[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well, I think Poodit was trying to insinuate something about Napat and Saiparn lol and that is why Saiparn got all defensive, like don't trash Napat. Typical pra'ek getting jealous and tries to insult nang'ek by accusing her of messing around with another guy lol. I'm surprised he didn't ask if the baby was his or Napat's lol

BDotTee

sarNie Egg
Is it just me or does Saiparn and Pudit have no chemistry? Maybe they need more romantic scenes. I'm currently rooting for Saiparn and Napat. They'd make a cute couple.

I cannot stand the Pudit's mom and Saiparn's dad. Don't like Nida. Always blaming Saiparn for everything. She didn't ask to get raped and pregnant. She didn't ask for Pudit to take responsibility or for him to leave Nida. They're too blind to see that the one at fault is Pudit which I don't think he's good looking nor can act. I'm still iffy about the newbie actors. Besides Saiparn and Narin, the rest are so stiff or okay.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Is it just me or does Saiparn and Pudit have no chemistry? Maybe they need more romantic scenes. I'm currently rooting for Saiparn and Napat. They'd make a cute couple.

I cannot stand the Pudit's mom and Saiparn's dad. Don't like Nida. Always blaming Saiparn for everything. She didn't ask to get raped and pregnant. She didn't ask for Pudit to take responsibility or for him to leave Nida. They're too blind to see that the one at fault is Pudit which I don't think he's good looking nor can act. I'm still iffy about the newbie actors. Besides Saiparn and Narin, the rest are so stiff or okay.
They probably will later, they basically hated each other guts and it continued after Poodit raped Saiparn. Saiparn literally hates him more than anything right now lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Imagine if he did, then Napat and Saiparn would probably happen .. Nida gets to keep her Poodit! :BangHead::clap::cheer:

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Just caught up to the two latest episode. I have been a silent reader.

To someone's question as to how Sarikanya (sorry if I spell it wrong) can get the man to convince Saiparn to show up at the wedding. I believe that the man lied that Saiparn's father is extremely ill and for her to go.

Love this girl that is acting as Saiparn, definitely going to follow her work. She just made it to my newbie list along with Bow.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Oh gosh! I'm starting to really want Napat to become the main pra'ek.:icon12: He has the "I can take care of Saiparn kind of thingy"~ But Poodit repeatedly kept saying he loves Nida only and will marry her only, knowing that Saiparn has his babysw... I really can't stand Poodit and Saiparn's chemistry at all ..there was no chemistry 18 episodes straight!...but then Napat and Saiparn be like catching all the viewers heart from left to right!! Why producers!Why?!!
Today's episode was the interesting part. Poor Saiparn got trick into the wedding! :( The wedding scene is so dramatic!!

I also dislike Poodit's undecisive heart and I really hate Surikanya's evil plans just to catch him. Stop using Narin and let Narin &BokKaew be together already sheesh~ (Ranting goes on~).

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Poodit reaction when saiparn ask about her baby, he look like he's worry about his child but never let go of nida hand. What's up with that??? He should have run to saiparn even if he doesn't care about her but she carry his child, his character should act like he care about his child too.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
So wedding's ruined, Nida's crazy again and Saiparn moved into Poodit's residence. Ugh, and Sirikanya already coming over to comfort the mom and badmouthing Saiparn. Poor Saiparn.

Do you think Saiparn will move back to the countryside because there are a few scenes in the intro and endings of her in the countryside, maybe it's after the baby's born? Also, have we seen the scene of Napat coming home in the rain and Saiparn waiting for him with the umbrella? I really liked that scene in the MV.

alissaax

I love how Saiparn got up and said those things back to Sirikanya!! :cheer::clap:

I was wondering the same, the scene in the rain! I'll be so annoyed if they cut out some scenes!
I'm so disappointed there isn't even much of Poodit and Saiparn. They're meant to be pair together and seems like Poodit wants to be with Nida too. Like seriously make up your bloody mind, stop hesitating between the sisters, he's done a lot that hurts them both. Giving Nida hope, only hurting her more. He should have just freaking broke things off with her before the wedding! Like Narin told him! And what Napat said is so true! Poodit's actions only hurts everyone. I'm so freaking glad Narin punched Poodit!

I was leaning towards shipping Napat and Saiparn when they were in the countryside. But Napat really wants to look after Nida and see her get better, even though she still freaking calling and yearning for Poodit!

I'm so freaking frustrated with everyone right now. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
My streaming was better than yesterday but still bad. It stopped when Sirikanya was badmouthing Saiparn. What did she say? and what did the mom say? And it sucks that Saiparn's alone again.

alissaax

Mine wasn't that great either...
Sorry, I can't remember everything she said, I'm so tired right now and have a headache.
But I think it was, Saiparn telling Sirikanya to leave, and asking what areyou doing here? Oh You must be here after Poodit because P'Narin hasn't done much with you like you wanted. Poodit isn't even a gentleman....

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awe man, I woke up late again , urg , it either I start sleeping early or I got the wrong time LOL , I live in eastern time zone , so, does it air at 9:30am ?

mahnkey129

Kluen Cheevit
its getting better and better, hope more of saiparn n poohdit tomorrow. woke up just in time to watch it live today. poohdit still is mean toward saiparn just cause saiparn won't let him get close to her.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

sarN

sarNie Granny
@sarN it aired about 2 hours ago. On Fridays it's 15mins earlier
2hrs , that mean , it air at 8:45 am & Friday 15min early? Good, lord , no wonder I'm always late HAHAHA . I wake up around 9:30-10:00 am b/c I work late 11-12 & won't go to bed til around 3am . Shoot.