[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Poodit came in and asked Did Narin call? When will he come? She replied evening after he finishes work. Poodit asks are you going to eat here or go out to eat. Saiparn said out because I'm sick/bored of this squared cage/prison room.
And when he stop her and turn her to him, What's wrong with you, I thought we spoke and understand things but why did you comeback be like this again? Saiparn replied, I'm always like this, don't waste time caring about me. He said, but I have to care about you. And then Gaysone came in to tell him Nida came with his mother.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
saiparn soooo cute when ever she come across Poodit , it so awkwardly romantic in away b/c she originally crave for his attention but when he do offer it she seen surprise/awkward/shy , i guess that's what u call good acting , just her alone she can create chemistry w/ a tree if she have too. :risas3: And i'm glad Poodit over heard how remorseful Saiparn's felt toward Nida , she believe it all her false that her sister became this crazy/vengeful /princess/attention whore person :risas3:
That's true Saiparn can easily create chemistry with anyone or just a tree! Lol.
She hardly have screen time with Poodit, but when she does, it's exciting to watch!!

younglove03

sarNie Egg
Poodit came in and asked Did Narin call? When will he come? She replied evening after he finishes work. Poodit asks are you going to eat here or go out to eat. Saiparn said out because I'm sick/bored of this squared cage/prison room.
And when he stop her and turn her to him, What's wrong with you, I thought we spoke and understand things but why did you comeback be like this again? Saiparn replied, I'm always like this, don't waste time caring about me. He said, but I have to care about you. And then Gaysone came in to tell him Nida came with his mother.
thank you......

sarN

sarNie Granny
me too !! and Poodit was a bit aggressive too LOL good lord , she pregnant ppl!!! Be gentle!! Oh' buddha it's abut 2 am , need to sleep if I want to catch tomorrow eps!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
She said its not true , she have none of those feelings, she hated that man , she hated that man , another words she in denials LOL cuz Poodit accuse her of being jealous.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I loved all the scenes with Poodit and Saiparn. Why so little of them together? Gahhh. The only smart one is Narin, but nobody is helping him fix things. They're all letting things slide.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
My little saiparn is so cute! She doesn't even realize her feelings for her baby daddy...so innocent!! Hehe. as for the baby daddy, it's about damn time he's starting to wake up, that's y he was listening in on saiparn and narin's conversation at the end of the episode about how psycho nida was fake getting attacked by saiparn. It's bc he doesn't really believe saiparn did it. U could tell when he didn't yell at her on the spot or belittles her like he normally does. Let's see if he can move me back from hatred to just dislike. Lol

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I just love the way she smack his shoulder
And I thought I was the only one. Don't know but I find it so cute in a way. She did like that in the scene where they fall into the bed too, where his mother come see them and she just pushed+smack him away like she was shy or something. It's so cute.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
My bad, they don't find out that the father is getting poison yet, but he's starting to have shock.