[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Saiparn had a baby girl.

Narin thanked Napat for helping Saiparn and her baby who was born premature. Napat said don't thank him, and Narin should be very proud of his niece because she's very tough and a survivor.

Narin said Napat should be very proud of his niece too because they consider Napat as part of the family.

Wait, so did they say if Saiparn had a girl or baby boy?

sarN

sarNie Granny
I didn't saw that scene !! I watch it live though, the ch3 app suck, I have to keep on signing in when it froze , is there a site I can watch it live? I'm go re-watch the YouTube version now.that I'm off work . I miss the beginning a little .

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha but she was sexy . her outfit was cute too . it look modern & didn't she said she will do her own hair when the Aunt offer ? Saiparn can be a hair dresser LOL
Her coconuts are little, they don't show in her at all

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thank girl . I'll book mark this loll . If the streaming goes well, I could record the esp & upload it faster than YouTube loll but it suck that my connection get cut off & my recordings stop . When I was waking up to watch Norah, I stream record it , didn't have much problem till a good scene come up lol bad thing always find the right timing but not good thing. No eps tomorrow! Sad. I want to see the baby too!! I want to see how she act like a mother , I mean , she a child herself lol, 15 years old while filming this ?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Just wondering, how old are the girls character in here? Aren't they like 17 or 18 yrs old??

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The channel is airing a AFF Women's Championship 2016 match tonight not Volleyball, the translation on ig app gave me was wrong or the original post source was wrong.

sarN

sarNie Granny
But what does it mean girl ? LOL. There an esp tomorrow??

alissaax

No airing tonight Thursday, will continue normally same time friday 19:15.

And then having to wait through the weekend for Monday night is going to be horrible.... again!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I was hoping u said something like YES it air , rat. I hope Nida won't kidnap the baby yet & I hope Saiparn move back to Poodit's house before crazy Nida found her !

alissaax

I was hoping u said something like YES it air , rat. I hope Nida won't kidnap the baby yet & I hope Saiparn move back to Poodit's house before crazy Nida found her !

I wish! But it isn't airing!!! :crybaby2:
I'm not sure but we're almost there... Saiparn moves back into Poodit's house, we saw Poodit's mother go collect her things and threaten to fire Gaysone if she doesn't follow her orders. Napat already knows the father is getting poisoned so everyone will find out in next epi... The kidnapping will probably happen next week.