Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 2 Night a week

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 3 Night a week

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
RR.. lol.. your posters are so cool.. I love the icecream in it... and the little touch of art supplies. it fits well.. very cute.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Pholdee quickly dress himself and heard the door close . He came out the bathroom. Bopa was gone. Shit. He ran out the room and across the hall . He saw the back side of two girl walking toward the kitchen and quickly ran back to hide behind the wall. He poke his head outward and saw Tong putting the grocery in the cooler . If Bopa see Tong there , wouldn’t she wonder how he got there so fast ! No , not him but him as Tong! Ahh, Pholdee was going crazy . Impersonating his own brother and being himself as well is like a mad man losing his mind ! He run into the bath and grab the wig from under the sink , he quickly adjusted it on his head and came out in time to shout “ Hey monkey girl!!”

Linda and Bopa turn around . Pholdee try to act smooth and slick while approaching the two lady . There was a bit of amusement on the tomboy’s face , he wasn’t quite sure why but what ever it is , he doesn’t care because he have to get her out the house .

“What do you want?!” said Bopa , then lean her head on Linda’s shoulder , an act of intimacy , she saw the irritation in his eye , she secretly want to tease him for lying to her.

“w-why are you touching her!” his voice sound like a squealing girl that just got her candy stolen .

“she my girlfriend” she tested him.

Pholdee was burn with jealous and nearly jump at this lesbian lover of her ! But he a man of steel not some alley cat he reminded himself and quickly recollect his composure and said “that’s nice ..very nice” he was talking thru his teeth -- all 32 of his teeth.

“if nothing else , I’m be helping her out in the kitchen”

“NO!” he wave his hand and look over their shoulder and saw Tong was still unpacking thing, “um..I have to talk to you. Yes , that’s it . It a few words from your father”

Bopa secretly smile inside. She know he is afraid to get busted but she doesn’t want to expose him yet and said “make it quick!”

He didn’t wait for her to follow him outside and reach out to grab her hand , dragging her out to the porch. Linda laugh softly and shook her head , she went into the kitchen and help Tong cook instead.

Once the couple was outside she jerk her hand free and cross it about her chest . Her expression was hard and intense , G.I Jane doesn’t even come close to how seriously she look . Pholdee was careful with his words , “soooo…how long had you and your girlfriend been going out”

“a while”

“how long!”

“it’s none of your business ! And didn‘t you said you have a few words from my father”

“well, um…im your teacher of course . Your father pay me to teach you the art of seduction”

“o’ really? Alright , what should I learn today master so I can try it with my lover”

He was screaming like a girl inside . He wasn’t sure which lover she talking about …the lesbian or him ? Not sure if he should be jealous or please , danm her !!! “I’m going teach you how to touch a man”

She lift her brow and wonder what the idiot got in store for her this time, “ all right , how do I touch a man”

He grin like a clown painting and said “man love it when you rub his popsicle”

“you sicko!” she blush hotly and felt the urge to slap him . She can’t believe she let him seduce her again and again when obviously she can’t stand his perverted mind! She blame it on the strawberry scent of him!! It very intoxicating!

“you should always slid it slowly up and down”

“stop it!” she cover his ear and when she realize she can still hear him , she cover her own

He laugh , he enjoy teasing her and love every moment of it . He is going crazy over this tomboy . Banana. He almost forgotten his plan to distract her away from Tong until he can think of something else ! “come on , let’s go out on the beach”

“no, I’m going back inside” she turn to leave

He ran to block her path “ wait monkey girl! Just a little stroll!”

“no, thank you” she push him a side and walk in . Pholdee bang his palm on his forehead and follow her inside . They went into the kitchen and Pholdee immediately pretend to be interest in the fruit basket that was right next to Tong , he pick each fruit and place it back down. Tong was peeling garlic and chopping vegetable . Bopa went to help Linda with the meat . Everything seem peaceful and Bopa seen to pay more attention to her lesbian lover than him or .. Tong!! Ahh!

Tong remember what happen this morning and turn to his brother , “Why the hell did you tie me up like a pig ready to get butcher”

Pholdee scream silently , “sshhh” he stuff an apple into his brother mouth and turn to the girls . Apparently they didn’t hear what Tong just said . Proldee give a half smile and turn back to his brother and whisper into his ear “can we talk about it at home, shut up for now!”

Tong nodded his head with the apple still in his mouth and said “ mmmm”

Pholdee took the apple out and take a bit from it , “I did it for a reason”

“what reason could there possiblely be ? And another thing , why did you follow us to the beach house?”

“I want a vacation too, is that a problem? Beside , im looking out for you”

“looking out for me ?” Tong cries

Pholdee look over his shoulder to check if the girls is still busy and then back to whisper to his brother “monkey girl might take advantage of you!”

“get out of here ! She would never do that !”

“keep your voice down!”

“she never make a move on me”

Proldee smile happily . So , the tomboy was making stuff up ?! Why ? Surely she haven’t found out about him disguising as his brother yet but why did she said all those juicy bed stories ? Is it possible ..she found out already !! Yike! He turn to look over his shoulder and caught the tomboy wink at him , then he turn back to his brother and said “you never kiss her either ?”

“never!”

Porldee gulped.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:yahoo: you finally updated this...lol pholdee is soo jealous...but now he knows that bopa knows that he disguised himself as tong...

cecilia

Staff member
wow. i have the BIGGSET grin on my face ..
i love it .. bring back the comedy .. love MM but it got too depress at time
so glad .. PHOLDEE AND BOPA are back :clap: ..
can't wait to read more .. wanna know what he'll do next now that he assume, she knows. lol

thanks for the update. come back and write more ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Later that night out on the porch under the moonlight all four ate dinner together . The guy sat next to each other and girls across from them . Pholdee had his body slope in the seat with one arm hanging off his chair and slowly chewing his meat , like a lazy tiger at the African Sahara . His lip curve slightly with disgust as he pierce his eye on the two lesbian lover. He was thinking “..danm monkey girl! My milkshake is better than her” . He look over to his brother , who was enjoying his meal like a monk with good merit ! Pholdee was shook up a while back after hearing Tong said Bopa had never make a move on him nor had she kiss him. One of them is lying and he wasn’t sure …who! He doubt the tomboy found out his real identity and he can’t confront the tomboy either because he was supposedly Tong under disguise and should know every juicy detail that happen between them !! No, she might get suspicion! The only person left is Tong , it either he lying to save Bopa’s reputation or he telling the truth! Pholdee was going crazy , the game is getting twisted by the day and right now he have the urge to poke this ..Linda’s eye out and throw it into the deep sea! The thought make him amuse and he began to chuckle to himself , softly at first and then more loudly , throwing his head back and holding his stomach , his laugh sound as evil as Dr . Evil itself . When he finally recover and return to normal , all eye was on him with their jaw wide open, staring at him as if he were some lunatic escape from a mentally institution.

“what??” Pholdee asked

“what so funny ?” said Bopa

“can’t a grown man laugh?!”

“only a crazy man would stare into space and laugh at nonthing”

Linda and Tong snicker softly themselves . Pholdee remove his arm off the chair and straighten himself. He mumble something under his breath . Then he heard Bopa said “tonight me and Linda will sleep together since there only one room in the house”

“of course , ladies first” Tong agreed

Pholdee’s head snap up like a crocodile and shouted , “ to hell you will!!”

“there nothing wrong with them taking the bed tonight, we guy can sleep in the living room” said Tong

Bopa throw a teasing smile and Pholdee nearly flip out of his chair , he wasn’t sure if it was a hint of testing his temper or just plain gloating !! Ahhh…damn her!

“w-we will sleep in the room too !!” Pholdee blurted and tap the table with his chin high in the air , a sign of challenging .

“Linda and I will feel more comfortable if no men is in the room with us . With me it’s ok because you two are my childhood friends and we grown up together but not Linda”

“O’ so you mean to say , it’s ok for two man to sleep in the same room with you but it’s not ok when you are with another woman!!” Pholdee exclaimed

“the hell you talking about !!” Bopa stormed , “what does it matter what I do and don’t do!”

Pholdee jump from his chair and shouted , “ because im your lov--”

“my wh-what?” she demanded

“um…because im..” he was speechless , danm her !! He wipe his sweaty palm down his shirt and clear his throat , “I’m your childhood friend” he mummer

Bopa sneered , “friend and nothing more” she watch the idiot return to his chair and chew roughly on the crab legs as if his teeth is make out of steel. She enjoy the slow torture. It must be eating him out ! She will make him sorry for deceiving her ! And tonight she had it all plan. Linda and Tong didn’t understand what just happen . They smile and felt amuse by the couple.

Everyone was getting ready for bed . The girls was in the room while the guy spread the blanket on the living room floor and grab the sofa cushion as their pillow . Pholdee silently curse under his breath and pace the room . Tong had laid on the floor and about to fall a sleep when he heard his brother shouted , “how can you sleep knowing those girls is in the room making milk shake!”

“relax , Bopa is a grown woman ” said Tong

“she under 21 !!” Pholdee shrieked

“if I don’t know any better , I think you are jealous”

“ I..I ..I am not jealous , I’m just concern that’s all!” he quicken his pace and balling his fist .

“then come to bed , I’m tier” Tong close his eye and fall to sleep .

Pholdee pull the wig off and throw it to the floor . He need to know what’s going on in that room! He can picture it all now , Boap dress in a leather cat suit with matching black heel and Linda strap with a long power whip that can leave a huge mark on his lover smooth back! Holy banana. Two fiercely lesbian lover in a isolated room with tropical weather in the background --- anything is possible !!! Pholdee make his way down the dark hallway like a drop out train ninja as his feet make crack and squeak , he was screaming silently at himself for making such obvious noise ! He heard a loud thud sound and drop on all four like a couching tiger and crawl the rest of the way toward the room. He lean his ear toward the door and monitor any sound . Everything sound peaceful and he sigh in relieve -- until he heard Bopa said

“can you take it off for me”

“then hand me the lotion bottle beside you”

Pholdee’s face crunch up like the Grinch who stole Christmas , “shit! shirt off ? lotion? Ahh…receipt for milkshake”

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmmm which one was the funniest....i said this one...pholdee is hilarious..and bopa being such a beginner in *ahem*
but each one had their own funny parts..but i laughed a lot in this one

cecilia

Staff member
i can't decide. i love them all ..
i'm a fan of them all but if i really have to pick one .. i'll go with 3, 2, 1 lol .. wait, it's just going backward :loool:

no update yet :( ..
i want some PHOLDEE AND BOPA love :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Pholdee was crouching on all four with was butt high in the air trying to look thru the crack at the bottom of the door . Danm it! He can’t see anything beside the light from the room. Frustrated he wriggle his body like a fish to see if he can swim thru the crack.

“it feel good Linda , rub it harder” said Bopa

“You like it faster or slower” said Linda

Pholdee choke on his saliva and quickly got off the floor . He goes thru the storage room in the basement and found several useful item. A chainsaw with massive blaze ! He grab it by the handle and lift it toward the light , like a serial killer he imagine cutting the door like those horror movie and yank the tomboy off her lover ! But his hope was shatter when he notice the switch button on the chainsaw was completely rip out ! “ shit! The damn thing is broken!” he throw it to the side and pull the next item out . A long rope that reaches 5ft in length , he pull it completely out the box and said “ I’ll use this to tie Tong the next time” he throw it to the side and at the bottom of the box he found a flash light and a key “ what does this unlock?” he search around the room and saw a door . He use the key to unlock it and inside he reach above his head to pull down the string that open the light bulb . Bingo. There was a golden ladder from heaven. Yes! He grab it and left the room .

Outside the wind was blowing strong , the wave along the shore was moving rapidly against the current and water begin to sprinkle. Pholdee look up into the dark sky and pray god not to let it rain! Carrying a 7feet ladder on his back with a working flash light in his mouth to guild the way , he was beginning to think if the effort really worth it ? What do he expect to see ? Ok, two cat licking each other but does it really matter -- because at the end , woman are created for man and he is quite sure that the tomboy desire him as any lover as well. So what if she lick a few ice cream here and there , it’s the popsicle that win at the end ! Suddenly , he heard Bopa giggling and shouting “stop it ! That’s enough ! I’m going be sore!”

He throw the ladder to the sand and lift his head up , apparently he is right under their window -- open window !!! The nerve of her !! Leaving the window open so the world will hear of their un-natural mating ! Stream came out of his ear like a cho cho train at the finishing line. Just when he thought it can’t get any more worst -- it rain! Holy Buddha! It rain. Soaking his pajama like a man thrown to the sea! He remove the flashlight from his mouth and adjust the ladder against the house , he test the stability by jumping on the first step and slip to the ground due to the wet area . Anger at himself for being clumsy he got up and begin to climb the ladder . The rain was pouring hard on his head as the laughing sound from the room became closer . His head poke thru the window and saw what he had expected .

Bopa was on the bed with her face on the mattress , topless because he can see her bare back -- obviously no bra ! The sheet that cover the other half of her body prevent him to guess whether if she was nude under or not nude ! Then there was Linda , straddling her lover and rubbing her back and ..danm her ! The moaning sound coming from Bopa’ s lip was no mistaken , it was pure pleasure! He pull his hair into a spike and scream , follow by a loud thunder and suddenly all the light went out .

“just great the light went out !” cries Bopa , moving off the bed while clinging the bed sheet against her chest .

“did you hear a scream a sec ago ?” said Linda , moving around the bed and watch her friend shadow walking toward the bathroom

“it was a thunder”

“no, it was a man screaming”

“stop scaring me ! You know I’m afraid of ghost” Bopa ‘s hand move blindly on the counter and pull one of the drawer out . She found some candle and lit it with the matches .

“you should close the window , it’s raining hard outside”

“just a min” Bopa came out the bathroom with one hand holding a candle while the other holding the sheet to cover herself.

“give me the candle , I’ll hold it”

Bopa carefully transfer the candle over to Linda and make her walk toward the window . She can see the palm trees blowing along the wind and the dark cloud in the sky . She wrap the sheet around her chest tightly to secure it in place . Suddenly she saw tremble finger on the edge of the window base and blood rushes down her spine . Reaching over her head to pull down the window panel …

“baby..” said a soft voice and his head slowly rising up

Her hand froze up right on the window panel as she watch a long spike of hair rising upward in a slow motion , remind her of a scene from a horror movie ‘the ring’ where the girl crawl out of the tv . She was to frighten to peel her eye away nor was she aware of the sheet around her chest had slip down , exposing her smooth snow cone to the world .

“YOU!!” she shouted

“..c-cold c-old..” his teeth was chattering as he stare hard on the two snow cone pointing at him , a warm smile stretch across his face like a kid with a new toy. Damn her!

She follow his lazy eye and look downward . She gasp and quickly cover herself with the sheet , “you pervert!” she reach out the window and push the ladder away , she slam the window shut .

“o’ shit !” he fall off the ladder and land on his back . The ladder follow and hit his face . He cry out like a cow in pain .

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. gosh, he's so desperate .. in a stormy night like this, he have the nerve to climb with a ladder. what was he thinking .. Lol
this is too funny .. update more --- wanna know what he plan to do next since the whole moaning part is just a setup thing LOl

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO pholdee is one sad man....ahahahahah getting jealous, going out in the rain...at least he got to see bopa's snow cones :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
At BBK , Peter’ Florist Shop . Mew came back from her vacation in Hong Kong and decided to drop by her son shop instead of going straight home. In her late 70’s and chubby on the side , her feature had change dramatically due to old age . She had retire from the law firm and living with her son and granddaughter for nearly 5 years now . Her husband had past away a couple years back and she was lonely ever since but due to the help of her best friend Soryia and Harit , she no longer grief over the past and now back in the dating market !

“Peter!!!” she screamed as she enter the shop . The customer turn their head and watch an old wobbly lady make her way across the floor with a cane stick to support her balance.

“Ahh!! Mommy!!” he ran toward her and embrace , “you should had call me so I can pick you up at the airport!”

“danm you, I do what ever I want! You half son” she hissed , “now where is my granddaughter, I brought her some present from Hong Kong”

“Ahh, she went to Puket with Tong and won’t be back until tomorrow”

“w-what?! Tong and her ? At the beach ? Alone ? Danm…”

Peter whisper into his mother ear , “they are …lover!!”

“get out of here! This is juicy ! I thought my grandbaby doesn’t like men, how in the world !!”

“it’s very complicating , let me explain it in a short knit..”

“danm half son…go on ..” she lean her ear toward him .

“our baby was challenge in a game of milkshake by the one and only ..Mr. Artist of the year !”

“whhha ! And she willing to give up her vanilla ice cream?!”

“only because he said she can’t make his popsicle come out the cooler and of course our baby is no quitter in a challenge and she accept it !”

“damn…this is getting juicy!”

Peter giggle and said, “ I know eh! We are so bad to enjoy this ! I mean , I love Bopa dearly but I do want to see her married to a man not some alley cat girl !! And Tong is a very good man . I adore that kid! He perfect for her! I‘m sure of it!”

“Isn’t this ironic. When you choose to be gay I didn’t object! Damn , I should had hire some girl off the street to rape you!”

“Mom!! I’m difference ! I’m a woman trap in a man body! You can’t force two cream pie ! And Bopa is not gay , she just confuse !”

“And you’re not ?! Ah‘ forget it , I don‘t care about your he/she body . I‘m just happy that my grandbaby had turn into a real woman!!!”

They stood there day dreaming about Bopa and Tong’s wedding day . Then the day they welcome Bopa’s first born. They completely ignore the long line of costumer waiting by the cashier counter.

“Peter , let’s pay them a visit at Puket” she suggested

“that would be wrong ! They probable want some time alone!”

“danm half son! Use your brain! We going spy on them not pop up at the beach house!”

“Ahh…you are so bad!”

“I was worst when I was younger” she brag .

They giggle and decided to catch the earliest flight to Puket .

Meanwhile at the beach house , all four was having breakfast on the porch , the guys was sitting next to each other while the girls was across from them . Pholdee wore a dark shade to hide the black circle under his eye , last night the ladder knock him cold on the sand and when he woke up the rain had stop . And this morning when he was washing his face he notice the black eye . Bopa was smiling the whole time , as if she know the reason behind the huge sunglass . Tong and Linda talk about their time in college . And Pholdee was shock to found out his brother know Linda! No wonder that lesbian approach him when he was in disguise as Tong .

“Last night there was a pervert at my window” said Bopa

Pholdee slow down his chewing and pretend not to listen. Then he heard his brother said “Really? Why didn’t you scream for my help ? I could have call the cop”

“I think after last night fall ..” she turn to look at Pholdee , the idiot immediately turn his head away and pretend to look at the bird in the sky.

“fall ?” ask Tong

“I push the ladder and he fall hard on the ground”

Tong and Linda laughed . Pholdee growl silently. After breakfast Tong and Bopa went down to the beach . Tong set up the paint kit/station and signal his friend to sit down on the sand.

“you are very beautiful, so natural . I’m glad you accept to pose as my model” said Tong while unpacking the art supply from the suitcase. He laid all the brushes on the sand and went to adjust the pose board.

“will this take long?” she asked

“I just need a few minute to set up . How about you go change first?”

She left the scene and went into the public rest room . Several minute later Pholdee came down to the area where his brother is at and ask “is it ok if I watch?”

“It’s best if you stay away . You will make her feel uncomfortable”

“hey, I won’t say anything!”

“knowing you , im sure you will”

“I promise man , let me stay and watch”

Tong rise up and stare at his brother , “seriously , do you like her ? I mean , there nothing wrong with it . ”

“take off your glasses” Pholdee completely ignore his brother question

“huh, why ?” Tong remove his glasses

“I’m so sorry brother” Pholdee punch his brother right on the eye , knocking the poor guy to the ground

“ w-what the hell!!” Tong cover his eye in pain but manage look up at his brother in total confusion

“I’m so sorry !!” Pholdee took off his sunglasses and bend down beside his brother , he pointed toward the black circle around his eye and said “ I have one too!!” he lift his head upward and saw Bopa coming out of the rest room . He quickly run away and hide himself behind the bushes . He didn’t mean to hurt his brother but in order for him to disguise himself as Tong again , his brother must also have the same black eye as him!! Pholdee waited patiently and then he saw Bopa help his brother up . Pholdee watch with irritation and begin to chew on the leaf with jealous rage. Ahh…danm her!! Why is she blowing at his eye ?!! That man is not a baby! One black eye ?! Big deal!

“excuse me sir , would you like to buy some flower” said a young boy standing behind him , with a basket full of red roses.

“go away kid , I’m busy”

“buy one for your girlfriend” the young boy tap the man shoulder again and again.

“not now ..” he roll his shoulder to avoid the kid finger.

The kid turn away . Pholdee swirl around and call out “ on second thought , do me a favor” he pull some cash out of his pocket . The young boy run back and accept the money .

“what favor is that sir ?!”said the anxiety boy .

Pholdee whisper into his ear . The young boy listen carefully and nodded his head.

At Puket’s airport , several passenger came out of the terminal cursing and gossiping . Some gay guy and his elderly mother had cause chaos inside the airplane while on board. The elderly women refuse to come out of the bathroom after bitch slapping a young man and accuse him of sexual harassment. She claim the young man was touching her two bun and then drop on all four when she turn around to confront him . The elderly woman said he was trying to bit her ice cream after unsuccessfully brush against her rear end. The gay man , who came forward to claim the elderly woman is his mother jump on the young man’s back and pull his hair , the battle of cats and dog cause an up roar among the other passenger . Everyone was in tear by the time the plane landed !

“he was touching me !” cries Mew , making her way out of the terminal and knocking everyone to the side to gain way . She even use her cane to hit a man’s head , who was blocking her path . The man immediately move to the side while rubbing his head and curse silently at the old woman.

“ah...mother, he said it was an accident because the plane shifted and he lost his balance” said Peter

“ o’ it was no accident when he knee in front of me”

“he said it because you turn around and kick him in the popsicle ! He drop down in pain! And when I heard you scream . I thought he attacked you . I didn‘t mean to rip his hair out like that !”

“I only kick his marble , you the one that yank his toupee out ! And I wasn‘t wrong to defend my honor !”

“mother , you’re 75 years old !! No guy in their right mind will touch you!”

“damn you !” she swing her cane and peter immediately dock in time .

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: LMAO this update was soo hilarious...first mew and peter, mother/son talking about bopa and tong AND popicles.....and then the problem on the airplane when mew thought that guy was touching her, cracked me up so bad...poor guy, got kicked in the nuts and his hair got torn off....pholdee is soo sooo sooo funny, he even punched tong in the eye