4+1 Channel 3's Superstar

cecilia

Staff member
lol -- he said it himself that he can't remember the lyric lol -- so funny and cute. I swear his laugh gets me every time.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
This is off topic.I don't know where to post this video.But since Mark is a apart of 4+1 ch3's superstar I'll just post it here. I know this have nothing to do w/ this topic at all and i'm sorry but I really want to post this here. I don't know if anyone have already post this though.ha.but i find it funny b/c Mark was singing the lyrics from the cellphone.hah.Funny.Mark so cute. ^-^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyr7KGgahNo&feature=channel_video_title
lol singing by reading from the phone...hahaah

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL... Mark is just too adorable!!
but goodness, how will he do at the concert?
he can't be looking at the phone during that time too LOL.. such a funny boy :D <3

SonYukView4ever

he can't be looking at the phone during that time too LOL.. such a funny boy :D <3
lol he's prepared and well rehearsed for the concert haha
but the clip up there was from a mini-event in chaingmai i believe. haha thats why he wasnt ready for it.

SonYukView4ever

Mark's intro @ 4+1!!!!

SO HOT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zy07uBUXzM&feature=related

Mark&Ken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-EHbT8sET0&feature=related

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah I wonder too :scratchchin: how will he find his way to do it :nailbiter:

neena

sarNie Adult
i noticed, nadech, boy, mark, mario and ken all have kind of the same face features...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahah,.I know right.It will be very funny, if he took his cell phone w/ him and start singing it while looking at the lyrics at the same time.ha.So funny.I Love him!!!! :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am so in love with Mak ! :p
Mak is sucha dork ! AHHAA I remember LOL when I watched him reading off the lyrics from his phone
AHHA too cute

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
so yesterday, there was CH3's Memories party (this party is held every year, all stars come)

that pic above may give a hint about whom gonna be Ch4+1 boys' guests

there were Taew, Mint C, Kim, Marie, Toey

no Yaya LOL

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
GASP. Why Marie? I want Margie. Margie better be a SPECIAL GUEST to the 4+1 Concert too. lol

SonYukView4ever

so yesterday, there was CH3's Memories party (this party is held every year, all stars come)

that pic above may give a hint about whom gonna be Ch4+1 boys' guests

there were Taew, Mint C, Kim, Marie, Toey

no Yaya LOL
wow; so kim with nadech at the concert? lol yaya was there at the ch3 concert??? did she leave early???
anyways, team together was the best LOL

mark makes very funny expressions lol

--
and LOL I couldn't recognize Taew! Her bang has to go. lol
and Toey hahaha so tiny LOL

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So, I just got done watching the talk show where Barry/Ken P./Boy was in and they say that the concert will be on Feb 4 and it will be at 2 PM and 7 PM. So i was wondering if they air it which time will they used?