[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
There a preview? Ahhhh I'm excited for the baby LOL!!!!!
It just finished, airing time change to 19:15 7:15pm thai local time.. Monday - Friday
Yeah they added a preview today... They'll find out that the father was poisoned and Saiparn will come with Poodit after she finds out but Princess Nida goes nuts pushed them to the ground

alissaax

I watch thur the CH3 app, can someone tell me why it didn't stream ? I waited & waited LOL I'm so sleepy right now & work in an hr . It better not act up tomorrow when I wake up at 7 again loll never wake up that early for a lakorn before .
Login out and login back in I had that issue a few days ago when I download the app... but I haven't tried using it again yet.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' rat! And I woke up super early too !!! Any stare scene between Saiparn & Poodit? Any scene at all with those two in the scene together!!

alissaax

Oh' rat! And I woke up super early too !!! Any stare scene between Saiparn & Poodit? Any scene at all with those two in the scene together!!
There was a few scenes with them actually I was surprised. Not going to spoil!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa:

sarN

sarNie Granny
:aaaaa: can't wait to watch it at work !!! Usually, I don't watch Asian drama there b/c the artist & client doesn't want non English stuff , I can only watch it when no client at the shop . Ppl been telling me to buy a head phone loll. I think I will ;) . I'm excited for tomorrow eps!!! Goin sleep early :p for my baby scene !! I love babies scene cuz the parent get emotional & stuff .:(

alissaax

In the preview, so Princess Nida sees Poodit and Saiparn coming together and pushes them to the ground so Saiparn stomach starts hurting... but Princess Nida continues to scream and yell before running off and Poodit calling after, following her....Almost gets hit by a car.
:BangHead: :cursing2::cursing2::cursing2::cursing2:

val

sarNie Adult
So in the preview, poodit actually left his pregnant wife whose in pain n run off after nida? What a jerk......

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Lol at she doesn't have balls. Lol

Watching the lakorn make me stressed but "the ball" comment make me burst out in laughter..I get all teary.lol

The Saiparn and Poodith's moment make me grin. Did i see some twinkle and sparks in Poodith's eyes.
Look like Poodith starting to realize his feelings toward Saiparn and also starting to shows more. Before he would had release hers hands if he heard Nidas name but he still Held hers hand when kaesor come and said Nida was coming to see him.

And i thought the mother was getting smart but hell, she believe Nida and even scolded srikanya when she asked how did Nida get into Saiparns room. They didn't even suspect about it.

Omg, did that crazy princess knows it was poison that she give hers father? And she even planed to give all the guilt to borkaew if the truth was to come out? Man, that b*tch!

Napat is too blinded in the love that he has for Nida, he doesn't think his princess could do such a thing. Well Napat, she did more than that. Argg

Can't wait for tomorrow, if Poodith leave Saiparn who is hurt and run after Nida, who is willing to team up with me and go kick some sense in hos ASS?

alissaax

Saiparn left her room and Poodit asked her where she was going but she said no where. He said I see you were heading somewhere, do you need anything I'll go and get it for you? Saiparn replied she wants go call Narin cause she misses home. Poodit said okay, I'll take you. See you're still naughty. But she refused, don't bother me, go look after someone you really... care about. He asked, what do you mean? If I didn't know before that you hated and was always disgusted with me, I would have thought you were upset with me, and you're probably upset with me cause you might be jealous. Am I right?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thanks, @okaylove! That scene where Poodit and his mom went into Saiparn's room, were they about to take Saiparn somewhere? What did they said to make Saiparn refuse?

alissaax

Poodit promised to take her out to eat but he had a meeting so he broke the promise and she got upset so she was being stubborn again. Gaysone suggested him to take Saiparn out since he didn't yesterday and broke his promise, so she wasn't dressed yet when Poodit and his mother came and his mother got mad.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thanks, @okaylove. Finally have some sweet scenes, but it's still too short. I hate it when they make the leads fall in love in a short time. It just doesn't make sense.

sarN

sarNie Granny
saiparn soooo cute when ever she come across Poodit , it so awkwardly romantic in away b/c she originally crave for his attention but when he do offer it she seen surprise/awkward/shy , i guess that's what u call good acting , just her alone she can create chemistry w/ a tree if she have too. :risas3: And i'm glad Poodit over heard how remorseful Saiparn's felt toward Nida , she believe it all her false that her sister became this crazy/vengeful /princess/attention whore person :risas3:

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
@okay love thank you hun. Knowing what is said between those cuties is a breathe of fresh air, kiss kiss. @ sarn chemistry with a tree :risas3: ur absolutely right!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thanks, @okaylove. Finally have some sweet scenes, but it's still too short. I hate it when they make the leads fall in love in a short time. It just doesn't make sense.
yeah , as if they are fishes , put the two into a tank to stare at each other :risas3:. I can see why/how/when Saiparn start having feeling for him , it start with him removing her from his house ( it was like a breath of fresh air b/c the mom was a pain in the a$$ & she was a bit move b/c it show he do want to protect her ) & give her a place to stay in the company so he can keep tap on her lol & then her being grateful that he resolve her parentage issue ( we all know how much it meant to her ) & he was being attentive though his heart still yearn for Princess Nida at the time but we can tell Saiparn feel remorseful for being the third party that ruin his marriage ( though it was unintentional but she blame herself for everything that happen to Nida) . And then the baby. She grown to love the child. Like i mention before , during those time , when a man said he take responsible, it mean she & the child will carry his name , they are common law wife & husband -- regardless of what had transpire + she living with him -- the whole company probably know about their relationship HAHAHA . As a woman living in those time period she have to accept him & she have every right to feel neglected or jealous .