4+1 Channel 3's Superstar

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
They've been delaying the filming of 3NNT due to the flood, no wonder why them three, Kane, Boy, and Mark are always available. :p I miss Nadech and Mario, my favorite praeks from 4+1 Superstar. Ehe. So excited for Mario's international movie with Enrich! 555 +

Mint Chalida will be a GUEST STAR for the concert! Sooo exciting & happy, lol. I wonder who else will be there too? Hmm...

Thanks for the pics, Alice! ^__^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They've been delaying the filming of 3NNT due to the flood, no wonder why them three, Kane, Boy, and Mark are always available. :p I miss Nadech and Mario, my favorite praeks from 4+1 Superstar. Ehe. So excited for Mario's international movie with Enrich! 555 +

Mint Chalida will be a GUEST STAR for the concert! Sooo exciting & happy, lol. I wonder who else will be there too? Hmm...

Thanks for the pics, Alice! ^__^
u welcome na ja Bliss yeah i was wondering who else is a quest star beside Mint i hope
Margie there too so i can see my Bargie too

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks ka.
I hope they take Margie as a guest too.If they take all theirs n'ek it will be more good.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I hope Margie, Yaya and Taew will be guest stars as well! I personally think if anything, the n'eks for all the 4+1 lakorns should be there. Haha I'm surprised Chalida is a guest. It only makes sense to me if POPE was there with her. Sadly, they're not the main focus of project

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I doubt Taew would be there. It's more likely of the their upcoming nang'eks as the guest not their previous nang'eks. ;)

I thought Pope was going to the fourth praek in the beginning but it turned out to be Kane, obviously. I'm still not hooked on him. However, we'll see after 3NNT airs.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Most think Mint Chalida is guest starring for Marky boy. I guess we'll just have to see. ;) I wonder if Chalida decided to release the news so early b/c of that gossip. HoHoHo~ Usually she waits till the last minute to unveil secrets.

As for Kane, he's K'Ae's kid after all. Powerful connections, you know what I mean.

P'Nok said Pope got his role in Tawan Deard without connections. It was all skills. Lol. I wonder what that implies.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ omgahhh minttwix.. i super love you siggy!! ryo is hot hot hot!!!! *fangirling*

whooo, seeing them boys and of course boy makes me drool :D oh boy! i wish i can see the concert :(

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I know, I highly doubt Taew would be there since she never really attends those types of events. I shouldn't be so wishful eh? If they do plan to focus on the future n'eks then that just totally defeats the purpose of the project. Why invite other actresses when you're spefically promoting 5 particular lakorns and praeks!? It makes sense to bring those pranangs together. Eh we'll see.

^ LOL, I don't think I have to say how I feel about the suspection of Chalida being there for Marky Boy :rofl:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
People won't know how you feel if you're being purposely ambiguous. ;)

As for this theory about past/present/future nang aeks, I doubt it holds so much weight. I don't think the organizers are constrained to choose from a certain prescribed category of nang aeks. Not counting Kane, all of the boys pretty much share the same nang aeks at one time or another anyway.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ HAHA Mintwix! After writing a whole essay about Marky boy a few months ago, I don't think I need to express anymore hatred ^_^ Let's just say for the sake of Chalida, I don't want her near him at this point of time.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they're postponing to the concert from November 26 to February 5 now??! o_O

งาน คอนเสิร์ต 4+1 Channel 3 Superstar น้องมิ้นต์ ไปเป็น guest เลื่อน เป็น 5 กุมภาพันธ์ 2555

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An8bvnTgv3o&feature=feedu

credit TheIQzero

*nose bleeding :spicy: :drool:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Awwwman! I was hoping that them boys were going to get paired up with their n'eks. It would be super nice. I wanna see Bargie together for one..at least once. lol
Well with the 5 boys together isn't so bad. (;

meenia

sarNie Adult
sorry. refresh me on why it's called 4+1 superstar. why not 5 superstar. But anyway. HOT!!! what can i say. THose photo shoots are darn hot. I actually like them all, nadech more.lol.

NVM. I read the first page. 4 stars and 1 raising star.