aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm sorry, I'm tired of people saying that things are being blown out of proportions because of Poo's celebrity status when it's really not like that at all. It's the same all throughout. I'm sure, if you guys saw other random ladies hopping from one guy to another kissing them, grabbing them, hugging them, and dirty dancing with them, you all would automatically think, whore too. Another thing, I'm tired of people using modernization and westernization as excuses to be slutty. Being modernized and liberal doesn't mean take off your clothes, sleep around, and pass on mono to one another. :rolleyes: I'm sure all of us have partied but we all can tell which one is a partygoer, partypooper, and partywhore. Poo seems to be the third, partywhore. Yes, party while you're still young but there are plenty of different options to enjoy a party, it doesn't have to be in such a degrading way. Poo is probably sworn into a sorority and sorry again, we all know that sometimes, there are sorority sluts that feed the frats.

nolee

sarNie Adult
oh jeez . she's making herself look like a sl*t .. lol ; its one thing to club/drink/party & have fun but sleezing around with guys acting like a jumpoff is NOT cute! poo = future paris hilton of thailand lmfao :lol:

I'm sorry, I'm tired of people saying that things are being blown out of proportions because of Poo's celebrity status when it's really not like that at all. It's the same all throughout. I'm sure, if you guys saw other random ladies hopping from one guy to another kissing them, grabbing them, hugging them, and dirty dancing with them, you all would automatically think, whore too. Another thing, I'm tired of people using modernization and westernization as excuses to be slutty. Being modernized and liberal doesn't mean take off your clothes, sleep around, and pass on mono to one another. :rolleyes: I'm sure all of us have partied but we all can tell which one is a partygoer, partypooper, and partywhore. Poo seems to be the third, partywhore. Yes, party while you're still young but there are plenty of different options to enjoy a party, it doesn't have to be in such a degrading way. Poo is probably sworn into a sorority and sorry again, we all know that sometimes, there are sorority sluts that feed the frats.
actually, i wouldn't be as quick to judge others, especially if i didn't know them. if i saw some random girls in a club doing what you listed, i wouldn't automatically assume whore. and not all sorority girls are sluts, you know; it's just an image that isn't all that accurate, actually. i'm in a sorority, so does that make me a slut? no.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
actually, i wouldn't be as quick to judge others, especially if i didn't know them. if i saw some random girls in a club doing what you listed, i wouldn't automatically assume whore. and not all sorority girls are sluts, you know; it's just an image that isn't all that accurate, actually. i'm in a sorority, so does that make me a slut? no.
Well, it's the majority that automatically think whore. Everyone prejudges; it's hard not to when our minds are set that way.

And no, you misread. I'm not saying that all sorority members are sluts, I was in one as well, but there are a few of the bunch that crave the attention and become sorority sluts for their neighboring frats. That you cannot deny because I have witnessed it myself and Poo so reminds me of them so I threw that idea out there. There are some good and some bad sororities. Some known for their studies and some known for their expertise in other areas, that is not a lie so yah. -_-

sirena

sarNie Adult
looks like fame for the wrong reason ;)

to us it just like watever

but to old asian people.... <_< bad image

Well, it's the majority that automatically think whore. Everyone prejudges; it's hard not to when our minds are set that way.

And no, you misread. I'm not saying that all sorority members are sluts, I was in one as well, but there are a few of the bunch that crave the attention and become sorority sluts for their neighboring frats. That you cannot deny because I have witnessed it myself and Poo so reminds me of them so I threw that idea out there. There are some good and some bad sororities. Some known for their studies and some known for their expertise in other areas, that is not a lie so yah. -_-
now that i went back to read your previous post, i realize that i did misread it. sorry about that.

is this in thailand btw?
no, right now, poo is in england, at oxford college.

MsSlowsky

sarNie Egg
Maybe it's midnight on New Year Day. Check one of her watch. I might be wrong. Anyway, that the only day you get good excuse to kiss as many people as you want. Okay, I'm not saying I agreed with Poo action. Just a different view.

Note: I myself never been to New Year party before since they raise price like triple. I'm broke and I don't like crowd places. :lol:

moskat

sarNie Egg
where was all the picture fing again and has it spread all over thailand yet? it should be a very big head line. Interesting to hear her excuse.

Saifah

bite me x___
i BET SHE AiNK A ViRGiN ANYMORE.
i LOVE POO BUT SEEiNG THiS MAKES ME
LOOK AT HER DiFFERENT. SUCH A SLUT.
HEKKA GUYS iN ONE NiGHT?? DUDE!!
WHAT THE F*CK! WHATEVER iTS HER LiFE.

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
wow.....she looks like a slut there..but i don't kare kuzz i'm not her....