Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 2 Night a week

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 3 Night a week

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
its all good SarN...finish your ghost drama..it is really good!..i will catch up on 3 nights at wrk tomorrow.. ^_^ gives me something to do..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh fallen..have you read MM..yet??? if you havent ...go read it..then you will see why this one is temporarily out of service... :lol:

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
LOL i been going in and out of that place everyday. Hahahahaaa!!!! I waiting for this as well. Hahaahaha!!!! All Sarn stories been so good.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i been going in and out of that place everyday. Hahahahaaa!!!! I waiting for this as well. Hahaahaha!!!! All Sarn stories been so good.

one of them silent readers arent you??? lol...gosh i cant keep quiet...for nothing!!!

anyhow i think SarN mention that everytime she tried to update this one..she ends up typing for MM instead LMAO...and i actually dont mind that at all!!! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^me too ami, i can put tikker and bopa put on hold while enjoying ateam in mm. LOl ..
but . i do miss this .. would like t to be update asap too ... we're so demanding :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
im not a mutiltask person ...it hard to focus on two thing comdey & drama at the same time , i should have finsh 3N first then start on MM. But i will update it dis weekend.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im not a mutiltask person ...it hard to focus on two thing comdey & drama at the same time , i should have finsh 3N first then start on MM. But i will update it dis weekend.

oh SarN you wont hear me complaining bout this one..k lol

i think im more into the drama right now!.. ^_^

pze

sarNie Adult
me too sarn....no complains about me.....im definitely siding with ami on the drama part.....

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
LOL im not complaining. Hahahahah!!! Love both of the stories. But i thought you forgot about this one, that's all. Just a lil reminder. :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i finally finally caught up to this story....and all i can say after reading all those updates....i can never ever look at desserts the same way again LMAO

*sorry if people thought there was an update...didnt' want to burst anyone's bubble...don't blame me :p but yeah lol*
oh yeah..ceci i love your banner for this^^

cecilia

Staff member
^fallen, updating probably won't be til MM is done with .. *i think* but QUEEN ACES KING will take off too. hard to say b/c i really want a taste of Pholdee/Bopa love.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i wanted to make sure you won't forget this fanfic...i made some stuff...it's not as great ceci's but i hope it will motivate you later :D

as you can tell...i still need lots of practice..but i hope you like them ^^

oh yeah...sorry if anyone thought there was an update lol