[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

val

sarNie Adult
Ohh, the mom went to tell Poodit that ? That's good lolll , actually the mom should be the one to go & tell Saiparn about the pregnancy advice , poor girl about to give birth & we haven't seen any doctor check up yet LOL!!!Where Napa the family doctor LOL!
Napa is toooooo busy looking after his spoil princess...to me he the worst doctor I've seen so far, only care about his princess.

Also, the scene that poohdit went to see saiparn after being punched by her brother, was he staring at her stomach?

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Napa is toooooo busy looking after his spoil princess...to me he the worst doctor I've seen so far, only care about his princess.

Also, the scene that poohdit went to see saiparn after being punched by her brother, was he staring at her stomach?
Yes, he stare at it for awhile. Guess he was thinking how could it grown so fast and we all know it's not the belly that grown fast but he was busy with the crazy princess of him and hasn't had the time to come see his wife.

val

sarNie Adult
@sarN hahaahah I doubt she'll do that.. she said she won't support him with both sister because they're both scary like each other, she won't bother him but she was like Saiparn, pregnant but she had people around her supporting her but Saiparn doesn't.
Saiparn wasn't scary, she was just angry that her dad loves nida more, their innocent and sweet nida was the scary and crazy one

Vanneath

sarNie Egg
According to the MV (the scene by the lake), Nyda would become disable or pretend to be disable to gain all the attention. I suspect sth might be wrong with her plan then.
Nyda's acting is not as natural as Saiparn once she goes nuts or emotionally unstable.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I cried a river in the begining scene of Saiparn and Poodith's mother. I don't know what she want though, i mean she was all mean to her and then she was all teary too when Saiparn responde her not to insult hers child that doesn't know anything. But i guess she is starting to open up to Saiparn, even though she doesn't cheer both sisters, she hinted Poodith to take care of Saiparn.

And of course Poodith is still unsure what he want..damn it!

Saiparn is still in tears and Nida is beyond goddness, she can't be saved..lol

I am starting to fear i won't like the ending, it look like they are going to wraps up by rushing everything..I just hope they wouldn't cuts out scenes, i still want to see the rain scene of Saiparn and Napat along with every other scenes from the ost and credits.

They are not fair toward Saiparn at all, from the begining till now we all know she wanted hers father's love and care and look what they did..they make the father go paralyzed and with Nidas plan, we won't get to see saiparn with hers father together at all. It's so sad.

Vanneath

sarNie Egg
I cried a river in the begining scene of Saiparn and Poodith's mother. I don't know what she want though, i mean she was all mean to her and then she was all teary too when Saiparn responde her not to insult hers child that doesn't know anything. But i guess she is starting to open up to Saiparn, even though she doesn't cheer both sisters, she hinted Poodith to take care of Saiparn.

And of course Poodith is still unsure what he want..damn it!

Saiparn is still in tears and Nida is beyond goddness, she can't be saved..lol

I am starting to fear i won't like the ending, it look like they are going to wraps up by rushing everything..I just hope they wouldn't cuts out scenes, i still want to see the rain scene of Saiparn and Napat along with every other scenes from the ost and credits.

They are not fair toward Saiparn at all, from the begining till now we all know she wanted hers father's love and care and look what they did..they make the father go paralyzed and with Nidas plan, we won't get to see saiparn with hers father together at all. It's so sad.
So the raining scene where Napat is holding an umbrella for Saiparn has not yet been aired? Not once they were at the country? Napat completely ignores Saiparn now. How can he jump to her again!!! Kinda weird.

val

sarNie Adult
Napat will do anything to make his spoil princess happy

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to see the baby , gosh darn it lolllll i find it adorable how Saiparn alway seen to have her hand touching the midsection :icon12::icon12::icon12:

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not looking forward for the rain sceen wit Napa like I used to be earlier. Rather pointless at this stage since Napa will always choose Nida over saipan n poodit will always not know who to choose. So even if he sees saipan n Napa in d rain,all he does is stare n he will still be him, a confused guy.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, this lakorn started out so good, but just went down hill in the middle and towards the end. Ugh... They gave us very little Saipood scenes

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
So the raining scene where Napat is holding an umbrella for Saiparn has not yet been aired? Not once they were at the country? Napat completely ignores Saiparn now. How can he jump to her again!!! Kinda weird.
or maybe they cut it so we won´t see it anymore.
Napat will do anything to make his spoil princess happy
yep he want she to be happy.

they all should stop doing whatever Nida wants. So what If she go nuts then just let her be like this. They should sent her to the hospital. The doctors will take care of her craziness.
in today episode I really want to slap her in order to wake her up.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want to see one of the guy shout at Nida or slap some scent into her LOL , everyone is so attentive toward her , gosh , no wonder the beginning credit show Napa first for the male lead & then Nida next for the female lead . Poodit & Saiparn are secondary right ? LOL

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
i want to see one of the guy shout at Nida or slap some scent into her LOL , everyone is so attentive toward her , gosh , no wonder the beginning credit show Napa first for the male lead & then Nida next for the female lead . Poodit & Saiparn are secondary right ? LOL
No, Saiparn show up before Nida.

sarN

sarNie Granny
darn, then why not enough scene of Saiparn . do the writer got IG ? i go rant at him lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg the people of this lakorn are ridiculous. Everyone seems to have forgotten that Saiparn is the one that needs assistance the most, but everyone is willing to drop everything and cater to princess Nida. The only person who seems to care about Saiparn is Gaysorn

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Saiparn wasn't scary, she was just angry that her dad loves nida more, their innocent and sweet nida was the scary and crazy one
What Poodit's mother meant by scary was, how Saiparn willing to do anything.. just hurt others and always cause problems. To her, this girl used her body to steal my son from her own younger sister, same blood and flesh.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the mom doesn't know the whole story about Saiparn though , she make assumption basic on Saiparn behavior at the house , being temperamental toward the dad & stuff . i don't even think the mom want to believe her son raped Saiparn b/c she praise her son too much ! She probably still think Saiparn plan the whole thing . Anywho , I just start the eps they update at youtube , did anyone see how much Saiparn 's face LIGHT UP when Poodit appear ? Oh my heart just break then LOL i need my oxygen mask .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Saiparn face liy up when she saw Poodit. It was a really sweet moment when Saiparn touch Poodit's face. Too bad it was so short.:sad6:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The drama has three pairing, Poodit & Saiparn, Napat & Nida, Narin & Porkeaw.

Would you watch and leave someone you love to go crazy and depressed to the point they hurt themself and others? Wouldn't you try do something? Or find a way to make sure they overcome it? Mental health is a serious matter, if no one wants and tries to help the patient to get better, only themselves won't do. They need support and encouragement in order to get better.

Nida's mental state isn't that great because she got hurt, we know. But everyone isn't just going to leave her and let her continue to hurt herself. They all want her to get better....Even though we all hating her princess syndrome, she's unble to cope with her own sister stealing her lover, a sister whom she loves and was always good to. She's afraid she'll lose more people that she loves, everyone will love Saiparn and not lover her anyone....especially lose her father to Saiparn that he'll love Saiparn more. Nida grew up with so much love and attention, being the youngest daughter and the beloved daughter. Especially her father.
Saiparn, Poodit could have gave her some attention.. He did but he was worried about Nida too, someone he was in love with. Everyone is worried about Saiparn too but they trusted Poodit to take care of her. He doesn't know what to do, but he tried to protect her from his mother and Sirikanya.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lets just name this lakorn Naree Nida lol. There are three couples, but the focus seems to be most on Nida. The thing about mental health is in that period and era it wasn't taken seriously. Even in today's time in Thailand mental illness is such a taboo topic. No one wants to believe that Mental Illness is something that can be cured. They automatically assume you are crazy or insane. However, I feel like everyone is contributing to her horrible deceleration. They aren't trying hard enough to salvage her.