[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sadly , it is...whhhaaat it is :eek: . I hope BENZ get to act w/ those popular CH 3 star !! She probably their fan since she so young LOL. Like how Matt w/ Andrew .

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
She likes and idolises Janie T.. I just hope she doesn't act the way Janie does. Her actions are louder than words that come out of her mouth.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
~Just realized that they cut out hella parts... it was really disturbing toward the end. Like.... if you are going to create an awesome lakorn, then you better add those great ending to it or else it is pointless at the end...They really dragged it out with the Nida's craziness and then add a bit parts of each couple. It's really upsetting. :(

~I used to like Janie T. too..but I'm not so sure anymore. Her lakorns and acting in the past was really great, in my opinion, maybe that is why Benz idolized her. But if you guys are talking about her reality life and her actions/words, then I would have to agree. ;)

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Reading everyone comments about very small chemistry with Saiparn and Poodith. They are both young most especially Benz, the legality of real life lol. but yes they should redeem themselves in another slap/kiss when they become legal age --just saying. Mark has the look of Ken T when he first started in Lakorn, yes I am that old hehehe. This young actress is super talented, good luck to her in this industry

alissaax

I still cry and weep so much over the deleted scenes... I still want more Saiparn and Poodit. I really want to see Mark and Benz together again.... Romantic or Comedy. Benz is so young and already this good, she'll be able to play so many different roles that are more challenging. I believe Benz will grow up to be a really great actress. I hope Ch3 gives her heaps of opportunities to work with some of the leading actors and actresses even if it's as a supporting role for now.

Yeah YupYup I'm talking about Janie in real life. Honestly she acts like she's so innocent and the victim. When clearly she's in the wrong too about the stuff with P'Boom Panada and their businesses.

sarN

sarNie Granny
she already had an rscene @ 15 or 16 LOL . it wouldn't do any harm if she play adult role . Ch3 doesn't kiss anyway . She can still do romance scene

alissaax

:attempt:babysw:kidnap:rsceneswslapandkisswilling|
:risas3: So true. I want to see her work with someone with more experience and see how much chemistry she'll have with them

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Reading everyone comments about very small chemistry with Saiparn and Poodith. They are both young most especially Benz, the legality of real life lol. but yes they should redeem themselves in another slap/kiss when they become legal age --just saying. Mark has the look of Ken T when he first started in Lakorn, yes I am that old hehehe. This young actress is super talented, good luck to her in this industry
I don't think they need to be of legal age. They already showed an r scene in this, so it's already too late to wait. Plus, other actresses started way younger than Benz. And if she is this young and can capture an audience like this, she's a good actress.

I want another lakorn with Mark and Benz to make up for the lack of interaction between them in this.

alissaax

I don't mind who she'll work with as long as the role and storyline is good and not boring and dragging. And they had some sort of chemistry. With alot of slapandkiss:kidnap::attempt:babyswrsceneswwilling|

alissaax

With their baby or their baby making scene??? :risas3:

If only there was more scenes with them together, daddy mummy and baby :crybaby2:

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL scene with the three of them . I love the way Saiparn held the baby . I'm glad they use a real one , the bady was so adorable. I never saw a lakorn where a baby have more than one scene .

alissaax

If only there was more scenes and maybe have a scene of them with the baby grown up a bit more!!!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, this lakorn could have been great or near perfect, but it was lacking our two leads(Saiparn/Poodit) romance screen time. It's clearly they were trying to promote Lena in here. Ch3 IG posted up mostly Nida with Poodit and Napat. I think they might not promote Benz as much because ch3 mostly like to promote koojin and actors who are halfie. They will mostly put Benz in evening lakorn... I think.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think b/c she join the cast late & they probably didn't expect her to steal the show. Lena is pretty and all but she doesn't impress me like Benz .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@sarN, you're probably right. Benz did joined the show late and they didn't expect that many viewers to react to Benz acting. Benz did impressed all of us! I do want to see her act more, but doesn't have to be w/ the popular ones. Just as long as it's a good storyline and her improving her acting as she goes along. I want to see her grow into a great actress like Matt. Matt is one of the few actress I think are great actor from ch3 from this generation. I don't have many favorite actors form ch3. Benz could be my next favorite depending on her projects she'll be given in the future. I do wish her the best w/ch3.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
The storyline probably written to be about Nida lolol that's why no sweet scene of Saiparn & Poodit. There was a title opening with Napa ,Poodit , Nida & Saiparn