4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
sorry quote meant for fanny

really why do u dislike boy so much? i think he has such great potential as an actor... gotta agree he did look horrible in "fai ruk asoon" but for the role he is playing i would see why. BUT REALLY... I LOVE how boy can express his emotions so well in fai ruk asoon and other p'eks that r great at that is KEN T. and aum a... theres more actors >older actors hehe but just aint naming at the moment.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Looks is not everything you know, Boy may not look like P'ek material to you but he's good looking enough to be P'ek and his acting is very good. Great might be better looking but Boy is a much better actor.
yes although looks r important when the actors good looking but cant act? i can't stand it lol! idk i'm those observant people when i watch movies/lakorns ect... i tend to see little things lol like when a actor/actress loses the emotion for a split second i can catch it lol

and idk but in my opinion boy is very good looking he just needs to work out a bit for some muscles hahaa and fatten up a bit then he be ey-ok but really became a fan of his because fai ruk assoon.

cecilia

Staff member
if good looking p'ek make stupid lakorn, no point of watching it ..
i find the most ugly looking p'ek handsome b/c they're great in their role.
boy is not the best looking person but he's is good in my book.
looking forward to this lakorn with him and margie ^^

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
if good looking p'ek make stupid lakorn, no point of watching it ..
i find the most ugly looking p'ek handsome b/c they're great in their role.
boy is not the best looking person but he's is good in my book.
looking forward to this lakorn with him and margie ^^
u took the words rite outta my mouth hahaa ^_^

fanny

sarNie Adult
ok, everyone i get what everyone tried to says. i didnt say that boy was ugly as an actor, i said he look awful in fai ruk asoon. and i thought he is not suitable as a p'ek. maybe supporting p'ek is ok for him. i know look is not everything, i do agree, but as for boy from my point of view he is not p'ek material to me. hope everyone understand what i'm trying to says here. everyone have different point of view of their actors and actress, i also have mind.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont hate margie nor like her, but choosing boy to be p'ek just a BIG NO for me sorry for his fans, but this dude is not p'ek material. he look awful in fai ruk asoon. maybe just supporting p'ek, but not p'ek. never like this dude as p'ek. i thought Great Waritong is bad as p'ek, after i saw some of his lakorn he's ok, but boy is no no.
Well when you think about FRA he fits the role pretty well. They did a great job in making him look horrible because that's the character he is supposed to portray. Look isn't everything but it does come into play.

ok, everyone i get what everyone tried to says. i didnt say that boy was ugly as an actor, i said he look awful in fai ruk asoon. and i thought he is not suitable as a p'ek. maybe supporting p'ek is ok for him. i know look is not everything, i do agree, but as for boy from my point of view he is not p'ek material to me. hope everyone understand what i'm trying to says here. everyone have different point of view of their actors and actress, i also have mind.
I respect your opinion but I still want to point out that he's a great actor whether he plays supporting, villain or p'ek. Maybe his look isn't to your liking, same here.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites

oh totally fine ur entitled to ur opinion but i just wanted to comment thats all no hard feelings really.... :D but anyhow hope this lakonrs good hehee i would like him to pair up with donut? hehehe... r they in the same channel? i thnk so rite lol.... but donut is a good actress i've always liked her but she doesnt get much main roles these days hehee she did win for supporting actress in her villian role hehe forgot the title of it but yea i thnk shes cute and her actings pretty good so wounldnt mind seeing her pair upwith boy... it be something different. ^_^ i just think donut is under-rated she's a great actress but she doesnt get to be n'ek much

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea him and donut is both with ch3. i doubt that donut will get any more lead role since she made it big from dong poo dee. she even won an award for her role!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
so her winning best supporting role/villian would most likely exclude her from being n'ek? well if that is that sucks...cuz she should be more recognized to be n'ek with her award hehee.. but idk hope she does get more lead roles she's a good actress and i thin kher n boy would be a great pair on-screen.

solin

sarNie Adult
I understand your point of view because we have different feelings toward someone. It's like me and Aff lol. Everyone say she is great, pretty and all but even if I admit she is a good and pretty actress, I still don't like her (I don't hate her either) because I find something is missing. As for Boy, he has won my heart...I love how he could express his character's feelings on screen. I usually hate stories like Fai Ruk Arsoon (Savan Bieng or Jam Leu Ruk for example) but Boy was able to make me watch this one lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they just had the fitting. credit to my3space

Fitting ละครชุดฟอร์มยักษ์ฉลองต้อนรับ 40 ปีช่อง 3

Fitting ละครชุดฟอร์มยักษ์ฉลองต้อนรับ 40 ปีช่อง 3ละครชุดบ้านไร่ปลายฝัน ช่วงนี้พิเศษเรามาอัฟเดตแนะนำความคืบหน้าละครชุด 40ปีช่อง3 ให้แฟนๆได้ทราบก่อนใคร

ละครแต่ละเรื่องนี้ก็ไม่ได้มาโดดๆแค่เรื่องเดียวแต่มาเป็นชุดเป็นเรื่องเป็นราวต่อเนื่องกัน ที่ใช้ชื่อว่า ละครชุดบ้านไร่ปลายฝัน ซึ่งมีทั้งหมด 4เรื่องด้วยกัน นั้นก็คือ ธาราหิมาลัย ดวงใจอัคนี ปฐพีแร่รัก และ วานุภัครมนตรา โดยเมือวานนี้เหล่าพระนางของใน2ใน4เรื่องนี้ก็ได้มา Fittingแล้วด้วยนะคะ ซึ่งก็ใส่ชุดชุดหล่อกันไปเป็นที่เรียบร้อยโดยมีผู้จัดอย่างพี่จ๋า ยศสินี และพี่คิง สมจริง มาดูแลความเรียบร้อยด้วยตัวเอง

ละครเรื่อง ธาราหิมาลัยแสดงนำ โดยหนุ่ม อั้ม อธิชาติ และนางเอกสาวหน้าใหม่อย่าง น้องคิม ซึ่งทั้งคู่ได้มาเจอเป็นเรื่องแรก ซึ่งเรื่องนี้ก็จะมีเรื่องราวเกี่ยวกับความรักของครอบครัวความรักของพี่น้อง ซึ่งทางหนุ่ม อั้ม อธิชาติก็ได้แสดงเป็นชาวต่างชาติ และน้องคิมนางเอกสาวหน้าใหม่ก็แสดงเป็นนางพยาบาล ซึ่งละครเรื่องธาราหิมาลัย เป็นละครเรื่องแรกที่น้องคิมได้แสดงค่ะ

แฟนคลับของหนุ่มอั้ม อธิชาติ ก็คอยให้กำลังใจและคอยติดตามชมกันได้นะคะ ถ้ามีอะไรคืบหน้าเพิ่มเติมทางเราก็จะรีบนำอัฟเดตให้เพื่อนๆฟังอีกแน่นอนค่ะ

translation please?

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Hmm, seems interesting:/
Anyone know what it's about?

jakjann

Jakjann
I alreday open this drama topic but you can deleted my Topic kaa^_____^

Kimberly?? Never know about her is she new???

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, kimberly is new. this will be her first lakorn and she gets to go abroad

probaly wont air anytime soon