jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
omg i did...at the imax theater and i thought it was awesome...such a heartbreaking movie..ehehe it was entertaining and gosh so good!!!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMg...Those guy....with them built body!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: I like the story but mad at the Queen...OMg...

I like the King...he was ..... :wub: :wub: :drool:

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
that movie was just awesomeness ^^ "this...is...sparta!!!" hehe

nence

sarNie Juvenile
reallY? everybodies telling me that 300 is awesome and i was suppose to watch it yesterday but instead my sister and aunt wanted to watch dead silence so instead we watched that instead. makes me so mad now that i didn't go watch 300 instead. grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Rakniran

yeah,those guys are so hot.I luv their body.
This movie is base on actual event,but hollywood make it looked so cheesy and fake.
All those weird looking character in there.
They even have some of the character lookedjust like in SIn city in there too.

ITs a very good movie though.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Great movie :D
Loved it, but wish it was a little bit more romantic ;)
hotness to the bodies.. :baby-scene-pop-corn:
the IMAX was awesome..
but the awesome effects also made it seem unrealistic too..

*eeeeeewwww* to heads falling off bodies

Kina

Dubsteppin'
yeah,those guys are so hot.I luv their body.
This movie is base on actual event,but hollywood make it looked so cheesy and fake.
All those weird looking character in there.
They even have some of the character lookedjust like in SIn city in there too.

ITs a very good movie though.
it might look weird to u guys if u didnt know prior that they meant to use that sort of look for the movie - that dull and gringey look ye no. believe it or not, the director of sin city is the director of 300...so thats why the effects and pictures are similar.

by the way....gotta rant....the persians??? they totally twisted that part up. persians aren't very dark skinned people. the king of persia??? emperor xerxes?? omg, looked like a perfect drag queen but..that just threw off the fact that they misdisguised how persians really look like.

overall, i liked the movie, but sometimes i wished hollywood would, for once, just stick with the facts all the way.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I wish they all would just died the first thirty minutes of the movie..... It was lame!!!! unless your boyfriends threaten to breakup with you if you don't go watch it, spare yourselves!!!! ARRRRGGGHHHHH

noungning

Heartless
lol iamnowhere...

haha i thought the effects of this movie was nice, the film itself, production, was good

the storyline was lame.

as far as i've been hearing. we know this is something from the history books, but um i've also heard it's based on a comic? if it was based on the comic, we all understand why it's the way it is? lol but if it's based on history... gosh they need more info.

for a critical person, i thought the movie was good because of all the costume and movie production but otherwise it's on the verge of okay...the reason being, there was really nothing to the movie, they just gather 300 ppl and go out to battle to save their colony and they lose, what to expect? 300 vs millions of ppl.

gackt

sarNie Hatchling
i saw it

but i didn't like the movie

oh...and don't go watch premonition

cuz it's stupid...

noi

sarNie Hatchling
This movie was based on a graphic novel by Frank Miller. The same guy that wrote Sin City. Hence the reason for the look of the movie.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i thought this movie was poorly made and the effects were bad and the story was just told bad...blah blah blah...what a waste of time... where the hell was the depth to the characters and the movies set was just lame... no expanding or eye catching cinematography here... :(

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
300 was ok... If you're a LOTR fan, you'll like it too.. I feel sad for the queen... but I'm glad she killed that guy..
and I wouldn't watch this movie again if I didn't have to...