4 Heart But Only 1 Love

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
4 Heart But Only 1 Love

Starring:

* Om A., Grace K., Kwan U., Punch W., Win T., Off C.
---------------------
Om A. as Komet/Karnlai/Tuma/Kuwit
Grace K. as Aneela/Aneek/Taseen/Aneecha[Anee]
Kwan U. as Moonlee/Saolee/Kanlia/Neena[Nee]
Punch W. as Sanee/Painee/Garnlai/Panee[Pan]
Win T. as Win
Off C. as Chome

and more...

Intro:

First Generation:

“ Aneela, I’ll love you until the end and forever.” Prince Komet say to Aneela, while hugging her. Saolee and Painee were looking at Prince Komet and Aneela from the window and they‘re crying.

Second Generation:

“ Moonlee, I’ll love you until the end and forever.” Prince Karnlai say to Moonlee, while hugging her. Aneek and Garnlai were looking at Prince Karnlai and Moonlee from the window and they‘re crying.

Third Generation:

“ Sanee, I’ll love you until the end and forever.” Prince Tuma say to Sanee, while hugging her. Taseen and Kanlia were looking at Prince Tuma and Sanee from the window and they’re crying.

Fourth Generation.

Kuwit, a rich son from a rich family, is a very wise son, then one night he dream about a Buddhist come and tell him something, then that day on he start to met three girls name, Aneecha, Neena, and Panee. He started to fall in love with the three of them, but he could only choose one to be in his life and his lover forever, but he love and like all the three of them. Mostly Neena, is the one that desperate for Kuwit, and for Panee she’s just get to know him, so she’s not that desperate for him, but for Aneecha, she hate Kuwit a lot, because all the time they met, it always have something bad happen to her. But who will Kuwit choose…..will he choose Aneecha, the one always have problem with, or Neena, the one that is desperate to him, or Panee the one that is fine with him……

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Shelly[Sherlyi]

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Loving the casts:)
&&Wow..that's alot of generations.
Can't be selfish,gotta choose only ONE.
lmao,it's really interesting.Can't wait!

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
I think I'll post this story while I'm writing Love Turn Us Back to History....So I'll probably post two story at a time and i think it'll takes time so if you will like to read then please be patient....

-thanks...and thanks for the comment...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Shelly[Sherlyi]

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
4 Heart But Only 1 Love [Episode 1] Is out!

Episode 1:

Kuwit dream:

“ Kuwit, we already let you have your three wishes, so this generation, you’ll have to choose the one you love and it’s the only one.” a Buddhist tell Kuwit. Then he reply back, “ I will, Buddhist.”
End dream.

Kuwit wake up and turn his head to look around, then he say to himself, “ What’s that dream about, that I’ll have to choose one, one of what, love.” then he turn to look at his alarm and it was
6 o’clock in the morning. “Huh, it’s 6 already in the morning, huh.” then he jump form his bed and went to the bathroom.

In Kuwit house, eating room.

“ Good morning, mom and dad.” Kuwit say to his parent, then they say, “ Good morning Kuwit.” then his sister come down stair to the eating room then say, “ Hello, mom and dad.” then her parent reply, “ Good morning, Tida.” then they all sit and eat.

For a minute later.
“ Mom, dad, I need to go work now.” Kuwit tell his parent then he went to his car and drive away. Then Kuwit mom say to his dad, “ Honey, are son Kuwit is a really good son, I’m so happy that I have a son like him.” then he smile back to her.

At the street.

“ Sister Ging, can you please prepare me of the paper work for are meeting today.” Aneecha tell Ging on her phone, while she’s driving. Kuwit was driving, then his paper work fall on the floor, then he went down to pick it up. Boom! A loud crash. “ Huh, my car, who’s the one that drive to hit my car! Ahhh! And ouch my head, hurt so much.” Aneecha say to herself in her car, and her head went down to hit the car driving wheel. Then Kuwit come out from his car and go to the car that he hit.

At the car he hit.

He knock on the window and see the person in there was a girl and seems like she faint because her head went down to the car driving wheel. Then Kuwit open the door. “ Are you alright?” Kuwit ask the girl in the car, then she raise her head up and look at him then say, “ Hey!, How come you come and hit my car, for what, huh, for money?!” then Aneecha come out form the car, and push Kuwit, then go look at her car back. “ Ahhh!, OMG! My car, I love you so much, are you alright baby?” Aneecha ask her car. “ Hey, I’m sorry, but I’ll pay for the damage of your car.” Kuwit reply to Aneecha, then she turn back and say, “ Hey!, you!-” then she faint, and Kuwit help catch her.

At the hospital.

Aneecha open her eye then she see a guy looking at her, “ Ahh, who are you?” Aneecha ask the guy, then he answer, “ I’m the person that hit your car, and my name is Kuwit Suwannasuk, and the owner of the company Bling-Bong of jewelry and some hotel too.” Aneecha look at him, then she say, “ OMG! So conceited about yourself, I just want to know your name not all of your information since you’re born.” then the doctor come and tell Aneecha, “ Good that you wake up, Ms. Aneecha you’re alright now, and if you want to go home you could go now.” then Aneecha jump off from the bed and went to pay her hospital fee.

At the nurse place.

“I come to pay for my hospital fee.” Aneecha tell the nurse, then she ask her, “ What’s your name, miss?” then she reply,
“ Aneecha Jampatom.” then the nurse look at her then smile and say, “ Someone already come and pay for your fee already.”
“ Huh, who?” Aneecha ask and she was shock. Then Kuwit come closer, then say, “ It’s me, beautiful girl.” Aneecha turn and look at him and he was really near to her, then she say, “ Move back.” then she walk away and push him.

On the hospital porch.

“ Huh, nut where’s my car?” Aneecha as herself, then Kuwit come out, then say, “ Your car went to fix, so you and I will go together.” Aneecha look at him then say, “ So annoying.”
“ What, what annoying?” Kuwit ask her and smile to her, then Aneecha turn to the other side and say, “ Nothing.”

In Kuwit car.

“ Ging, is everyone there yet?” Aneecha ask Ging on her phone.
Ging answer, “ Not yet, because there still one owner of a company name Bling-Bong and he haven’t come yet, so we’re waiting for you and that owner.” “ Okay, I’ll be there in a minute, bye.” Aneecha reply back, then she shut down the phone. Aneecha turn to Kuwit then ask him, “ What’s your company name again?” then Kuwit smile to her and answer,
“ It’s Bling-Bong.” Aneecha say, “ What! Then where are you going?” then he reply, “ To HTF company, the Hi Topic Fashion company.” “ Huh, that’s where I’m going.” Aneecha reply back, then Kuwit say, “ Good.” then he smile to her.

At the meeting.

“ Hello, Mr. Kuwit.” Ging say to Kuwit. Aneecha went to the bathroom. “ Where’s the owner of this company?” Kuwit ask Ging, then Ging reply, “ She said she’ll be here in a minute, so please be patient.” The door open, then Aneecha enter, “ Hello, everyone, I’m the new owner of this company and I’m Aneecha Jampatom, the owner of this company daughter and I’m sorry for making you all wait.” Kuwit was shock, but he calm his shock down.

After the meeting.

“ Aneecha, you’re the owner of this company daughter?” Kuwit ask Aneecha, then she reply, “ Yes, and sorry I got to go and hope that we won’t see each other again.” Aneecha turn around and walk away. Kuwit smile and say to himself, “ Pretty, smart, beautiful, and have some attitude that I like to play with.”

At Kuwit house. In the living room.

“ Dao [Kuwit mom name], this is my daughter, Neena, she just came back from Spain yesterday, and I want her to come and introduce herself to your son Kuwit.” Dao smile to them, then say, “ Really, Neena is already this grown up and very pretty, I’m sure Kuwit will be interest in her.” Dao smile to them, then Neena ask Dao, “ Dao, is Kuwit home?” then Dao answer, “ He’s at work.” Neena ask Dao, “ Can I go look around your yard.” Dao smile and reply, “ Yes, yes, sure, and feel free.” Neena walk out to the front yard.

At the front yard.

“ These flowers are so beautiful.” Neena went to smell the flower, then Kuwit saw someone was smelling flowers then he walk to it.
“ You like it?” Kuwit ask the girl smelling flowers, then Neena heard someone ask her, then she turn around and see Kuwit, she like him and have fall in love with him, then she reply, “ Uh, yes, yes, these flowers are very pretty and I like it a lot.” then he smile to her, “ Really, me too.” Neena smile back.

At the mall.

“ Panee, are you still mad about your mom force you to come to shopping with me?” Win ask Panee, then she reply, “ No, my mom didn’t force me, I just want to come with you.” Panee try to smile to him. Then Win smile back and say, “ Then that’s good, I’m really happy that you’re willing to come shopping with me, and thank you very much.” then Panee reply, “ It’s okay and I’m free all the time.” Win smile and ask her, “ Then can next time we come together again?” Panee smile and say, “ Sure.”

“ Oh, Win, I’ll go to the restroom and you wait here for me, okay, or you could go anywhere you want.” Panee tell Win, then he reply, “ I’ll wait for you.” Panee smile to him, then went to the restroom.
In the restroom.

Panee say to herself in the mirror, “ What’s wrong with him, he’s so annoying, follow me everywhere, what kind of guy is that guy Win.” Panee calm her self then come out from the restroom, then she bump into Kuwit, and Kuwit help catch her. “ Are you alright?” Kuwit ask her, then she reply, “ I’m, I’m alright, and thank you.” Kuwit let her go, then she smile back then walk away. Neena came out from the restroom and say, “ Let’s go Kuwit.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 2 Preview:

> “ Kuwit, are you mad, because your mom is the one tell you to come with me, not yourself willing too?” Neena ask Kuwit, then he reply, “ No, I’m willing too.” then Neena feel happier and smile back. Kuwit turn to the other side and saw Aneecha and he was about to stand up and run to her, but a guy come and walk with her.
> “ Chome, how come you’re here?” Aneecha ask Chome. Then Chome answer, “ I ask your mom.” he smile to Aneecha.
> “ Kuwit, we already let you have your three wishes, so this generation, you’ll have to choose the one you love and it’s the only one.” a Buddhist tell Kuwit. Then he reply back, “ I will, Buddhist.”
Kuwit was sweating all over his face.
> “ Hah, Kuwit want me to go see him down stair in the lobby?!” Aneecha ask Ging.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Author Notes:

Sorry, that i haven't post the next episode yet, because I'm very busy for all the next episodes i'll post it on Wednesday and Saturday....hope that you all will like to read it too....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Shelly[Sherlyi]

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
4 Heart But Only 1 Love [Episode 2]

Episode 2:

A few minute later.
Still at the mall.

“ Kuwit, are you mad, because your mom is the one tell you to come with me, not yourself willing too?” Neena ask Kuwit, then he reply, “ No, I’m willing too.” then Neena feel happier and smile back. Kuwit turn to the other side and saw Aneecha and he was about to stand up and run to her, but a guy come and walk with her.

“ Chome, how come you’re here?” Aneecha ask Chome. Then Chome answer, “ I ask your mom.” he smile to Aneecha. Then Aneecha smile to Chome. “ Anee, [Aneecha nick name] are you busy tomorrow afternoon, because I want you to go eat out with me.” Aneecha smile to him, then she answer, “ Sure, I’m not busy at all.”

At Neena house. Front porch.

“ Neena, I’ll send you here, okay, because I need to go back home to go help my parent on something.” Kuwit say to Neena, then she reply, “ Okay, bye.” Kuwit reply back, “ Bye.” Then Kuwit drive away. “ Darling, so how’s your first time with son Kuwit?” Neena mom ask Neena, then she reply, “ Mom, it’s good and he so manly and I’m sure he’s my future husband.” Neena smile to her mom.
“ Oh, ho, my darling already want him to be her husband, so sweet, come home.” Neena mom say then help Neena carry the bags into the house.

At Kuwit house.

“ Mom, I think Neena is a good girl, but I want to tell you the third time, that I don’t want to marry yet.” Kuwit say to his mom. Then his mom reply, “ Okay, okay, I’ll wait then.” then his mom went into her room up stair. “Brother Kuwit, how come you didn’t like sister Neena, she’s pretty, smart, and hi class too.” Tida say to her brother, then he reply, “ Tida, if you’re going to act like mom, then please go away.” Tida look to her brother, then reply, “ Okay, okay, I’ll stop now.” then Tida went close to her brother then say, “ You have a girl in mind, huh, just admit it.” Kuwit turn to look at her sister then say, “ Tida, go away.” Tida’s face turn frown, then she just walk away. “ What happen to them, they want me to marry Neena so much.” Kuwit went back to read the newspaper. Then he fall asleep.

In his dream.

“ Kuwit, we already let you have your three wishes, so this generation, you’ll have to choose the one you love and it’s the only one.” a Buddhist tell Kuwit. Then he reply back, “ I will, Buddhist.”

End dream.
Kuwit was sweating all over his face.
Then he wake up and touch his face, “ I’m so sweat and how come I always have this dream, huh.” then Kuwit think for a minute then went to his room.

Tomorrow morning. At Aneecha company.

“ Hah, Kuwit want me to go see him down stair in the lobby?!” Aneecha ask Ging. Then Ging reply, “ Yes, because he want to talk to you.” Aneecha look at the clock and it was afternoon, and she remember that she have a appointment with Chome. “ But, I’m busy, so to tell him to go back and I’ll see if I’m not busy tomorrow then he’ll come.” Aneecha tell Ging. Then Ging call to the people that work in the lobby to tell Kuwit that Aneecha is busy.
In the lobby.

“ Are you Kuwit?” a employee ask Kuwit, then he answer, “ Yes, is there something wrong?” then the employee say, “ No, there’s nothing wrong, but Ms. Aneecha say that she’s busy right now, so for you to come tomorrow.” Then Kuwit stand up then say,
“ Okay, then I’ll left now.”

At a restaurant.

“ Aneecha, do you like the foods here?” Chome ask Aneecha then she answer, “ Yes, it’s very good, but what about you, do you like it?” then Chome reply, “ Yes, I do, and this is my favorite restaurant, so can you please go help me buying some stuff to my new fashion store, I meant like I need your help to find stuff to decorate my store.” Aneecha smile to him then say, “ Sure, when?” “ Right now.” Chome reply, then Aneecha answer,
“ I’m not busy so yes, sure.”

At the mall.

“ Neena, do you like to buy some clothes for your parent?” Kuwit ask Neena, then she reply, “ Yes, I do, but not all the time when I go shopping.” Then Kuwit smile to Neena, then he say, “ Neena, you please go and stay at Star Buck and I’m going to use the restroom first.” Neena went to Star Buck and sit at a table then Kuwit walk to the restroom.

At the restroom place.

“ Uh, Chome, can you go wait for me at the Star Buck place, and I’ll come there after I finish using the restroom.” Aneecha say to Chome. Then he walk to Star Buck and Aneecha walk to the restroom.

A minute later.

Aneecha came out from the restroom and that time Kuwit also came out from the restroom too. Then they walk and bump into each other. “ Ahh, my purse.” Aneecha cried, then Kuwit go down and help Aneecha pick up her stuff. Aneecha didn’t know how is it, because she just kept facing down and pick up her stuff into her purse. Then Aneecha raise her head up and say,
“ Thank you, Ahhh, you.” Kuwit look at Aneecha, then he ask her, “ I thought that you’re busy?” then Aneecha look down for a bit, then say, “ Oh, I’m busy, because I need to help one of my friend to buy stuff decorate his new store.” Then Kuwit smile to her, then she smile back, then he say, “ Sorry for bump into you and make your stuff fall out from your purse.” then Aneecha reply, “ It’s okay, but hope that we won’t see each other again.” Then Aneecha walk away.

At Aneecha house.

“ Huh, dad, we’ll have to work with the Bling-Bong company!” Aneecha ask her dad with shock. Then her dad answer, “ Yes, and you’ll have to do your best, you hear me, an no asking back, you hear.” Aneecha frown, then say, “ Okay, I will.”

That night.

Kuwit dream.

“ Please, Prince Komet, don’t leave me, I love you, Prince Komet, please don’t leave me, please.” Saolee please Prince Komet and she were on the floor pleasing him. “ Saolee, I’m sorry, but I’m going to go live with Aneela.” Saolee cried, “ Prince Komet, I love you, why do you love that Aneela, she’s a devil.” then Prince Komet go down and push Saolee away, then say, “ Aneela is not a devil, she’s the one I love and I’ll love her forever, until death, and I’ll not come to see you again, is you always say this! ” Saolee watch Prince Komet walk away to Aneela place.

While Prince Komet is walking to Aneela place, Painee run to him and block him. “ Prince Komet, where are you going to go?” Painee ask Komet, then he reply, “ Painee, move, I’ll go and live with Aneela.” Painee cried, “ Prince Komet, please don’t leave me like this, I love you and I will always love you, Prince Komet.” then he reply, “ Painee, I know, but now my heart is stick with Aneela not you.” then he push her by the side, then walk away. Painee sit on the ground and cry.

End dream.

Kuwit wake up hurriedly and say to himself, “ What kind of dream is this, I’m as Prince Komet, and Neena as Saolee, and that girl I met at the mall is Painee, what’s this about? ” then he touch his head and he was sweat. Then he walk into his bathroom.

In the bathroom.

Then he turn on the water, then grab a towel. While he’s washing his face, he have a flash back of his dream. Then he ask himself in the mirror, “ Who’s Aneela, and how come I push Saolee and Painee away?”

That night, at Aneecha’s house. I her room.
Aneecha dream.

“ Prince Karnlai, how come you’re going to leave me like this, I’m pregnant, Prince Karnlai, please don’t leave me and are baby.” Aneek cry and please Prince Karnlai. Then Prince Karnlai turn to her and say, “ Aneek, take care of yourself and are baby, when I have time, I’ll come see you and are baby.” then he walk away. And Aneek just cry and stare at him walking away.

“ Moonlee, I love you.” Prince Karnlai say to Moonlee in her bedroom. Then Garnlai open the door and interrupt them, “ Prince Karnlai, how come you did this to me, how come, you say you love me and I already love you too, how come you did this to me?” then Moonlee smile to Garnlai. Prince Karnlai answer, “ Garnlai, go back to your room!” Garnlai cry to him, “ Why, why!?” then Prince Karnlai stand up and push her, then say, “ Garnlai, will you go back nicely, or do you want me to hit you!?” Garnlai look at him, then at Moonlee, the she turn back and leave.

End dream.

Aneecha wake up, then she touch her face and it was wet like she’s crying. “ What’s this dream, and how come it seems like I cry.” Aneecha say to herself. Then she wipe her tears then went back to sleep.

Still that night. At Neena house. In her bedroom.

Neena dream.

“ Prince Tuma, please stay with me and don’t leave me, please.” Kanlia please Prince Tuma. Then he reply back, “ No! you’re a devil, you even try to kill Sanee and Taseen, I can’t stay and love you anymore, move, I’ll go now, move!” Kanlia cried to Prince Tuma, then she pull his leg and say, “ Prince Tuma, please stay with me, please.” then Prince Tuma kick back so that Kanlia will stop pulling his leg, then say to her, “ Kanlia, I can’t love you anymore, you’re just so a devil and I want to love someone that will be able to give me happiness and you just give me worseness, so from now on, we end!” then Prince Tuma walk away. “ Prince Tuma! I love you! Prince Tuma! Come back! I love you!” Kanlia yell to Prince Tuma, but he just ignore and walk away.

End dream.

“ Huh, huh, what kind of dream is this?, Kuwit is Prince Tuma and I’m a devil woman, what?” Neena ask herself, then she went back to sleep.

The next day morning.

“ Mom, I’m going to go at Kuwit’s house, okay.” Neena say to her mom, then he mom reply, “ Yes, you could, and I’ll call Kuwit mom that you’re going over there.” Then Neena walk out and walk to her car, then drive away.

At Panee’s house. Panee sleep on the sofa.

Panee’s dream.

“ Ahh! Help me Prince Tuma, help!” Sanee yell, then Taseen run into the room and open the door. “ Kanlia! How come you do this to Sanee?” Taseen ask Kanlia, then she answer, “ Because Sanee come and steal Prince Tuma away from me, and I’ll do this to you too! Come here.” then Kanlia run to Taseen and grab her arm, then she close the door and lock it. “ Taseen, and you, Sanee, you two come and steal Prince Tuma away from me, and here is what you two will get!” Kanlia say to them.

While Panee was dreaming, her mom come and sit on the sofa next to her, then she look at Panee and she was hot and sweating. Then she try to wake Panee up. “ Panee, Panee, darling wake up, Panee, Panee.” Panee mom say, then Panee open her eye, then went and hug her mom quickly, then say, “ Mom, help me, help me, a evil girl is trying to kill me and a girl too, mom, I’m so scare.” Then her mom reply, “ Panee it’s alright now, it just a dream, calm down okay and it’s just a dream.” Panee mom pat Panee’s back.

Episode 3 Preview:

> “ What’s your name, cute girl?” Kuwit ask Panee then she reply,
“ I’m Panee and you?” then he answer, “ I’m Kuwit.”
> “ Kuwit, you have to do it my way.” Aneecha say to Kuwit, then he reply back, “ No, my way.” then she reply, “ My way and I’m a woman so you should let it be my way!”
> Then Kuwit help holding Aneecha, before she’ll fall down and hit her head. Then they look into each other eye and have a flash back.
> “ Nice to meet you, I’m Neena.” Neena say to Chome, then he reply, “ I’m Chome.”
> “ Ahh! Help me!” Aneecha yell for help, then Win go help her.

londonpalace19

sarNie Egg
Wow! i really want to see all their past, can't wait for more and the next episodes!

-------------------------------londonpalace19--------------------------------

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
4 Heart But Only 1 Love [Episode 3]

Episode 3:

At Aneecha company.

“ Huh, I don’t want to go talk with cousin Aneecha at all, she’s so busy, and I always have to wait for her, why do I have to come for.” Panee say to herself, then she walk to the elevator. While she was pressing the button, a guy also come and press the button too.
Then he look to her and ask, “ Are you going up stair too?” then she answer, “ This is the first floor so yeah, I’m going up stair, duh.” then she remember that he’s the guy that help her at the mall. While they went into the elevator, Panee ask him, “ Do you still remember me, and I’m sorry for talking bad to you.” Kuwit answer, “ It’s alright and I do remember you.” he smile to her.
“ What’s your name, cute girl?” Kuwit ask Panee then she reply, “ I’m Panee and you?” then he answer, “ I’m Kuwit.” Panee smile to him and say, “ I’m very happy to meet you here and one thing, I’m not cute.” then he reply, “ Nice to meet you too, and for real you’re really cute.” then she thanks him. Then the elevator door open and they both go out and went there own way.

At Aneecha room in the company.

“ Kuwit, you have to do it my way.” Aneecha say to Kuwit, then he reply back, “ No, my way.” then she reply, “ My way and I’m a woman so you should let it be my way!” Kuwit reply back,
“ Even though you’re a girl or not, I still want it to be my way, and I already graduate from America for this kind of work, so you should let it be my way.” Aneecha was mad, then she reply,
“ Even though you graduate or not, I don’t care, I just want it to be my way.” while she was walking and turn her back to him, her high heel make her was going to fall. Then Kuwit help holding Aneecha, before she’ll fall down and hit her head. Then they look into each other eye and have a flash back.

Flash back.

“ Aneela, I’ll love you until the end and forever.” Prince Komet say to Aneela, while hugging her.

End flash back.

Kuwit blank his eye, then he say to her, “ Are you alright?” then she answer, “ I’m, I’m-” then she faint. “ Aneecha, Aneecha, Aneecha! Wake up!” Kuwit shout to her, but she didn’t wake up because she faint.

At the mall.

“ Nice to meet you, I’m Neena.” Neena say to Chome, then he reply, “ I’m Chome.” Then he ask her, “ Are you alright, Neena?” then she reply, “ I’m okay, and thanks for your help, if you didn’t come help me, then maybe those robbers already do something bad to me.” “ It, alright, I’m free to help.” Chome reply back, then he smile to her.

At Aneecha company.

Aneecha still sleep on the sofa in her room, and Kuwit sit next to her. That time Win was coming to Aneecha company to talk with her. Then he walk into her room, since the secretary say to him that Aneecha is free in her room. While Win was walking in, he hear a voice calling for help. “ Ahh! Help me!” Aneecha yell for help, then Win go help her. Then Win help wake her up and Kuwit was kind of jealous. “ Um, Aneecha are you alright?” Win ask her, then she look up to him and ask, “ Hey, Who are you?” then Win answer, “ I’m Win, your designer for your new shop.”
Aneecha look confuse then she answer, “ Oh, then hi.” then she look to her side and it was Kuwit, then she ask him, “ How come you’re here too, and what happen to me?” then Kuwit stand up and say, “ Nothing, I think I got to go.” Aneecha look up to him then say, “ You don’t think, because I need you to go out now, and thanks for the help, but right now, I need to talk to me designer, so please get out.” the she point to the door. Kuwit turn back and say, “ Bye, my lover.” Aneecha get mad and yell to him, “ Who’s your lover?!” Kuwit run quickly to the door and walk out. Then Win ask Aneecha, “ So you two are girlfriend and boyfriend?” Aneecha turn to him in a mad face the answer, “ No, and who will be his girlfriend, I’ll never, but whatever I want you to design my shop very beautiful.” Then they keep on talking about Aneecha’s new shop.

At Kuwit’s house.

“ Brother, Kuwit! I come to see you!” Neena yell out to Kuwit while he’s getting out of the car. “ Uh hi, Neena.” Kuwit answer.
“ Kuwit, can you go with me to the club today night?” Neena ask him, then he answer, “ I don’t think so.” then she reply, “ Come on, Kuwit, I really want you to go with me, because my friend they’re celebrating my birthday tonight, so please go with me, okay, please, please, please.” Neena keep pleasing him, then he turn to her and say, “ Okay, I will, but we can only stay there until 11 o’clock.” Neena smile to him and say, “ Okay, until
11 o’clock only.” Neena kiss his cheek and he was surprise, then say to her, “ Uh, Neena, can you please don’t do that, I don’t think that is good , because you’re a girl.” Neena smile to him and say, “ But I’m okay with it and remember you and me are boyfriend and girlfriend.” she smile to him.

That night at the club.

“ Whoo-hoo!” Aneecha yell out and she’s with her friends at the club dancing. Then Kuwit and Neena enter the club and they walk to Neena’s friend and all her friends were drunk. Kuwit ask Neena, “ Should we go back now, since your friends are drunk?” then Neena reply, “ Oh, Kuwit, but we haven’t dance yet, and I could wake my friends up.” then Kuwit reply back, “ Neena, I’m going to go to the restroom.” then he left Neena there, and he walk to the restroom.

At the restroom place.

“ Gulp, gulp, gulp.” Aneecha gulp, because she was drunk. Aneecha walk next to Kuwit, then say to him, “ Hey stop, you are Kuwit, right.” then he answer, “ Aneecha, how come you’re here and you’re drunk.” then she reply back, “ Me, I’m here to dance, you, how come you’re here, oh I know you spy on me, huh.” then he answer, “ No, I come with friends.” then she answer, “ Oh really, with friends, or girlfriend, huh, tell me.” then she faint because she was too much drunk. Then Kuwit help take Aneecha out from the club and put her into his car. Then he call Neena,
“ Neena, I need to go home now, so you’ll find a ride to go home with your friends and I’m very sorry, I really have to go now, because I have some important business, bye.” then he shut the phone and Neena yell to the phone, “ Kuwit, Kuwit, huh.” she was mad.

At a hotel.
In Kuwit and Aneecha room, he rent a room for Aneecha.

He lay her on the bed. “ Uh, oops, uh, I’m hot, please take off my clothes, I’m hot, so hot in here!” Aneecha yell, then she start to take off her clothes on top. And Kuwit was trying to stop her.

Episode 4 Preview:

> “ Huh, don’t do this, let me take off my clothes!” Aneecha yell and Kuwit was on top of her trying to clip her shirt button back.
> “ Ahh! What happen to me!?” Aneecha ask herself, then she turn to her side and she was shock.
> “ I’m sure I didn’t do anything to you.” Kuwit say then he look at himself, then he see himself with no clothes on. “ Huh, what did you do to me, huh, Aneecha?” he ask Aneecha and Aneecha was confuse.
> “ Brother Kuwit, how come you left me yesterday, it’s my birthday and you left me, why, I’m not happy at all.” Neena say to Kuwit.
> “ I won’t marry you!” Aneecha yell to him on the phone.
> “ Ging, please go get me some papaya.” Aneecha tell Ging.

@Shelly[Sherlyi] Next fanfic (maybe) will be: The Unforgettable Love

Author Notes:

Sorry that i haven't post it on Sat., because i was busy, but hope you all enjoy it and thanks for reading it too.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
4 Heart But Only 1 Love [Episode 4]

Episode 4:

Aneecha and Kuwit at the hotel.

“ Huh, don’t do this, let me take off my clothes!” Aneecha yell and Kuwit was on top of her trying to clip her shirt button back.
But she kept pushing his hand back, but then he get hotter and hotter, while he’s trying to button up Aneecha’s clothes and while she’s trying to taking it off. Then he get so hot that he do it with her.

The next day morning, at the hotel.

“ Ahh! What happen to me!?” Aneecha ask herself, then she turn to her side and she was shock. Then she look back to herself, then start to cry. Aneecha turn to her side and see a book then she grab the book and start to hit Kuwit. He wake up and ask, “ Hey, hey, watch what you’re doing, I’m hurt !” then Aneecha look him closely then say, “ You damn, damn stoler!, you nasty, you disgusting, I hate you!” “ I’m sure I didn’t do anything to you.” Kuwit say then he look at himself, then he see himself with no clothes on. “ Huh, what did you do to me, huh, Aneecha?” he ask Aneecha and Aneecha was confuse. Then she hit his head with the book and yell at him, “ You! You ahhhh stoler, you even dear to think that I’m the one who harass you, you harass me, and I’m still virgin but now, I’m ahhh!” she yell to him loudly then a guy open the door and say, “ Please stop yelling and be quiet because all the people here don’t like it.” then he lock the door and shut it. Aneecha look back to Kuwit then hit him again, then jump off from the bed and bring her clothes to the bathroom to change. Kuwit look to himself and was mad and worry.

At the hotel parking lot.

“ Where’s my car?” Aneecha ask Kuwit then he look to her and answer, “ Hey, you come with me in my car yesterday, that’s why we got to sleep together.” Aneecha still mad and yell to him,
“ Shut up! No need to say, that’s too much information!”
She open the door and sit at the back seat. Kuwit went to sit and start driving.

“ Aneecha, where’s your house?” Kuwit ask her then she reply,
“ Drop me off here.” Kuwit turn to her and say, “ Aneecha, now you’re going to be my wife so I need to know where you live.”
Then Aneecha answer, “ Keep going straight.” Then reach Aneecha’s house.

Aneecha’s house.

“ Just drop me off here.” Aneecha say to Kuwit, then he hold her hand and say, “ No, I’ll go with you into your house and to tell your dad the truth and I’ll marry you.” Aneecha look to him and push his hand off from her hand and say, “ Hey, no need for you to responsible, I’m not pregnant yet.” then he grab her hand back and say, “ Who cares, we already slept together, and I already, um, um yeah did something to you.” Aneecha look to him then answer, “ Okay, go ahead and see if my dad home.” she smile back to him because she know that at this time her dad is at work.

Then they both walk into Aneecha’s house together.

At Kuwit house.

“ How come Kuwit haven’t come home yet?” Kuwit mom ask Tida then she reply, “ Mom, brother Kuwit is big now, so he don’t need people to care for him, okay mom.” A servant walk to them and say, “ Lady, uh, Neena come to see if Kuwit’s home?” then Kuwit mom answer, “ Tell her to come in here.” then the servant walk to Neena and say, “ Neena, Lady want you to go sit with her at the living room. Then Neena walk to Kuwit mom and Tida.

At Tida and Kuwit mom.

“ Hello, mom and sister Tida.” Neena say then went to sit next to them. “ Hello older sister Neena.” Tida say then Kuwit mom reply back, “ Hello darling.”

Back Aneecha and Kuwit.

“ I told you, my dad is not home until, until, the night time, so you should go back home and I’ll talk with my dad.” Aneecha say to Kuwit then push him to the door. “ Aneecha.” he turn back then hold her hand, “ Aneecha, remember I say I will marry you, and I don’t want to ruin you.” Aneecha was shock.
Kuwit look at her then say, “ Now you’re willing to marry me?” then a voice ask form the back of Kuwit, “ Who are you?” Kuwit was shock then turn slowly back to his back and it was Aneecha’s dad. “ Uh, uh, hello dad.” Kuwit say to Aneecha’s dad and he was scare.

At Aneecha’s house, living room.

“ Okay, so you want to marry my daughter, but why?” Aneecha dad ask Kuwit then Kuwit stand up and go kneel down to Aneecha dad. Then he raise his head up and Aneecha dad and herself was confuse. “ I want to marry Aneecha because-” Kuwit say to Aneecha dad then Aneecha interrupt, “ Ahh! Do not even try to say it! It makes me really embarrass!” Then Aneecha dad look at Aneecha and ask, “ Darling, what are you saying, Kuwit haven’t finish his words yet.” Aneecha frown and went back to sit down. Kuwit continue, “ I want to marry Aneecha because I’ve been doing some bad thing to her yesterday, that’s why she didn’t come home until right now.” Aneecha dad was shock and turn to Aneecha then he ask her, “ Darling, you and him really did it?” Aneecha was scare and can’t even say a word, then her dad go and shake her shoulder and ask, “ Darling! You and him really slept together?!” Aneecha cried, “ Yes! Dad I and him really slept together, but it was an accident!” then she run up to her bedroom. Aneecha dad went back and sit on his chair, then he reply back to Kuwit, “ You’ll marry my daughter, but you’ll have to love her too the end and will never leave her, also prepare the wedding quickly, because I’m scare that my daughter might be pregnant later on, so the next two week you and my daughter will be marry.” after Aneecha finish saying, he walk up to Aneecha’s bedroom. Kuwit just kneel down there.

Aneecha’s bedroom.

Knock, knock. “ Aneecha, darling, open the door for your dad.” Aneecha dad knock the door. Then Aneecha went and open it.
“ Dad, I never want things to happen like this, but it just happen, dad, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to drink a lot, but it just happen dad, I’m sorry.” then her dad went and hug her, then say, “ Darling, dad will always forgive you, and dad will never let someone that hurt you to get away freely, and remember now there’s only you and me, so dad will do everything and that’s not even a big problem darling, you just got to marry Kuwit and daddy is sure that he will be able to love you.” then she smile to her dad, “ Dad, but I never love him.” then her dad look down to her and say, “ Everyone will develop love whenever the time comes.” Aneecha still crying to her dad.

An hour later.
At Kuwit house.

“ Mom, how come Kuwit haven’t come home yet?” Neena ask Kuwit mom then she answer, “ I’m sure he’ll come in a minute.”
A servant come to Kuwit mom and say, “ Lady, Kuwit is home.”
Then Neena rush to outside. “ Brother Kuwit, how come you left me yesterday, it’s my birthday and you left me, why, I’m not happy at all.” Neena say to Kuwit. Then Kuwit turn to her and answer, “ I’m busy, and right now I want to shower, so you could stay here if you want to.” then he rush into the house.
“Ahh!” Neena yell, then she rush to her car and drive away.

The next day morning. At Aneecha’s house.

Aneecha was walking to her car. Then her cell phone ring.
“ Hello.” she answer, then Kuwit reply, “ Honey, I’m going to come pick you up right now.” Then she reply back, “ Why, huh, why?” then he answer, “ Because, we‘re about to marry, remember.” “ I won’t marry you!” Aneecha yell to him on the phone. Then she shut down the phone. “ Huh, what kind of guy is this one.” she say to herself. “ Owh, what happen to her, I just say that and it makes her that mad.” Kuwit say to himself.

At Aneecha company.

“ Ging, please go get me some papaya.” Aneecha tell Ging. Ging answer back, “ But Aneecha you never like to eat papaya.” Aneecha look at Ging the say, “ I just want to try it, that what if I’m marry to him, will he be able to take it.” “ But, mostly guys they don’t care.” Ging reply back then Aneecha look straight to Ging then reply back, “ Just go.” Then Ging went to the elevator.
“ Huh, even my dad can’t take my mom attitude of eating papaya, will Kuwit be able to take it.”

Episode 5 Preview:

> “ Oh, ho, papaya, it look kind of nasty.” Aneecha smile to Ging.
> “ Ooh, I like it! It’s good.” Kuwit say to Aneecha then Aneecha smile turn to a frown smile.
> “ You look very pretty.” Kuwit compliment Aneecha then she smile.
> “ Mom, my mom went to Singapore so my mom told me to come live with you all for the time she went to Singapore.” Neena say to Kuwit mom.
> “ Ahh!” Aneecha yell. Then she fall down to the floor.
> “ Never try to mess with my Kuwit, you hear me!?” Neena ask Aneecha, while Aneecha’s on the ground.
> “ Uh, Kuwit, thanks for taking me to the hospital.” Panee thanks Kuwit.

Author Note:
Sorry that i didn't post it on Wednesday, because I'm really busy, so i'm really sorry, but hope that you'll still keep reading it!....Thanks alot!...

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
4 Heart But Only 1 Love [Episode 5]

Episode 5:

“ Oh, ho, papaya, it look kind of nasty.” Aneecha smile to Ging. Ging smile back and say, “ But for me, it seem really good.” Then Aneecha look up to Ging. Then she tell Ging, “ Call Kuwit.” Thirty minute later, “ Oh, ho Kuwit could you be able to take my attitude of eating papaya, because some guys don’t really like to eat it, so could you?” “ Ooh, I like it! It’s good.” Kuwit say to Aneecha then Aneecha smile turn to a frown smile. Aneecha is trying to eat the papaya, and it make her eye keep dropping tears down, “ It’s, it’s, it’s….” then she run to the restroom and throw up.

In the restroom.

“ These papaya is so, ugh, I can’t eat anymore, huh.” Aneecha say while she finish throwing up and clean herself.

The next day.

“ Okay dad, I’ll go with Kuwit to the store.” Aneecha say to her dad but frown, but her dad smile to her and Kuwit. Then Kuwit drive the car away.
In the car.

“ Kuwit, we’re really marrying?” Aneecha ask Kuwit, then Kuwit turn to look at her then answer, “ Yep, I’m very happy and excited, are you?” Aneecha start to cry,
“ Nope, not happy at all.” she talk back.

At the wedding dress store.

“ Kuwit, turn to look at your bride, isn’t she’s beautiful?” a employee say to Kuwit. Then he turn around and see Aneecha in her bride dress. “ You look very pretty.” Kuwit compliment Aneecha then she smile. Then he went to her and grab her hand to kiss, then she turn her head away and smile. Oops! She forgot that she don’t love him. Then she turn back and pull her hand away then shout to him,
“ What are you doing to me, and I already know that I’m pretty.” then she touch her hair at the back. Kuwit smile to her and say, “ Calm down my bride, I know that you’re always pretty, so how about me, am I’m handsome?” then Aneecha smile and answer, “ Not bad.” he smile to her. Then they went to take pictures in the picture room. Kuwit was very happy while they’re taking picture, but for Aneecha she don’t really show that she’s happy, but for real she’s so excited.

At Kuwit house.

“ Mom, my mom went to Singapore so my mom told me to come live with you all for the time she went to Singapore.” Neena say to Kuwit mom. Then Kuwit mom answer, “ Yes, sure feel free.” she smile to her then Neena smile back. Beep! Beep! A car bell ring to the gate, then a servant and went to open the gate and it was Kuwit.

Inside Kuwit house.

Kuwit walk into the house. “ Hello mom, and…Neena.” Kuwit say to them then he walk to his mom and sit next to her. Neena answer, “ Hello Kuwit.” Kuwit smile back. Then Kuwit dad came home too, then Kuwit run to his dad and tell his dad,
“ Dad, I’m going to marry.” his dad was shock then shout, “ What?! Why!? And yay!” then he cover his dad mouth and whisper to his dad, “ Let’s go into your room first dad.” but his mom and Neena look at them in weird face. Neena turn to Kuwit mom and say, “ I think uncle is happy that I’m here to stay.” then Kuwit mom smile back.

In Kuwit dad room. His office room.

“ Dad, I’m going to marry.” Kuwit repeat to his father then his father ask him,
“ Good, but with who, son?” then Kuwit answer, “ With Aneecha, the owner of the company HTF, daughter Aneecha.” Kuwit dad was surprise. “ Good, then son, he’s also one of my friend in high school too.” Kuwit was confuse and ask, “ Dad, you still remember your friends in high school too?” then his dad answer, “ I do, that day was a stormy day at are school-” then Kuwit interrupt, “ Dad, I know your story already, no need to say, or tell, but can you help me tell mom.” then his dad smile to him and say, “ Dad will, dad will help you to the end, but what about daughter Neena?” the Kuwit answer, “ For her, I like her as a sister only nothing than that.” Kuwit dad reply back, “ Okay, then that’s good.”

The next day morning. At Kuwit house.

In Kuwit car.

“ Kuwit, is your family mean?” Aneecha ask Kuwit then he answer, “ Very, Very, very, mean….[ Aneecha face turn red]…just kidding my family is really nice.” he smile to her then she feel a relief.

Inside the house.

“ Hello, uh, uh…” Aneecha say but she stuck in her words then Kuwit help her,
“ This is my mom, my dad, my sister, and this is my auntie daughter, her name is Neena.” Aneecha was shock because Neena look like the girl in her dream, name Moonlee, but she continue to say hi to Kuwit family.

At the eating room.

“ The food is really delicious.” Aneecha turn to Kuwit mom and comment the foods. Then Kuwit mom answer, “ Really then good, eat some more, and feel free to eat, like it’s your home too.” she smile to Aneecha then Aneecha smile back. Tida look to Aneecha then ask, “ Uh, sister-in-law Aneecha, [Neena was shock by the word sister-in-law] you’re really pretty and fashion, but I want to know if can you also find people to make a dress for me, for you and my brother wedding?” Aneecha smile to Tida then say, “ Sure, but I’ll try to find one tomorrow.” Tida is happy. Neena look at Aneecha and Neena was mad and furious. But for Kuwit he’s so happy that his family understand him and Aneecha and that his family also like Aneecha too.

After eating, Aneecha went to walk at the back yard.

“ Ahh!” Aneecha yell. Then she fall down to the floor. She look back and it was Neena, she push her. Aneecha stand up and ask Neena, “ How come you push me?” Neena smile to Aneecha then answer, “ Oh, really, then I’m sorry.” she say it in a conceited way. Aneecha was mad, but she try to calm her fierce down. Aneecha smile and reply back, “ Oh, it’s alright then.” Then Neena walk toward Aneecha and push her back down. “ Never try to mess with my Kuwit, you hear me!?” Neena ask Aneecha, while Aneecha’s on the ground. Aneecha was mad, but she try to calm herself down, because she’s going to be a daughter-in-law soon in Kuwit family.
That night. At Panee house.

“ Uh, Kuwit, thanks for taking me to the hospital.” Panee thanks Kuwit. Kuwit smile to her and answer, “ It’s alright and I’m glad that you’re fine, goodnight.” Panee smile and reply back, “ Goodnight and bye, drive safely.” then Kuwit smile and drive away.

Inside Panee house.

Panee walk to her mom and her elbow was cover in white band aid. “ What happen, darling?” Panee mom ask Panee then she answer, “ Uh, mom some robbers come and steal my purse, but a guy come and save me, but he got hit at the back, so I yell and fake that police is coming, so the robbers run away, but while they run away pass me, their knife cut my elbow.” Panee mom was worry and ask, “ Then how’s that guy that help you, is he alright?” Panee smile and reply,
“ Mom, he’s alright, but for now, I want to go take a shower, so bye.” she kiss her mom on the cheek then run to her room.

At Kuwit house.
In his bedroom.

“ Hello.” Aneecha answer on the phone then Kuwit reply, “ Hello my darling.” Aneecha frown and say, “ Hey, do you know what time is now, it’s twelve o’clock in the midnight, I need some rest.” Kuwit smile then answer, “ Well, you don’t need to work that hard, because when you and me are marry then I’ll be the one that will care for you, so please talk to me for a minute.” Aneecha smile then answer,
“ Okay, only a minute, okay, I’m timing you.” Kuwit laugh then say, “ I love you
[ he repeat more than ten times on the phone and also Neena was trying to hear what Aneecha and Kuwit talk on the phone] , I love you-” then Aneecha interrupt,
“ Okay, I’m really tire now, so bye, I’m going to sleep and good night.” then Kuwit hurry and say, “ Good night, [then he kiss the phone to send the kiss to Aneecha and Aneecha also hear the kiss too then she smile and happy] bye.” then Aneecha end the phone.

Episode 6 Preview:

> “ Sister Aneecha, you’re so pretty plus beautiful!” Tida say to Aneecha and she is wearing her wedding dress.
> “ Why! Why! Why! Why do Kuwit marry that Aneecha, why, why!?” Neena ask herself in the mirror.
> “ Huh, [Panee start to cry] how come Kuwit’s going to marry, how come, now I already love him.” Panee say to herself in her bedroom.
> “ Uh, here Chome, it’s my wedding invitation.” Aneecha say to Chome and give him the invitation, then he look up to her.
> “ Win, Win, Win.” Aneecha yell to him, then he stop and turn back then ask her, “ What happen, why are you calling my name?” Aneecha smile to him then say, “ Uh, uh, I want to give you my wedding invitation card, and I hope that you’ll come.” then he smile back.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
4 Heart But Only 1 Love [Episode 6]

Episode 6:

With Kuwit and Panee.

“ Uh, Kuwit thanks for your time today.” Panee say to Kuwit then he answer, “ It’s alright I’m free all the time, and you’re also one of my friend too, so I should have some time for you too.” Panee look confuse and ask him, “ Some time, only?” he smile and answer,
“ Yes, some time because I’m going to marry soon, oh yeah here’s my wedding invitation, here I give this one to you, so you better come, if you didn’t show up then that mean your not a true friend to me.” he hand out the invitation to Panee then she grab it. Panee open it and look at it, then she look at him then say, “ The girl that you’re going to marry must be a very lucky girl.” she try to smile to him. Then he laugh and say, “ Well, I hope she’s happy, but she and I always have problem together.” Panee was confuse then ask him,
“ Huh, you two have problem then how come you two are going to marry?” Kuwit answer,
“ Well, it’s because of a problem about girls.” Panee was shock and she know what he’s saying then she stop asking him.

Kuwit house. In Neena’s bedroom.
“ Why! Why! Why! Why do Kuwit marry that Aneecha, why, why!?” Neena ask herself in the mirror. Then she throw her tissue box to the floor. “ Why! Why! Why Can’t it be me, the one he’s going to marry! Ahhh!” Neena shout to herself.

At Aneecha house.
“ Humh, which kind of food will Kuwit like?” Aneecha ask herself while she’s looking at the food recipe book. “ Anee, you’re a growing woman now, and this is the first time that dad see you trying to cook for your future husband.” Aneecha auntie say to her then she start to blush then she reply, “ Uh, auntie I’m always a growing woman, when I started to work.” Her auntie smile to her then say, “ Well even though you work it doesn’t mean that you’re a growing woman because your attitude still like a young girl.” Aneecha turn to her auntie and ask, “ Really, then can you give me some idea how I can be a good wife, okay auntie.” her auntie answer, “ Yes, sure, okay-” then she continue to give Aneecha some idea about how to bee a good wife.

Back to Kuwit and Panee, at Panee house.
Thanks Kuwit for taking me home, and thanks for your time too, bye.” Panee say to Kuwit then he answer, “ Okay, it’s alright, bye.” then he drive away.
In Panee’s bedroom.
“ Huh, [Panee start to cry] how come Kuwit’s going to marry, how come, now I already love him.” Panee say to herself in her bedroom. Then her mom hear her cry then she open the door and ask, “ Panee how come you’re crying?” her mom walk to her then hug her.
“ It’s nothing mom.” Panee answer, then her mom ask, “ Tell me the truth, what happen?” then Panee answer, “ Uh, uh, well I start to fell in love with the guy that help me when some robbers is trying to steal my purse , and today he give me his wedding invitation and he want me to go too, but what he say to me was like a friend, and seem like he don’t even have feeling for me.” her mom tell her, “ Darling, if you love him then you have to show it to him, not just being quiet, then an other girl got him, you need to be brave about your love.” Panee look to her mom and ask, “ How.” then her mom answer, “ By being brave and make him always come to see you.” Panee stop crying then she start to smile a bit.

Back to Aneecha.
Aneecha phone ring then she went and answer it, “ Hello.” Kuwit answer, “ Hello, darling.” Aneecha smile but say, “ Hey, never say that to me, you understand man! And can you come to my house right now?” then he smile and answer, “ Yes, sure, I’m coming, but kiss me first.” Aneecha reply, “ If you want me to kiss you, then you’ll come then bye.” then he hurry and yell, “ Wait! Okay then let me send you a kiss first.” then he kiss the phone so that it could go to Aneecha’s cheek. Then they end their talk.
At Aneecha.
“ Anee, what are you making?” Chome ask her then she answer, “ I’m making Crème Brûlée, a French dessert.” Chome smile to her and ask, “ For me?” then she smile to him and answer, “ Nope but if you want some, I make plenty of them, but this one is the special one.” “ But this is my favorite French dessert.” Chome reply then Aneecha was surprise and ask him, “ So here eat this one [she hand him a different one, not the one that she say it was special] see if it’s good.” Aneecha wait for him to eat a piece then after he ate a piece she pull the spoon from his mouth and ask, “ How was it, it’s good right?” he frown then answer, “ Very, very, very-” Aneecha interrupt, “ Very, what? Tell me I really want to know.” Chome continue, “ Very, Very good! Delicious!” Aneecha smile and she’s excited about her special one for Kuwit, will he love it and love her cooking skill. A servant walk the them and say, “ Uh, Anee, Kuwit has arrive.” Aneecha was happy then she hurry and bring the special Crème Brûlée dessert to Kuwit. Kuwit was sitting at the table near the pool. Aneecha stop herself, then look herself at the mirror and ask, “ Humh, am I pretty?” then she answer herself, “ Yes, I am. Lets go.” she walk to Kuwit, and bring the special Crème Brûlée dessert to him. Aneecha try to be not smiling and happy then she say, “ Oh, ho finally you’re here, um, um, here try this if you like it.” she hand the special Crème Brûlée to Kuwit. Then he ate a piece, then she went closer to him and ask, “ Is it good?” he answer, “ Um, um, not bad.” but for real it’s really good. Aneecha frown and ask, “ That’s all, not bad?” then he answer, “ I’m just kidding, it’s really good and delicious, you make this for me right?” Aneecha start to blush and answer, “ Uh, uh, yell I made a lot but I want to make this one for you, because this one come out from my beautiful happiness feeling, so I want you to eat it. Chome hide next to the door and heard them, he was jealous and sad. But Chome went back to eat some of the Crème Brûlée.

After Aneecha send Kuwit out from their house and Kuwit drive away. Aneecha walk to Chome. “ Uh, here Chome, it’s my wedding invitation.” Aneecha say to Chome and give him the invitation, then he look up to her. Chome was sad and heart broken but he pretend to be happy with Aneecha. “ Happy with you, Aneecha.” Chome say to Aneecha.
“ I hope you’ll come, since you’re the only person that is close with me like a best friend.” Aneecha say to Chome then he answer, “ I will, because remember we’re best friend.” he pretend to smile and be happy with her. “ I’ll go now, and your Crème Brûlée is very good.” Chome say to her then went into the car. Aneecha wave at him then he drive away.

The next day. At Aneecha company.
“ Win, Win, Win.” Aneecha yell to him, then he stop and turn back then ask her, “ What happen, why are you calling my name?” Aneecha smile to him then say, “ Uh, uh, I want to give you my wedding invitation card, and I hope that you’ll come.” then he smile back. Win answer, “ I will, because you’re also a friend of me too.” Aneecha smile.

Wedding day.
At Aneecha’s house.

Aneecha come out from her room and walk down to living room. “ Sister Aneecha, you’re so pretty plus beautiful!” Tida say to Aneecha and she is wearing her wedding dress. Aneecha start blushing, then reply, “ Thank you, you’re very pretty in your dress too, Tida.” Then they walk to Aneecha dad car van. They went in there then the driver drive them to the wedding place, at a hotel.

At the hotel, where they do Aneecha and Kuwit wedding.
Everyone comes to their wedding. While Aneecha and Kuwit were welcoming the guess that come to their wedding, Aneecha look up and see Chome was walking to them. Chome try to smile then he say, “ Aneecha hope that your life from now on with Kuwit will be good and full of happiness.” Aneecha and Kuwit smile to him then Kuwit say,
“ Thanks.” Chome walk to inside. After they finish welcome the guest they went inside. Neena was there too and she was mad and full of jealousy. Panee was there too but she try not to cry. For Aneecha she’s just smile and feeling happy.
After the wedding. In Kuwit bedroom.
“ Uh, uh, Kuwit um, um, I want to ask you that, that, uh, have you ever slept with any girls?” Aneecha ask Kuwit then he answer and laugh, “ Hey, are you crazy?, I have never slept with any girls, or lady than, than-” Aneecha look curious and interest, then Kuwit continue, “ Than, than, my mom [laugh], because to tell you the truth I slept with my mom until when I was 5 then I stop sleeping with her.” Aneecha feel relief and happy. After Aneecha finish taking shower, then she came out from the bathroom. Kuwit was sleeping on the bed. Aneecha walk silently to him and look at him closely. Then she say,
“ Humh, you’re also very cute when you sleep too, but sometime, you’re, you’re, um…” then Kuwit hug Aneecha and pull her to be on top of him. Aneecha was surprise and happy, but she try to act like she hate it. “ Huh, what are you doing, let me go!” Aneecha shout to his ear. But he just ignore. Kuwit parent and sister were listening to them from the door, and were happy. “ Honey, are son must be really prepare for his first day night with his bride.” his parent and sister laugh then went back to bed. Neena was standing at her bedroom door and look straight to Kuwit room, she was jealous and mad.
Back to Kuwit and Aneecha.
Aneecha was on top of Kuwit, she look to him and he look to her. “ I like you when you’re quiet like this.” Kuwit say to her then she blink her eyes for a minute then answer, “ Hey, let me go.” he smile then he just pull her down to the bed and sleep next to him. Kuwit stare at Aneecha and smile to her but she just turn her face away and ignore. On the other side, Aneecha was happy and smile to herself. Kuwit raise his head quietly and see that Aneecha was happy.

The next day morning. At Kuwit house.
“ Aneecha walk down to the eating room. She see Kuwit family and Neena were going to eat then Kuwit mom say, “ Owh, daughter-in-law, come here to eat breakfast.” Aneecha smile then walk to sit next to Tida. Tida ask Aneecha, “ Uh, sister-in-law, where’s my brother did he get tire of last night, that’s why he’s still sleeping?” Aneecha look confuse then ask, “ What, Tida?” Kuwit mom smile then say, “ It’s nothing, daughter-in-law, just ignore Tida.” Aneecha smile then went back to eat. Neena was holding her pork and she just about to crush it, but Kuwit walk down to them. “ Mom, what’s our breakfast today?” Kuwit mom answer, “ Something help we and you to be stronger.” Aneecha was confuse, but pretend to smile. Kuwit walk and sit next to Aneecha. “ Anee, are you going anywhere today?” Aneecha look to him then answer, “ Uh, uh, I have a meeting at are company.” then he turn to Neena and ask, “ Neena, so did you enjoy me and Aneecha’s wedding day yesterday?” Neena pretend to smile then answer, “ You and Aneecha’s wedding is very beautiful and I like it a lot.” Aneecha smile and say, “ Thanks for liking are wedding.” Inside Neena she was very mad and jealous.
At Aneecha’s company. After the meeting.
“ Mom, I’ll try to come home this afternoon.” Aneecha talk on the phone to Kuwit mom then Kuwit mom reply, “ Daughter-in-law, I’m sorry to bother you, but I really want you to go to the temple today.” Aneecha answer, “ It’s alright mom, I don’t really do anything too.” Kuwit mom reply, “ Okay then, bye daughter-in-law, and come.” Aneecha answer,
“ Okay, bye mom.”
At Kuwit company. In his office room.
“ Kuwit, can you take me to go shopping?” Neena ask Kuwit in his room then he answer,
“ I don’t think I could go because I’m very busy, I have lots of meeting this afternoon.” Neena was mad but she try to control her attitude. Neena smile then reply, “ Okay, how about tomorrow?” Kuwit smile and reply, “ Don’t know, please go back now, because I need to go for a meeting right now, bye.” then he just walk away from Neena. “ Ahh! How come he become like this, it’s all your fault, Aneecha.” Neena say and she was furious. She run out from the room.
At a restaurant.
“ Uh, Kuwit, so how’s your wedding night?” Panee ask Kuwit then he answer, “ I think we should talk about our business than my personal business.” Panee smile then she answer,
“ Kuwit, I want your company to design a coffee shop for me.” Kuwit put down his coffee then answer, “ Uh, for that I’m sure we could help you, but you’ll have to come to our company and describe us about your imagination of your coffee shop.” Panee smile and touch his hand then say, “ I will.” Kuwit smile then he pull back his hand. “ Sorry.” Panee say to Kuwit then he answer, “ It’s alright.”

Episode 7 Preview:

> “ Neena, Aneecha is also going with us too.” Kuwit mom say to Neena. Neena smile because she have a plan for Aneecha already.
> “ Panee, you also like to come to place like this too?” Kuwit ask Panee then she smile,
“ Yes I do, and Kuwit please stay with me, because today I’m very sad.”
> “ Chome, thank you, if you didn’t come here and see me then maybe that Neena girl might did something to me.” Aneecha thank Chome.
> “ Aneecha, Aneecha, are you free today?” Win ask Aneecha.
> “ Kuwit please let me hug you, please.” Neena say to Kuwit and Aneecha also see them.

sorry to let you all wait, sorry, i'm very busy, so sorry....

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
4 Heart But Only 1 Love [Episode 7]

Episode 7:

At Kuwit house.
Neena walk into the house. “ Neena, Aneecha is also going with us too.” Kuwit mom say to Neena. Neena smile because she have a plan for Aneecha already. Aneecha look at her then smile, because she think that maybe Neena will like her from now on.

Back to Panee and Kuwit. In the afternoon, in the club.
“ Panee, you also like to come to place like this too?” Kuwit ask Panee then she smile,
“ Yes I do, and Kuwit please stay with me, because today I’m very sad.” Kuwit ask her,
“ Hoe come you’re sad, because this morning when we talk you didn’t seem like that.” Panee got embarrass, then she answer, “ Well because, when I went to the restroom, my boyfriend call me that he and me to break up, so I just don’t want to tell you.” Kuwit smile at her then say, “ We’re friend, remember.” Panee look up to him then ask, “ We’re just friend, nothing more than that?” Kuwit look on both side then answer, “ We’re friend.”
At Neena, Kuwit mom, and Aneecha. At the temple.
“ Uh mom, you also like to come make merits too?” Aneecha ask Kuwit mom, then she answer, “ Yes, I do, I like to do this, since I was 5 years old.” Aneecha reply, “ Wow, mom, I’m really proud of you.” Neena join in, “ Yes, mom, uh, I mean auntie, I’m very proud of you too.” then she look up to Aneecha and smile. After making merits.
“ Mom, uh, you and Neena go wait for me at the car, and I’m going to go use the restroom.” Aneecha say to Kuwit mom, then she walk to the restroom. “ Neena look at Aneecha then to Kuwit mom, “ Uh mom, I’m going to go use the restroom too, so you go wait at the car for me and Aneecha.” Kuwit mom reply, “ Okay.” then Kuwit mom walk to the car and Neena walk to catch Aneecha. Aneecha was in the bathroom, then she hear a lock on the door [ the bathroom door, that she is using]. Aneecha was shock then she went and try to open the door, and it’s lock. Neena smile outside happily then walk back, near the car and say, “ Aneecha, you’ll never get out, and you will stay with the ghost in this temple.” then she walk to Kuwit mom and say, “ Uh mom, Aneecha say that her friends is coming here too, so she told me to tell you that she’ll be waiting here until her friends come here, so she want me and you to go back first.” Kuwit mom was confuse, but she think that Neena isn’t a lying person so she believe her. Then they drive away.
At the restroom.
“ Ahh! Help, help, help! I’m in here, help! Help!” Aneecha yell for help, but no was there to help. Then her phone ring and it’s Chome, “ Hello, Chome please don’t say anything to me now, come help me, okay come help me at this temple.” Chome ask her, “ What happen and which temple?” then Aneecha reply, “ Don’t’ ask me, at the temple that is near the food and vegetable market where you and me like to go eat their foods.” then Chome know so he hurry to go to that temple.
At the temple. Chome call Aneecha again. “ Where are you?” then Aneecha answer, “ I’m at the restroom, hurry it’s dark here I’m scare.” then Chome hurry and finally find the restroom. Then he see the lock on one of the restroom door then he went and try to open it. “ Aneecha are you still in there?” Chome ask, then she answer in a low voice, “ Yes, I’m still in here, help me, this bathroom smell so much that I’m going to die in here.” Chome is more worry, then he push the door and the door broke. And it fall to Aneecha, “ Ouch!” Aneecha yell then Chome quickly pull the door over and help Aneecha. “ Are you alright?” Chome ask her. Then Aneecha wake up and answer, “ I’m alright hurry take me to your car, this place is so smelly.” then he carry her. Reach Chome car. In the car. “ Who did this to you?” Chome ask her then Aneecha answer, “ I think it must be Neena, because one time when Kuwit and me haven’t marry she also push me too, so I think it’s Neena that girl that Kuwit say that it’s his auntie daughter.” then Chome reply, “ I think the way she did that to you, was she like Kuwit.” Aneecha remember Neena’s words then she reply back to Chome, “ Yes, I think so, because she also told me to get away from Kuwit too.”
“ Chome, thank you, if you didn’t come here and see me then maybe that Neena girl might did something to me.” Aneecha thank Chome. Chome reply, “ Who say I come see you, you’re the one who just call me to help you.” Aneecha reply, “ Okay, I know, but take me home, okay, thanks.” then Chome drive the car away.
At Kuwit house.
“ Mom, so Aneecha haven’t come home?” Kuwit ask his mom then his mom answer,
“ Well, daughter Neena say that Aneecha tell me and Neena to come home first then she’ll come home with her friends, so I don’t know.” Kuwit was worry. Then he see Neena walk to outside then he follow her. Outside. “ Neena, so Aneecha really tell you, that she’s going to hang out with her friends?” Kuwit ask Neena then she answer, “ Yes.” he reply back, “ Guys, or lady?” then Neena smile to him and answer, “ Maybe both I don’t know.” then he walk up closer to Neena and Neena smile, and ask, “ You’re jealous?” Kuwit answer, “ Neena, I’m your brother, tell me the truth.” Neena was mad then she ask, “ We could only be brother and sister, how come?!….I want to be the one you love and like.” Kuwit was shock then he pause for a second then say, “ Neena, I know you just playing around so now tell me where’s Aneecha?” At the gate, back to Aneecha and Chome.
“ Chome, thank you very much, if I didn’t call you then maybe now I already die.” Chome smile to her then say, “ Anee, don’t say that, Chome will always be there for you.” Aneecha smile then say, “ Thanks, okay bye.” Chome drive away, then Aneecha walk to the house, but she walk with no sound so Kuwit and Neena don’t even know. Then Aneecha see Kuwit and Neena were having a conversation then she went and secretly watch them from the bush. “ Kuwit please let me hug you, please.” Neena say to Kuwit and Aneecha also see them. Neena pull Kuwit then say, “ Brother Kuwit, I love you so much, and I could give you everything you want, please, please love me, okay, please.” Kuwit was shock for a moment then he push her back and say, “ Nee! Please don’t do this, I’m a marry man already, and you still have a long life to go, so please don’t love me, I already love someone else.” Neena was so furious that she reply to him, “ Kuwit! You don’t want to love me because of that Aneecha, huh, I hate her, I hate her! Hate her!” Aneecha heard that and she was surprise, then she walk silently back to the gate, but then her foot went and bump into a rock and make a sound, then Kuwit and Neena hear it. Kuwit and Neena run quickly to the gate, but there was no one, Kuwit turn to Neena then say, “ Nee! Go back to your room! And we’ll talk later.” Neena was crying and mad then she run back to the house. Kuwit was standing there still and he went and look around the ground then see Aneecha’s bracelet. “ Anee.” Kuwit say, then he run out from the gate, but no one was there, then he went back to the house. At the gate behind a tree, Aneecha was there, and she was crying. “ Kuwit didn’t love me, he never love me, I make the wrong choice, he never love me.” Aneecha say to herself then she walk away.
At street store.
“Aneecha was walking there and she was alone and sad. Then some guys see Aneecha and walk over to her and ask, “ Hey lady, where are you going, I could send you home.” Aneecha just silent then the guy ask again, “ Lady, lady, I could give you a ride home.” but she still silent. The guys say to each other, “ Maybe she’s death and she can’t speak, so let just walk with her then just do it.” Aneecha walk farther then the guys follow her then they start to grab her. Aneecha was scare then shout, “ Help! Help! Help! Help!” the guys was surprise then say, “ She could speak too.” Aneecha still yell for help. But that time she was lucky, because Win drive by and see some guy was doing something to a woman, then he stop his car and walk out with a gun. “ Help! Help! Help!” Aneecha yell, then Win walk faster to them then say, “ Hey, let that lady go, or I’ll shoot you!” then the guys turn around and see Win, but they’re not scare. A guy went closer to Win then say, “ Oh ho, you also bring a plastic gun too, you think I’m scare” they all laugh at Win. Then Win reply, “ Oh so you’re not scare, are you sure.” then he shoot on the ground then say, “ Are you scare now!” they all answer, “ I’m scare now!” then they all ran away. Aneecha still crying then Win walk closer to the girl and ask, “ Are you alright?” Aneecha turn around, Win was shock, “ Aneecha, it’s you, are you alright, I’m sorry that I was late, if I’m not late then maybe you’ll not be in this condition.” because Aneecha clothes got rip. Win take off his sweater then give it to Aneecha and cover it around her, then he help her stand up and she faint. “ Aneecha! Aneecha! Aneecha!” Win yell, but she didn’t wake up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 8 Preview:
> “ Aneecha, eat this so that you could be stronger.” Win tell Aneecha then he grab the spoon and put some food into Aneecha’s mouth.
> “ Nee! I only love you as a sister! Do you understand!” Kuwit say to Neena, then she was more furious.
> “ Panee, can you go out to have a lunch with me?” Kuwit ask Panee then she smile then answer, “ Yes, sure.”
> “ Win, um, thank you very much for helping me.” Aneecha say to Win then he smile back with happiness.
> “ Yes, Win and me come here together, so how about you, with who? Huh?” Aneecha reply to Kuwit then he’s more jealous then answer, “ With my girlfriend, Panee.” then he put his arm around Panee, Panee was happy then smile and tell Aneecha, “ Yes, Aneecha me and Kuwit are dating, but he tell me to not tell you.” Aneecha was jealous but try to act more like she and Win are dating.

---------------

sorry to let you all wait and thanks for reading it too...

------------------