[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

sarN

sarNie Granny
I like the scene when Poodit got news from Napa concerning Nida's health & she beg Poodit to leave & be w/ Nida but he refuses, she got upset why would he bother with her life , telling him to leave , he can't leave when his wife & child is here , he leaves only if she come with him. It was sad b/c Saiparn tear up :sad6::sad6: & then she hug him back.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I like the scene when he was trying to light up the old stove and she laughed at him. She told him if you don't know how don't.. just pack your clothes and leave. I want to stay with my baby. And he's like no my baby too and you're my wife you have no right to order me do you understand? And she said please forget the past between them cause it will never be possible.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Omg! Lol. I love those lines ^^ "You're my wife. You must listen to everything I say!" Hahaha. I just love those controlling, aggressive praeks.

alissaax

Poodit has been using my wife and my baby/my child alot!!!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Just say I love you!!!!!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
remember how she had always said the baby is HER and her alone BUT in that one scene where she was talking to the baby , she use the word 'daddy' LOL , so , now the baby have another parent LOL

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol just started watching this and it's good so far...not sure if I should wait for subs or go on watching without subs. hahaha but poor Saiparn.....

alissaax

I'm not prepared for it to end yet!!!!

I'm beginning to only hate Nida more, while I'm editing and translating the subbing and I spend hours replaying parts. I used to have some pity for her but now.... no. It's disappearing. Slowly.

Last edited: