[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That's good new! After Naree Risssiya, nothing really interesting to watch. I didn't even bother with any other 3SD lakorns.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
You would think that when a lakorn has high rating, they would pair them up again to gain more views. Ch 3SD kinda just went no where after NR.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
You would think that when a lakorn has high rating, they would pair them up again to gain more views. Ch 3SD kinda just went no where after NR.
1000% agree, hopefully Saipoo reunion, imagine?!! Excited to get more details

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
From morning till now, I've finished reading the entire 86 pages of the thread... It's so worth it... I enjoyed reading your comments/spoilers/rants...kekeke Thank you for the subbing team for making the effort and having the time to sub this... Honestly if you could, you could just subbed all the scenes of Saipoo and leave the rest out(especially Nida scenes)... :)

P.S. I agree with you guys that Benz & Mark needs to be in another lakorn together 'coz there's not much screen time for them in Naree Rissaya...

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Well I hope to see Mark and Benz together again even if I have to wait over a few more years. :crybaby2:

I'm not sure about what the drama is about I haven't search up for the summary yet

fun

Expired Sarnie
I binged watched this lakorn a few weeks ago in three days!!! Spent two days reading through the threads. Wished I could have joined the bandwagon then but at that moment I was in my Chinese and Taiwanese dramaworld.

I beg to differ, I believed Poodit fell in love with Saipan. It wasn't sudden... and that's what I like about it. Every time he encountered her, his fondness. It was just Saipan being stubborn but who could blame her, she never liked him to begin with nor did she really hated him until he r-ed her. He didn't take off the ring because it was his duty to keep a "promise" to marry Nida. He was really stuck between two hard place. Whatever choice he made, would be wrong. He needed the person who gave him the ring to take it off for him.

There was not a lot of Saipoo but I'm not that angry. I just hope they will be reunited in another lakorn.

Ditto421

sarNie Egg
I don't like Nida AT ALL! I know a lot of people say that she is nice and all and she has her own problems so and so, but she's so annoying sometimes. She always hides behind her father and I hated when she went crazy and started saying how everyone cared about Saiparn more than her:mad:, I mean seriously girl, so many freakin people are with you and you dare say that? You can tell she is a little bit spoiled and self centered. I didn't think she had a right to go slaping and hitting Saiparn because it wasn't all Saiparn's fault that things happened.:mad: Also, I feel like she is too naive about things. I mean seriously, your fiancee rapes your sister but you still want to marry him? Thats just plain dumb!:BangHead: I know some people might think I'm too harsh on her, but still she does get on my nerves sometimes....correction, she gets on my nerves ALL the time.