[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol, everyone who watches lakorn back in the days knows who Kavee is. Some even name their kid after that. Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kavee & Klao ( Saranyu ) LOL . 'Sawan Biang' was very popular , remake 3 x , 1988, 1998 & 2008 , im not suprise if they remake in 2018!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I love Klao! Hmm.. What are the memorable names... Tongfa, Pro-korn(toilet), musaya, par-jak, Wanida, Janjira I can't think of right now. Lol

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol the name SaiPoo happen when I was doing those translations towards the ending and typed Saipoo instead of Saiparn.
The views for the last episode is going up because of me I only rewatch the last part the most

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Lol, look at us, we're giving them names. What I like about RN is that all their names are memorable like how back in the day lakorns were. We never know know their names so we always refer actors to their characters name. Lol
You know you are famous when fans cannot distinguish you as an actor to the character you play, mine was Kavee (Sam Y) and Pat (Num Sornram) lol

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I think the views are coming from us. Lol. That's great though that Saipoo are getting recognized. Hopefully they get to pair up again with more scenes that's focused on them.
I hope sooner than later but our views, no way it could amount to close to 200K in some videos! Maybe 150K for our views combined!! Lol

PS, really wanting Roy Alai for Saipoo, just updated chapter 1 in FF. I can only imagine them!!!

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
You know you are famous when fans cannot distinguish you as an actor to the character you play, mine was Kavee (Sam Y) and Pat (Num Sornram) lol
Oh one more Chit, Willy's character with Jintara. That is another Lakorn I would love to see remake of! They filmed in Canada, yay!!! lol

alissaax

I want a remake of Sawan Biang and Leh Kularb... Yard's character was vengeful cause Pe'k's mother stole from her father and left him bankrupt til he went insane. She wanted to take back whatever belong to her family and uses the P'ek

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh one more Chit, Willy's character with Jintara. That is another Lakorn I would love to see remake of! They filmed in Canada, yay!!! lol
They are in the process of remaking that starring Matt and Andrew. I can't wait to see that!

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
They are in the process of remaking that starring Matt and Andrew. I can't wait to see that!
Oh really!!! Cannot wait, old one even with age Gap the pranangs had amazing chemistry Love love Andrew! As for Matt, she alright lol

Hmm will they be filming in Canada? Lol

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
@Mz_Em, no they won't be be filming in Canada. You no like Matt?? She is my fave from this generation. Great actress IMO.
I really don't have an opinion for Matt, never followed her Lakorn except for her first one with Tye probably because it was my genre type of Lakorn lol. But this one with Andrew I shall tune in!!!

alissaax

I never really watch any of matt's drama until last year, Ka Badin cause of James Ma.