[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Well, i'm imagining other scenarios and events... new storylines. Almost started a fanfic.
babysw:attempt::kidnap:rsceneswslapandkisswilling|willing|willing|:risas3:
but I'm currently subbing this and its taking me awhile.

alissaax

Poodit is angry about Saiparn and said to Napat, isn't he allow to be frustrated and angry with her attitude and behaviour. Napat said Pa'Nun sent him a message about where she went with Saiparn and the baby, Saiparn is upset and will need some time for a while and to tell Poodit that. Poodit thanked him and asked but how long will he have to wait? When will Saiparn calm down and listen to everyone. Napat said, he isnt able predict when for Saiparn. But we try should give both Saiparn and Nida some time for a while.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
@sarN. U can write fanfic with saiparn and poodit and u can give it your own imaginations. Lol that would be so much better...

alissaax

is there a thread for benz yet??

I checked and made one!

Last edited:

val

sarNie Adult
If tomorrow is the last episode, than it is not how I wanted this lakorn to end. This lakorn started out so good till nida went crazy and now the writer/director just rush to the end. The way I see it, there is no justice for saiparn at all, majority of the lakorn focus on nida being crazy, everybody worrying about her but didn't do anything. I mean come on, saiparn, all she ever wanted was her father's love and wat did she get, 2 minutes with him. As much as I hate her father, the writer should at least give them father and daughter a little more time together to make up for the mistreatment of 10+yrs, but nope, they have to focus on nida nida nida.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Is this ending today or tomorrow.
I haven't watch any of this week eps because I doesn't want to watch ad wait when they has something to air instead of this lakorn in its airing time. Wanted to wait till it end before catching every eps of the week.

Did they cuts out scenes? Did we get the scene with Saiparn and Napat in the rain or Poodith cry scene from the ost?
Man, I really hate what they are doing to us, I was going to watch the lakorn after this to comment with everyone from this thread, assumming you guys are goin to watch it too but right now...I don't know if I have the guts to watch it. I don't watch that lakorn to be like this lakorn where we have to wait and watch and cuts out scenes to rush the ending. Arrgg

alissaax

There was definitely scenes cut off during their process of editing.
It's starting right now

sarN

sarNie Granny
Omg.....they lie to us.....it didn't end today!!!LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, Saiparn try the noble idiocy by refusing to go home & she want Poodit to go back & take care princess Nida . But Poodit refuse to give up on his wife & baby , he only agree under one condition , if she & their baby return home & be with him . Relentlessly, she agreed LOL. And the end .. everything is still about princesse Nida

alissaax

Finally got to look at the hashtag on ig. It's not airing tomorrow night it's mothers day in thailand, friday. So the last ep is airing on Monday!!
:fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Didnt i say IT would be like that.
Well, i am so pissed right now. Its the ending and they want us to wait till next week. Freaking ch3.
If they was to do like that, they shouldnt cuts out scenes and give us all and let IT end in friday next week. Lol