dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
I'm not surprised the least bit. I doubt most, well I will be modest, so I will say half, the thai daras are not as innocent as they claim to be or as the characters they portray in lakorns as nang eke or pra eke. However, I can careless. They are just like us. I don't make out wit random guys and party much, but I've taken pictures smooching wit my man and I flip the bird almost daily on the road LOL the only difference is that I'm not a celeb. While Poo or the other thai celebs have their reputation to protect, it is obvious she/they don't care much if they put pictures on facebook, myspace, etc...for the public to see.

Oh and she is a goreous girl but she can't act to save her life...she gotta do something to keep relevant. No disrespect to her fans on SW. I'm not a hater, I just keep it real.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh great.... wait until the media sees this..

this is like wat so many times now.. im surprised her career hasn't fallen yet...

poo likes to have fun... she knows how to have fun ^_^...

hahaha i realized she flipped her middle finger to the camera.. hahaha...

max

sarNie Elites
LOL! Poo is too funny! She obviously goes around kissing guys! What else does she go around doing?

I like to have fun, but kissing just anyone is not considered having fun to me. As a matter of fact, I only kiss my boyfriend. If I did not have a boyfriend, I would not be kissing anybody :/

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Did the poster find these photos from Poo's Facebook album collection, "I like to kiss guys that look like Aliens or Mr. Bean" or what? lol

crabby

sarNie Egg
you know what, not trying to be mean or anything, if Poo was nice enough to add you as a friend on facebook, then I don't
think you should be posting her personal pics. on a forum. I think she deserve some privacy. I understand that fans are
curious on what their fav. celebs. do on daily basis, but I'm pretty sure they want their privacy too. I wish Poo wasn't
so dumb on posting her persona pics. on facebook cuz people can just do whatever with it.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Actually, Poo has boasted on Manager New that she has over 700 friends on facebook. I don't think she knows all of them. Right now, she is just being stupid. These pictures are being leaked, yet she continues to post them on her facebook. Not the greatest idea. The girl has always been trashy, this is nothing new. She is also hypocritical too. When she left Thailand, she was crying like crazy and claimed that she will only go there to study and hurry back. I don't think she has been studying at all.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Lome =p; my heart's broke because she became what I didn't want to believe, but I'm not gonna be all naive and think Oh she's just having fun pft! After all that time I spent liking her ... sigh! Lol i dont care as long as my Ann doesn't have those kind of pictures then im good :wub: Oh and my dear Noon Siriphun also

crabby

sarNie Egg
My bad, drunkenmunkey, I thought maybe Poo add you as a friend. Wow, 700 friends, that's crazy. Then yeah, she is stupid.
She is a celeb she should be more careful. I understand that she's having fun and want to let loose but she should think about
her family and fans, most importantly her work in thailand.