Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 2 Night a week

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 3 Night a week

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thirty minutes later Bopa was still in his arm being carry away – to where he wasn’t quite sure. He walks along the beach in search for the nearest hotel room but there was none in range. She restrains herself from smiling at the idiot while clinging to his neck and she call tells by the sweat on his forehead, he was exhausted.

“…you can put me down …”

“…baby, im not tire…” he was speaking thru this teeth, face red, vein popping up

“…your face is like a strawberry color…”

“…that good, im sweet. Now kiss me, give me strength …”

She couldn’t resist the strawberry color of his face…it very tempting , even the green vein along his forehead begin to look like vine – she kiss him . He lies. It didn’t give him strength but instead his knee buckles and they fall down together onto the sand . He landed flat on his back while Bopa slide to the side of him ,

“…baby, are you hurt?....” he was panting

“…no …”

“…ok then , let take a 5 minute rest and stare into the sky …” he pointed to a cloud in the distant and said , “ baby look! That cloud over there looks like two snow cone …” he chuckle

“…no it doesn’t…” her eye follows his finger, “…where ?! …” she turn to the side and caught his face just inches from her

“…it right here …” he smile and use his free hand to grab one of her snow cone , holding it gentle and watch her expression turn into a frown

“…hand off!...”

“ …alright …” he release his hand only to grab the other one , lightly squeeze it

“…pervert!..” she grab his hand that was touching her and bit it

“..ouch !! baby , lets it go ! …”

She push his hand away and got off the sand , “ …im going back to the beach house !..” she wipe the sand off her short and walk away

Pholdee quickly got up and chase after her , “ …wait !! baby ! not yet !..”

Meanwhile at the beach house, Tong was screaming his lung out for anyone out there to help him! After 15mintues, he realize help wasn’t going come and try to use his feet to untie the rope but it was useless! He couldn’t even bring up his leg to pass his head , left alone use the toe to untie the knot ! He have no choice but to laid there on the mattress with both hand strap to the bedpost .

“ …hello ….is anyone home ?...” came a voice

Tong ‘s face lifted and shout , “ …yes !! come inside ! im right here ! help me !!..”

The door swing open and a woman appear , “ …what the hell is this ?...” her eye widen , there a man on the bed …still in his boxer short , the blanket was push to the side , both of his hand is high over his head and tie to the bedpost – the only thought in the woman head was , “ …you had a wild night ? Is this your kinky side?..”

“ …Linda! No , it not what you think !...”

“…I guess it true about the quiet one, is always the ..wildest one …”

“ …I woke up like this , can you please help untie me ?...”

She move toward the bed and unloose the knot but the smile on her face was making him embarrass, after she got the first one out he was able to work on the other hand. He move off the bed and said , “ thank you , by the way . why are you here ? …”

“…I was suppose to come yesterday with Bopa but I was in a meeting …”

“…Bopa ? You know her ..?”

“…of course, you know that already ..”

“…no , not at all !...”

“…strange , you really got a short memory …”

“…im serious , I did not know …”

Linda laugh, “ ..well, let me tell you then . Bopa is my girlfriend , we are dating …”

“…no way ! it’s a small world !...”

“…believe it …”

“…my brother mention Bopa is a …lesbian but I...I never really thought it was ..true …until now …”

“…where is she ? …”

“…I really don’t know…”

“ …are you and Bopa …lovers ?...”

“…no ! of course not ! the reason I was strap to the bed have nothing to do with ..Bopa !!..”

Linda laugh, “ …do you know how funny your face look when denying the truth …”

“ ..Im serious! Me and Bopa are just childhood friend…”

“ …I believe you , perhaps she pull a prank on us …”

“..yes , that it …just a prank ..” he smile unease , the prank was more like a real torture ! It either Bopa or Pholdee that done this to him and if he was to point out the culprit --- Pholdee!!

“ …is there anything to eat in the house ? ..”

“…um…im not sure , lets goes to the market together ..”

“…sure …” she turn and walk out the room , he follow behind her

“…im craving for some crab.."

“ …me too ---“ she turn around and stare at him , “ …are you going dress like that ?..”

Tong look down and flushed , “ …I forgot , just 5 minutes ok …” he run back in the room and close the door , how embarrassing ! Walking around in a boxer with a slit in the front ! Several minute later , he came out the room fully dress and zesty clean !

“ ..lets go !...”

“ …we can take my car …”

They walk out the beach house and went into the car, they didn’t notice two couple running from the distant. Linda start the car and zoom out the drive way.

Bopa make it to the porch, out of breath from all the running and turn back to see the idiot still far behind . This time she going confront him in front of Tong !! She smile and went inside , she search around the house but there was no sign of anyone.
Pholdee was crawling on the step , he was exhausted and grasping for air . Of course the tomboy will out run him !! He carry her around for 30 minutes under the blazing sun until he finally collapse when she kiss him! Suddenly , he remember Tong was being tie up in the room ! Holy …cow ! If she see the screaming pig than ..she will figure out his identity !! NO!!! With the strength left over he charge into the house and shouted , “ …baby !! I can explain !!! ”

Bopa turn around , “ ..your brother isn’t home …”

“..he not ? ..” still panting

“ …no …”

Pholdee went into the room and rush toward the bed , all he saw untie rope and unmade bed . Did he really untie the knot with his feet and toes?? Pholdee was relief and drop his body onto the mattress , smiling ! Thank god …his brother is out the house !

“ …yes!!..”

“ ..why are you so happy about ? your brother is missing …”

He got up into a sitting position and turn to her , “ …of course im happy , that mean …we alone …” he chuckle , “ …let finish what we left off …”

She turn to run but he was quick and block the door way just in time , he use his feet to close the door , she take several step backward and said “ …it will look weird if your brother come home and see us in bed ..”

“…baby …it burning ..” completely ignore her comment

“ …aren’t you tier ?...” her back hit the wall

He approach her and his feet step on the rope , he bend down to pick it up , “ …nope , I just been fuel ! ..”

“ …hey!! why are you holding the rope !!...”

“ ..we going need it …soon …”

“ …h-hey! back off . I have a black belt in karate !..”

“….then try to escapes from this crouching tiger ...” he purr and she stiff ,

pze

sarNie Adult
hahaha......they are just too funny.....i wanna see pholdees expression when she reveals the truth.....haha

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
that was good.. Pholdee is such a devious naughty guy.. cute though how he always trying to sought out Bopa.

Poor Tong.. unsuspected of everything, but doesn't seem like he's interested in Bopa at all... maybe his old feelings for Linda is going to stir back up again.

cecilia

Staff member
now, they're using kungfu --actions.

This is getting so funny .. i love it.

can't wait for more update .. the tutorson gene sure burn fast ..

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah. grandpa giving advice to pholdee. how funny, coming from mr. Harit himself. Another old hungry wolf :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i finally caught up again...i had over 30 pages of update to read! :eek: but it was all good... left on the good part too..dessert before breakfast or lunch!!! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
wah, i came back, no update til tomorrow :lol:
testing to see if i read this or put suparb burut satan on hold ..:loool:
kidding. i can't wait. want to know the update already

sarN

sarNie Granny
“…one more step my feet will be in your face!”

“…come on baby , what’ ya got ?..”

She didn’t need to be ask twice and does a hi kick , he jump back and chuckle while playfully swing the rope around . She wasn’t about to let him laugh so easily and rush toward him, grab his head , bend one of her knee and flip him over her shoulder, “ hiya !...” she scream and the idiot land on his back with a loud thud

“ ..my back!!..” he ache in pain and roll to and fore

She got up with hand on her hip and smile down at him , “ …i did warn you !..”

“ …baby, I pull a muscle …ouch it hurt….Oooouch…” he squirm and moan , “ at least help me up ! Be a sport!..”

“ …fine , I hate to see a grown man cry ..” she laughed , then reach down to grab his hand and help him up to his feet

“ ..ouchhh …” his back was bend and he heard a cracking while standing up straight , ahhh…the tomboy does have a belt in karate --- but it take more than a flip to put out his fire ! He took advantage of her hand in his palm and twist it around so her arm is pin behind her back.

“ …hey!! you trick me !!..”

“ …lesson number 1 , should away kill the bad guy when you have the chance because they will come back and take revenge …” he chuckle and release her arm but only to use his body to force her down on the bed with him , no matter how hard she struggle his body weight was over powering .

“ …you pig ! You’re heavy!...”

“ ..come on baby , stop fighting …you know you want it …” he chuckle and bring his lip to kiss her , making kissie noises on her nose , mouth , cheek , neck , hair …everywhere his lip reach .

“ ..who say ! i…was caught up in the moment !..”

He lift his head up so their eye is at level , “ …shhh, baby just feel the heat …” his lip came down and brush hers , “ …I smell good …right ..” he close his eye and shower kisses along her neck line .

“ …no…yes..” she whisper , it was over . she can’t resist the strawberry scent ! it like a drug …a mind control drug and make her weak in his arm . black belt ….whatever …all she can think about is his lip on her . It crazy to let this man have his way with her ! The idiot lie to her and use her ! But …she still yield to him and enjoy the pleasure of it all . He deserve to be slap , hang , shot , slice in half and …and …bury alive ! But she will deal with that later . Much later.

“ ..baby , it burning so bad! …” he kiss her more hungrily while ripping his shirt and kicking his pant down to his ankle .

“ …shut up …” she spread her hand on his chest , feeling his rip muscle and bicep .

He peel his lip away and tug on her shirt, he pull it over her head and zip down her jean. “ …danm …my vision is blurry …”

“ ..why ? ..” she look up to him with curious eye

“ …you are smoking ! …”

“ …shut up ..” she whisper while blushing and felt his warm body on top of her

“ …with a body like that , how can i not go crazy ? baby , you rock my world …”

“ …can you shut up now ..” she blush again , idiot ! That mouth of his need a sock in it!

His hand came down and fondle the snow cone, kissing it and tasting it all together ! Making it melt in his mouth while his other free hand stroke her body to start a fire . She was embarrass to moan but the sensation was so great it escape her lip without her being aware of it . He knew smile knowing her response was as eagerly as his .

“ ..baby , kiss me …” he whisper

She clam his head and kiss him, with the skill he taught her ….ahh…she improve and improvise! He love the taste of her tongue running in his mouth like a cat and mouse chase. Their body was stirring with need and building for release ! His leg nudge her thighs apart and slip those popsicle inside . She gasp and snap her leg together but his hand push it back against the mattress .

“ …you didn’t –“

“ …shhhh …it to late , your sweet ice cream …is melting …”

“ ..shut up ..” her face turn redder than the fire burning inside.

His hip thrust while she receives and by the time they finish their dessert, he flip her on top …to straddle him. It was banana split with cherry on top ! There was question in her eye , he smile and move upward . She moan . He was right …she a fast learner, almost better than the teacher . Holy…vanilla ice cream….he ready for round 3 .

Linda and Tong had return back from the market, they were laughing and holding grocery in their arm as they enter the house.

“ …I wonder if my brother and Bopa is back ? ..” said Tong while putting the meat in the cooler .

“…we can start cooking until they come …” Linda suggested and search the cabinet for plate , “ …is there any matches ? we will need it …”

“ ..i saw a lighter in the bathroom cabinet ..”

“ …I’ll go get …” Linda left the kitchen and walk pass the bedroom , suddenly she heard voices and giggling sound from inside . curious she turn around and lean her ear against the door . There someone in the room ?

“ …that enough , im tier ..” said Bopa

“ ..baby, it still up …look !” he chuckle

Knock. Knock.

Bopa immediately sit up and kick Pholdee off the bed . “ …Shit!..”

“ ..baby, not again …” he crawl back on the bed and wrap his arm around her waist

“ ..shhhh! someone just knock the door …” she try to peel his hand away but was unsuccessful .

“ ..so , don’t open it …” his lip care her neck and kiss her cheek

Knock.Knock.

“ …is someone in there ?!..” shouted Linda

Bopa clam his head and draw it toward her face “ …omg …that …linda …”

He blink his eye , “ ..your girlfriend ?!..”

“…yes !!!..”

“ …you have to hide me ! your lover going shoot me !..” he roll off the bed and collect his clothes on the floor , twirling around to see what else he missing ! Ahh….her other lover going kill him !!!!!! --- Wait a minute . He pause and turn to the tomboy .

“ ..what ?! get dress you idiot !..”

“ …baby, why should I hide ? you’re not married and that Linda is a…female . The one that should be hiding is her ! Not me !..”

Bopa throw a pillow at him , “ … still! She can’t see us like this !!It…embarrassing!!!” she hiss.

“ ..well, then you better choose bwt me and her . im not going sit around and let you two timing me …” he pouted.

She was about to rip his ear off !! This is not the time to be talking as if they on a show about cheater . The idiot need to hide ! “ …move now !...”

Pholdee stomp his feet and march into the bathroom , he lock the door and throw the clothes in the tub , he cross his arm and tap his feet . He felt like a prostitute waiting for his pimp to finish talking to a client ! He was jealous . Yes. Jealous of anyone around her. He doesn’t like Linda .

Bopa put a t-shirt on and open the door , just a little crack “ …Linda ..what a surprise ..you just got here ? …”

“ ..no , i was here this morning but you weren’t home so me and your friend went to the market together and we just came back …I heard voices ? …” Linda narrow her eye

“ …voices ? silly , it was just me talking to myself …” she laugh uneasily

“ …ok , then hurry up and get dress . lunch be ready soon …” Linda left

Bopa close the door and lock it. She sigh, “ ..that was close …”

Pholdee came out the bathroom fully dress and approach her , “ baby , I don’t like her ..”

“ ..to bad , she my girlfriend ..” she smile in amuse and watch the idiot getting angry

“ …what about me ? im your husband---

“ …friend with benefit ..” she corrected him .

He reach out and care her face , “ …lovers isn’t just friends but can be soul mate too..”

She froze. The soften of his eye and the sweetness of his words is making her weak again , this is bad . She plan to drive him crazy and take revenge on him for deceiving her but it lead her in bed with him – again! And no protection – again! Her father even pack a box of condom in her luggage ! She blush. Raw. It was raw –again ! He step closer and kiss her. Sweet. Warm. Moist

Knock. Knock

She push him away and signal him to run back into the bathroom. Pholdee curse under his breath while stomping his way back in – again. Bopa open the door , a little crack only “ …yes …”

“ .. there only one room in this house , so where should I sleep ? …” ask Linda

“ ..the guy can sleep on the floor. we can sleep together on the bed…”

“ ..great , ok . hurry up now …” Linda exit.

Pholdee had open the bathroom door a little and over heard their conversation !! He chew his teeth and pull his ear ! Over his dead body! Suddenly , he imagine Linda and Bopa in bed together ….purring at each other like two kitten while he lay on the cold floor crying like a baby …waiting to be breast feed by his neglected mother. Ahh…..the jealous is killing him. He must come up with a plan to break the two up ! Yes. That it ! Operation : The lesbian’s lover

cecilia

Staff member
awe. my poor pholdee. he's feeling reject.
he better hurry up and tell her the truth before he goes crazy.
thanks for the update. i so loving it. can't wait for more.