[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yup, yup. Saiparn is one torture soul. She witnessed her mom's death, her dad abuse her, rape, got sent away, pregnant, gave birth early, and now her baby got kidnaped. Girl, how can a person go through so many trauma and still not go crazy! I was bawling when Saiparn ran looking for her baby and broke down when she realized her baby was missing.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Tha
It's so heart breaking that Saiparn kept blaming herself for everything, it's like her problems never end b/c it never had , since the day she was born until now , she is one torture soul!

My eye was bawling when the mom scorn her, how can this happen , how did she watch the baby (accusing her of being careless b/c the mom already think Saiparn is bad luck, bring misfortune to whom ever house she stay at ect ) & then Saiparn apologies, she accept whatever scorn but please help her , find her baby awww sad. I go cry in my little office corner lol
That is the part I tear up too

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhhh yup. A mother love !! Her emotion was on point ! I have goosebumps just seeing how devastated she was , those tears kept on rolling & her voice was so heartwrenching LOL. Someone please make her laugh, for goodness sake already, lol, anyway, there was one bedscene & 3 skin-ship (hugs) & 2 hand hold LOL

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Poodit is always by her side this time so I forgave him too. Lol
Yes Benz emotions were on point for this episode. Heart welching it is!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I haven't watch it too, just saw some scene live this morning, I plan on watching it when I get home from work. I miss the beginning though.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm helping with subbing and editing currently still crying rewatching from the beginning. and so I'm sick at home right now, i'll do translation for poodit and saiparn scenes in ep 30 after i finished editing the subs for the 1st ep.

alissaax

Oh' subbing is hard work ! You go girl!! Unlike Kdrama, Thai & Chinese are hard to sub !
it's not that bad if just editing. but it just frustrating when i can't use the editing and lose data. yeah it gets hard cause of the words and their meanings

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Tho with all the craziness from Nida I like this episode be cuz there is more scenes of saiparn and poodit. More caring more skin shipped and some playful. If Mark wasn't so stiff it would of been good to have this pair in slap kiss lakorn like fai luang.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
It its funny cuz when I go on ig first thing is search for @sarN mv for this lakorn and first thing on here is this thread. Dam I'm hooked lol.

alissaax

HAHAHA! Everything perhaps? From slap&kiss, attempt, baby, willing, kidnap to rscene... And repeat!!!!
I don't even remember what I've been really doing beside subbing, editing this morning and trying to translate Poodit and Saiparn in ep 30 right now And I spent a few hrs on it, and I'm only on the second scene.. I kept remembering I have other thing I have to do.
I think, I might go insane like Nida... my mind is blank right now.
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

alissaax

OMFG I just lost all my translation I did...............:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Okay thank god I used my other laptop too... cause it has half of the translation I did. Better then having to translate everything all over again :thumbup:

Last edited:

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
OMFG I just lost all my translation I did...............:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Okay thank god I used my other laptop too... cause it has half of the translation I did. Better then having to translate everything all over again :thumbup:
@okaylove I was just gonna tell you to calm down, and take your time. Breathe...
Its ok (rubs head).. We can only have one crazy for this lakorn, don't turn into 2 :risas3::risas3:

alissaax

I think I'm fine.. I think I'm fine.

Anyone waiting to watch it live... don't panic! It hasn't started yet. There was a celebration ceremony for a princess's birthday. So it will start late... Wiwa Wawoon is continuing airing right now so once this finishes. Naree Rissaya will start.