4+1 Channel 3's Superstar

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks to Alice, Kiz and dertaajaf for those amazing pictures and clips!!

Everyone looks so great!! LOL I like the picture of them wearing the school uniform. I can't wait to see the whole concert. Seems like such a fun concert too!

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
can't wait for the dvd. Thank you very very much for sharing all the clips from the concert. It Looks like very very good.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

Ha.Boy is funny.Showing off his beautiful legs! Ha.

Credits: Pawalee Pei-Pei Amornthatree's Facebook account who tagged 4+1 Channel3 Superstar's facebook on Boy.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Here;s a clip of the boys singing together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M74HxKE8HxY&feature=youtu.be

Credits: Juneoshikaonly's youtube account

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Here's another clip of the boys. A clearer version but not full size though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftBETwk05ts&feature=share

Credits: LostZzzerooO's yountube account.

somp9

sarNie Adult
wow, yaya sings really good and a good dancer too. This girl got talented. I think she is kind of shy when Nadech pulls her close to him. Did they sing Talay See Dum? how many songs did Yadech performed together?

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Nadech didn't choose Yaya cuz she is his kookwan, it's more cuz she is one of the close friends of his

I got to know that Nadech got to choose his own guests, there was no force or whatsoever that made him and the rest of the boys choose their own guests

At first, Ch3 made it look like the boy would invited their N'eks

but it turned out completely different. Their guests were unpredictable which was good, it made the concert look more fun

Mark got to play Kawe with Anne. Boy personally chose Aof. It was leaked by Yadech's fans weeks ago that boy would go for Aof

I think the boys got to choose but it had to accommodate the guests' schedules and such

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
No freakin way!!! Omg. This is weird. lol jk
This is quite interesting. Ahahhaha thanks for sharing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks to Alice, Kiz and dertaajaf for those amazing pictures and clips!!

Everyone looks so great!! LOL I like the picture of them wearing the school uniform. I can't wait to see the whole concert. Seems like such a fun concert too!
your most most :welcome1: Katelyn na ja yeah I'm been trying to get lots of nice
pictures to share around :thumbsup: :coolpix:

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yaya can move her hip so flexible. Her whole body can move like a professional dancer. Yadech performance were super.
How many songs did they performed together?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ewwww Anne and Mark is not hot since age wise she's old enough to be his teen mom. I love you Anne but I just don't find this at all appropriate LMAO