mai92

sarNie Adult
who's Got Jakrapun??
it's funny...cause it's suppose to be young us girls posing pictures in there, not old ladies......

Mae

sarNie Adult
Well, technically Got's fan-base tends to be older women anyways...he appeals to that generation more than ours...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
so anyways, i'm a huge Got Jakrapun fan right? so i went on his website and looked at his birthday comments and all and it was all old ladies posting pictures of themselves. i find that a bit odd... ya! that's all... ha-ha

where's da link? lols

well i dont think it matters. young or old.. when you are famous, your fans will be super young && super old.. no big deal. ;)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i totally love GOT! anyways...not surprised i remember one of his MV...there were old ladies running through the doors to get to him...and then they start dancing...i was like...wow..cool...lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
who's Got Jakrapun??
it's funny...cause it's suppose to be young us girls posing pictures in there, not old ladies......
the best looktung singer!! i'm prettie sure u've seen him or heard one or two of his songs b4...he was ever so famous in the late 90's..plus hmong ppl loves him...here see if u ever had a glimpse of him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovsQx7_kn5I

-he's a bit older now..tis was his first album i tink...

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
i love morlum singers..they are the best..
well Got is pretty good.

makes me wonder how we fans are going to be
when we are old????

hope not like them...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I dont find anything creepy about it. They like his music and him cuz he is cute in a way. Btw, I got to meet him in person. My aunt sponsered him to the US once way back when I was about 15-16? He's tall, handsome, and have the nicest skin ever! LOL...

cecilia

Staff member
oh, i think this is normal. Lol .
i mean, look at RAIN, his fanbase age range from 2-80 years. ..
my granny is a fan RAIN and she's 80 before she pass away :(
anyway, this could be us someday crazy over the same celeb that we're in right now.

we can't predict the future, so we shouldn't laugh about it.