[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@okaylove, are you a fashion designer major? I was a FD major in college, but dropped it after a year. I don't have a passion for Fashion so I quit.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Photos from Ch3 Party
ig @jee_07

ig @kaninohm

ig @benz__fanclub

ig @mark_khanatsanan

ig @lalinalena

ig @koy.narumon

ig @tickz_monkiezz

sarN

sarNie Granny
I have naught thoughts. But don't think I can write them out. I rather read it. Lol
That's why I like to read fan fiction b/c I'm interested in the member's mind & thought LOL it very enjoyable than the storyline :risas3: . Sometime I humour myself thinking ....sooooo..this is what going on in TubbyTinker or Mz_Em 's head when tpying this up? This might sound crazy but everyday I find way to make myself laugh, to always be happy , post humorous thing on IG or talk about nonsense stuff like rscene LOL.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Lol @sarN! You're just so funny! That's great you find humor though things you like. Laughter is the key to happiness and you age slower too. Haha
Yup. Laugher solve all my problem. No matter how stress life can be or whatever hardship you might face , always find the humour side to it , never take criticism to the heart and yes laughter make us young b/c it tighten our skin & give our cheek a natural blush lolll

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
...loll, girl , did u know I created those smilies, I had a wild imagination since the dawn of time.
No I didn't.... AHAHAHA I used to read a lot on Wattpad and I have also have a lot of free ebook I've downloaded too from playstore. I haven't had time to read since I've been watching more lakorns

Last edited:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Just scanned YouTube for all Poodith and Saiparn MV, yeah warming up to them being in their own Lakorn without sharing screen time. They make great bickering couple,, we all agree the needed more sweet romance time. Yes it's acting so if Benz can show outstanding performance now cannot wait to see where else her acting ability can lead her to in ways of her career