4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Kao

Favorite Couple

• Total voters

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss this series too much^^ Hehe. Enjoy! A little fun to bring the memories of 4HJHKK back! :wub:

It's hard to pick which one if my most favorite couple since I loved them all so much together. They were all so perfect for each other. :grouphug:

Duang Jai Akkanee was definitely the best script/series. I enjoyed every bit of it although I thought they could of used less screen time on Jeed's brother and father, they were non sense and also the villain too. Then it would be Thara Himalaya, Wayupak Montra, and Pathapee LEh Rak.

I won't rant off about the flaws with the director/script of PLR no longer.. Hehe. I've been trying to move on and forget about it but regardless the disappointing series given to Mark and Mint I still adore them so much together! :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Even though, the script wasn't that good for PLR, I still loved it.
It must be because of Mark & Mint, Lol ;)
Although, I wished they had more chemistry.
I also loved Duangjai Akkanee.
There was so much chemistry & great acting involved.
Wayupak Montra.
I loved the original storyline & the ending. ;)
Thara Himalaya, the Prince idea really got to me, Lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Fai and Jeed were definitely my favorite couple. But storyline wise I prefer Wayupak Montra, the storyline was great.

fun

Expired Sarnie
My bias couple Mark and Mint lol cause they were so much more interesting off screen.

I enjoyed Wayupak Montra the most. I did not press the FF button. I guess that means something. And I actually watched it twice. Once without sub and second with sub without pressing the FF button. I used the FF button the other 3 series.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Pathapee and Cha-Am :)

"Even though, the script wasn't that good for PLR, I still loved it."
Same here!! PLR was the lakorn I stay in tuned to watch lol

But I love the whole project!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
Din and Cha-aim!!!!

although i loved all four couples and the lakorn as a whole, i made my self choose....i must say i love tara himalay coz of the relationship between the siblings

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
My favourite couple is defintely Fai & Jeed :D Actually all the couples are lovely but Fai and Jeed are the only ones that make me giggle and constantly put a smile on my face.

Favourite part I'd have to say all 4 of them. I enjoyed Duangjai Akkanee the most but as the overall all parts put together make it such a memorable lakorn.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I voted for both Duang Jai Akkanee.. But i really like Wayupak Montra because the story line was interesting and love that is include all the casts from the other series. Love it! Cuteeeee....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep mine is Mark and Mint for sure. Like some of
u girls said, they have more chem off screen then
in the lakorn. I still love the lakorn :)

Mya*

sarNie Egg
My favorite couple is Fai and Jeed And my most favorite series to the lest favorite in order. 1. Duang jai akkanee (love this one and Fai & Jeed are so cute together), 2. Wayupak montra, 3. Pathapee leh rak, and 4. Thara Himalaya.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I liked all of them. No matter how good DJA was, i somehow liked Wayupak Montra the most. DJA was good too!
But overall, they were all great :D

sokk

sarNie Egg
I am so Mark and Mint bias too. Off screen chemistry between them is so high and same goes to Nadech and Yaya. Kim and Aum I could only imagine them onscreen. The ghost thing in Boy and Margie's series was too random for me. However; the four series has been my most memorable and watchable of all the lakorns I've seen. The couples suited each other, well presented locations and I especially love the family bond.