3 WEEK OLD INFANT BOY EATIN' BY HIS MOTHER

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
She probably gonna be found not guilty by reason of insanity just like the other sick motherf-erz.

Crazy n sick world we live in.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I have a two weeks old boy too. That is very sick but postpartum depression is very serious especially when you're raising a kid(s) alone. I will not image how the little baby die. That's very sad but at least he die by the hands of the person who gave birth to him. Now she'll have to lived with the memories for the rest of her sorry life.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
>_<.. omg.. that is so sad and creepy at the same time..

poor baby/babies... T_T..

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG THATS CRAZY AND SAD. POOR BABY.
THAT LADY WiLL BURN iN HELL!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
What's more sad is that this evil bitch will be found not guilty by reason of insanity like the other bitches who kill their children. What a sad sad country this is.

So basically, in America, you could go kill someone, but be sure to act a little crazy later, so that the jury will feel sorry for you and allow you to go free. Wow, sometimes I wonder about this good ole USA! Your tax money will go towards hiring a psychiatrist to diagnose these evil bitches.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
You know, killing a baby due to postpartum depression is one thing but dude...eating your own child? Okay, if that's no considered crazy then I don't know what is. I'm sorry but anyone that eats another human being when they don't have to, and their own child no less, has got some serious mental issues. Yup, I'm pretty sure she's going to be found not guilty but it's not like she's going to get off free either. If you've killed someone and technically found 'not guilty' due to insanity you'll have to spend your life in a mental ward. Which is actually just as bad as prison. In prison they don't shoot you up with drugs or tie you to the bed.

kulyia

RUK
last nite i dreamed of worms. SUPER SCARY. like lech sucking ur skin. EW. *SHIVERS*

but still she is not human. Not human at all. just holding a newborn im already scare of hurting him or her. BUt that??? wow. that child did not deserve it At all. :(

dfemc

sarNie Adult
the womyn is mentally and physically sick. i doubt there's a mother in this world that would want to intentionally harm their child. this is just someone who needs help and LOTS of it. the reality she lives in is punishment enough. it is a sad situation, but reality is full of this, just not all of it ever gets reported or sensationalized all the time. *sigh*