[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@Koy...did you notice Nok's neck? His skin was already loose in the lakorn with Joy that's a sign of aging lol. I mean, he wasn't old bad like his lakorn with other younger n'eks but he was still old as heck standing next to Joy. But I managed to finished the lakorn hahahah. And I don't even think they have chemistry.

I so freaking love Mayura's voice. They too got me hook on lakorns. Back then I can listen to the pra'ek's voice all day long. His voice literally makes all the pra'ek looks good.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Since I can't sleep I decided to catch this here and there. I did managed to find the R scene though haaha. I don't think I can watch the lakorn in its entirety to be honest. Too many characters that makes me dislike them.

Nida or whatever her name is has to be the biggest crazy EVER!!! No one wants to commit her to crazy town? Like no one. They treat her like some damn fragile China doll and let's her get away with all the screaming and hitting the n'ek. WTH...I don't mind the rai beating up on n'ek once... twice is my limit lol but if the rai keeps on getting away with it I called foul...someone should push her through a window or something. Then again, I based my feelings on the parts I have seen and it just happened that crazy girl is in it a lot. And it doesn't help when I get to her scenes she cried and scream like the world is ending. Anyway, girl is as annoying to me as someone running their finger nails on a chalkboard.

Benz has a buck load of potential but her strongest strength is rai. She shine when she let's her claws out. You can see the sparkle and life in her eyes when she is bitchy lol. She has that edge about her that she can outshine the n'ek in a lakorn as rai. When she became n'ek or shall I say the softer side of her in the lakorn she lost a bit of who she really is. But I don't think I would hold it against her since this is her first lakorn and she's doing a good job. A few more years under her belt she might able to transition from n'ek to rai without a problem. Oh, and she idolized Janie...I hope it's for her acting not her personal life.

Mark, he looked kind of slow to me in here. And I don't like how he goes back to rai and n'ek. He needs to make up his mind and be a man. I don't think he deserves n'ek lol. I skipped a lot....too many episodes but I got to episodes 24 hahahah and crazy girl was still at it..sigh

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think Saiparn took anything from Nida. Sure, she may have interfere their relationship but it is merely to create misunderstanding and get on her nerve but not to really take take him away from her. Pudit made the mistake and left Nida for Saiparn so all in all it's not Saiparn who took him away; like we've seen so far Saiparn hated him for the mistake and want to get away from it all.

Anyway, I couldn't wait so I went and watched a few BTS clips to make up for the way. This clip has a few spoiler scenes:

We get to see the singer of the lakorn; forgto her name but she was in The Voice Thailand season 2:

I'm glad they change the n'ek to Benz ... she's more fitting of Saiparn then the previous casted actress:
Can't believe it! She's only 16!

One last spoiler:

Saiparn will be pregnant

Does anyone know if this video been eng sub? Well only last video of Mark and Benz interview

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Does anyone know if this video been eng sub? Well only last video of Mark and Benz interview
No. I could do it after I finished subbing Episode 6 probably on Sunday aussie time. There's only part 4 I need to edit and I want to try hard subbing with windows movie maker. I'm planning to go costco and shopping on Saturday. Then Cry, eat and watch some dramas.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
No. I could do it after I finished subbing Episode 6 probably on Sunday aussie time. There's only part 4 I need to edit and I want to try hard subbing with windows movie maker. I'm planning to go costco and shopping on Saturday. Then Cry, eat and watch some dramas.
I know you are super busy with doing eng sub for this Lakorn, are you the only one? Take your time but very much appreciated!!

alissaax

I know you are super busy with doing eng sub for this Lakorn, are you the only one? Take your time but very much appreciated!!
No, there's like another 3 people but they know only basic thai. And I'm the most fluent so I do the final editing and translating, everyone else does the timing and some translations. It just takes me a while since I translate words from English to thai, thai to english, back and forth. Then use dictionary and thesaurus too.. From what I see on our youtube acc everyone has done up to epi 9 or 10 already. And I study a fashion course

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@byebye, yeah Nok was getting old in that lakorn w Joy and when he starred w Janie that's when I can't stand watching him anymore. Lol. Yep the man who dubbed p'ek voice for Mayura makes every actor looks good.
Haha, I didn't watch the whole lakorn. I FF all most of the scenes and only watch Poodit and Saiparn. Yeah, we all couldn't take Nida screaming. Poodit was too weak in the middle but got better towards the end. All the guys here were pretty useless. They couldn't stop Nida when she went crazy. Lol

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
@byebye, yeah Nok was getting old in that lakorn w Joy and when he starred w Janie that's when I can't stand watching him anymore. Lol. Yep the man who dubbed p'ek voice for Mayura makes every actor looks good.
Haha, I didn't watch the whole lakorn. I FF all most of the scenes and only watch Poodit and Saiparn. Yeah, we all couldn't take Nida screaming. Poodit was too weak in the middle but got better towards the end. All the guys here were pretty useless. They couldn't stop Nida when she went crazy. Lol
That's a big underetstatement with the guys being useless!!!! They couldn't control any of the crazies and villains' actions.

alissaax

@Mz_Em I spent most of my afternoon yesterday, translating the interview and hard subbing with windows movie maker. It crashed once, but I finally finished it. It's taking a while to save and it's going to be a while to upload too because Australia has really shit internet. So I'll probably upload it on my youtube channel later today..

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
So cute Nong Benz, so funny she would be ok stuck on an island with P'Mark lol. Thanks soooo very much again @okaylove

Last edited:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
ooohhhhh i miss alot ! I was out with a flu!! welcome to the thread @byebye
Sarn we were wondering why the MIA, you would be all over this group discussion under normal circumstances! Lol, hopefully you are recovering quickly and feeling better!!

alissaax

@Mz_Em You're welcome! I wanted to try hard subbing anyways, and it wasn't easy doing the interview alone, translation timing editing and subbing. AHAHAAAA I want them in a drama with them stuck on a island, romantic-comedy and slap kiss. Because it probably not going to happen for real, them stuck together.

cecilia

Staff member
You ladies have been quite busy in here with all these conversations. Been too busy to stop by to join all of you but I enjoy the conversation .. keep up the funny posts lol

Anyway, I managed to catch a glimpse at that one lakron with Mark and Mark/Pat/Yard and noticed that he's a better actor there than here ... maybe it's the n'ek p'ek syndrome. Also, a lot of people seem to watch this serie on Youtube so I hope CH3 takes this in consideration and pair them up again - perhaps, Mark might have improved a little by now too.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
You ladies have been quite busy in here with all these conversations. Been too busy to stop by to join all of you but I enjoy the conversation .. keep up the funny posts lol

Anyway, I managed to catch a glimpse at that one lakron with Mark and Mark/Pat/Yard and noticed that he's a better actor there than here ... maybe it's the n'ek p'ek syndrome. Also, a lot of people seem to watch this serie on Youtube so I hope CH3 takes this in consideration and pair them up again - perhaps, Mark might have improved a little by now too.

I agree, he was very less stiff unless Poodith is a robot of sort of character, so he was supposed to be stiff and emotionless, if that's the case, Mark nailed it lol!!! Although in interview above he stated he was a man to show no stress to outside world. And then how do we go about getting them their own Lakorn just Saipoo!!! Lol. You know other channels hear the fans and start working right away on a new and better Lakorn especially if 3SD is promoting a different sort of channel, maybe it should exclusively produce only slap/kiss type plus baby type of genre Lol---wishful thinking

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
They can always do remake of Fai Luang.
I read it was a HIT back in 1998.
I've been waiting forever for that remake.
They should definitely consider doing it :)