[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

sarN

sarNie Granny
Man, I need a song to my MV but I don't know which one ??? I love ADELE but none of her song match the storyline LOL. Any suggestion?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I want to use OST ทรายสีเพลิง / Sai See Plerng, อย่าทำให้รักได้ไหม / Yah Tum Hai Ruk Dai Mai (Please Don’t Make Me Love You) - Meya Nonthawan
but going to wait for ending parts

sarN

sarNie Granny
I want ADELE :sad6: , might just end up using the ost LOL. So sad , I been working in it for about 3 days now , I got 22 sec LOL , 3min seen so much !

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Happy that it's going to end this week, I hope there isn't any sport thing come in between and we have to wait for the ending to next week.
I am happy because it's so tiring waiting for it to air every weeks. lol
Gonna miss these leads though...But not Nida of course.5555
I know Mark is stiff and that but really want to see him with Bens again, in a slap/kiss drama with lots of sweet, bitter scenes..Even though they didn't share that much screen time, they look so intertaining when they do share the screen. Gotta love them.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
OMFGG IT JUST FINISHED WHEN IT WAS GETTING SO GOOD!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
This esp was sadddd. Saiparn broke down in tear when the baby got kidnap, it was super sad when she blame it in herself

sarN

sarNie Granny
It kind of funny they let Sirikanya babysit the baby for a night LOL , she kept yelling at the baby to shut up LOL

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
This might be off-topic but does this Mark remains you guys of Mark Prin. I'm starting to watch this (yes I'm watching it raw. What have my life gone to? lol) and I can't stop thinking that he remains me of Mark Prin. To the stiff acting and if you close your eyes and just listen to his voice, his voice sounds like Mark Prin's voice too lol. But Mark Prin is a little bit more attractive though.

But anyways, Benz is amazing and at her age too. Can't wait to see more of her in the future.