Margie Rasee from Act Art)

They make all this drama for 40th Year Anniversary of CH3

Yes shall we make one thread for this series. They are actually one lakorn and they divide it to 4 stories.
The title is 4 huajai haeng Khunkao (4 hearts in moutains)
It's about the love stories of 4 twin in Adisorn family. Mam Jintara is the mother of 4 children, 3 guys 1 girl.
She name her children as Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water. And the name of her children become the title of each lakorns.

1) Tarahimalai (Himalayan Water): The story of Tiptara (her name means water), the only girl of the 4 children. She's the nurse who take care of a prince from a foreign country. They flied to shoot this lakorn in Nepal. If you look at the clip you won't find only Aum & Kimberry who are the main leads here but also boy Pakorn, Mhak and Nadech too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97NXAMRVqbI&feature=PlayList&p=4F7E91C3E9388C61&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=2

2) Duangjai Akkanee (Akkanee's heart): The story of Akkanee (his name means fire), the third child of Adisorn family (they'r actually twin anyway I don't know why he's the third). This one is about the love story between Akkanee and the daughter of his family's rival. This one is slap/kiss lakorn >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGZUNhKRS1I

3) Patapee Lehrak (The tricky love of Patapee): The story of Patapee (his name means the earth), the first child. He's the ceo of his family resort and the n'ek is the owner of his rival resort. She came in his resort to find some bad things so she can destroy his resort's rep. He knows all about her and her plan but pretend to know nothing and tease her back. This one seems cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQwQ5G0M8Ro&feature=related

4) Wayupak Montra (Wayuapk Mantras): The story of Wayupakk (his name means wind). A ghost cling with Wayupak and he did not know it. The n'ek is a shaman's daughter and she sees the ghost. She tries to help him but he didn't believe it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0m83WYuymQ

It's interesting that if the first story ends, the characters don't end with the story. They will appear in other story too. You will see Wayupak in Duangjai Akkanee or see Patapee in Tarahimalai. That's why I think we should make a new thread for these 4 lakorns.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
They are actually one lakorn and they divide it to 4 stories. The title is 4 huajai haeng Khunkao (4 hearts in moutains). It's about the love stories of 4 twin in Adisorn family. Mam Jintara is the mother of 4 children, 3 guys 1 girl.
She name her children as Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water. And the name of her children become the title of each lakorns.
Thank you!!! I don't understand what they're saying - so thanks again for the summary! ^_^

I love intertwining stories - thanks to all those Harlequin/Mills & Boon stuff I've been reading :blush:

Is this the first time they're doing something like this in lakorns ? I'm excited - I hope the stories turn out well.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
SLAP & KISS ?!??!?!?
OMgassshhhh!! MY FAVORITE! r

bwhahahahhahahha rofl
gosh...i love Barry...but after Mark of course. Lol xD
anyways, yaya, she seeems cute :D
can't wait to see this !

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling

The recent clip of this lakorn. I can translate what they said if you guys want me to. I just love promoting this series :p

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Is this lakorn going to air anytime soon? or is going to air while the others air or one after another? I saw the previews and it says Kimberly is the younger sister of Barry, Mak and Boy. I guess that's how the lakorns are related.....I really want to see Mak and Mint they are really cute together =)