3 Txoj Kev Lwj Siab [2012]

plauj88

sarNie Egg
In my honest opinion, i think this movie was a waste of time..it went by SUPER DUPER slow. i mean, the storyline is good & sad but the production of the movie overall? not worth it. it just seems like everything went by really slow. & it was a rip off for splitting the movie into 2 parts (thats what i hate most about hmong movies now, they slowed down the production just so they can split all their movies into parts & rip people off)...but yea, ANYWAYS..my cousin hella wanted this movie & she waited for Sacramento New Year just to go buy it and she ended up returning it the next day because she couldn't take the slowness lol we almost couldn't finish it cus it went by THAT slow...BUT everyone has their own taste. thats just what we thought. the preview was way better than the actual movie.
but Mykurt's sad song at the end did go with the movie very well. thats what i like about Mykurt's movies, his theme songs go sooo well with his movies :)

memelee

sarNie Egg
Honestly, this movie had a good plot but the movie was not that great.

The movie was slow and there was not a lot of dialogue. the characters didn't express their feelings towards each other. It's as if they wanted the viewers to read their body language. not my kind of movie. i still prefer Xab thoj movies. :)