• 2 Night a week

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 3 Night a week

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

cecilia

Staff member
dang, that was short but good.
can't' wait to see what she plan for him.

interesting.. use tong all she want, i wanna see the vulnerable man come out. Lol

see this commercial yet?

Credit: ilovetaksaorn

sarN

sarNie Granny
Later that night , Pholdee drop all meeting at the company to come home early but only to found out his brother wasn’t at the studio . He was surprise because by now shouldn’t Tong get his paint supply ready ? It was nearly 8pm , Bopa didn’t show up neither was his brother and it was getting to the point of …suspicious !!Ahhh…where is the tomboy and Mr. Artist !!! Suddenly the cellular ring , he answer it “ …hello..”

“ .. Pholdee ! Im in Puket with Bopa …”

“ ..y-you what !!!..” he shouted and grabbing the wig off his head

“…im staying at her beach house …”

“ …y-y-you and her ..alone?..”

“ ..yes, she needed someone to accompany her and I do need a vacation . You were right , Thailand have many wonderful places . It great down here with the ocean view and everything ...”

“ ..p-p-put Bopa on the phone…now !!..” he waited several minutes and was going crazy by the second !! This can’t be happening! His lesbian in the arm of another man that she thought is her lover ? Ahhh….it his 3 nights a week not that fobbish brother of his!!

“ ..helloOOoo” came her voice , almost full of life

“ ..hey ! monkey girl ! what kind of woman are you ? eloping with a man to some private beach house !!..”

“ ..elope ? so ? do you have a problem with it ?..” she turn to see if Tong is around and when she is confidence the man isn’t in sight , she pretend to be playful toward an imaginary person “ ….stop it Tong , im ticklish ..” she giggle

“ …what?! is he touching you !!..” Pholdee fumbling with the cellular to increase the volume and press his ear against the phone while his tremble lip

“ …oOoo …stop it , you silly man ..” Bopa smile at the cellar . Perfect. Let the idiot get a taste of his own medicine! Two can play at that game !

“ …ekk!!!! No !! Bopa stay away from him!!! ..” Pholdee hung up and pace himself like a pecking hen. He run out side and jump into his convertible and zoom to the airport

Meanwhile at the beach house , Tong was standing out side on the porch viewing the ocean through the night . The wind was cool and refreshing , the moonlight is bright shining it’s ray down on the water . He love the peaceful surrounding and feel like drawing the night scenery. He went back inside and saw search for his sketch book.

“ …aren’t you tire ? you drove for several hours ? ..” said Bopa

“ ..you right , it nearly 9 pm . which room is mine ? …”

“ …there only one room in this house ..”

“ …really? alright I’ll take the sofa ..”

“ …who say ? you sleeping with me …”

Tong drop the sketch book to the floor and his mouth nearly follow it , “ …we can’t do that , you’re a woman and im a man …”

“ ..don’t be silly , I trust you ..”

“ …are you sure ? …”

“ ..are you Tong ? …”

“ ..of course ..”

“ ..then I trust you..”

The plane didn’t arrive at Puket till 11pm, Pholdee was knocking people back into their seat trying to rampage out of the plane!!! One of the man that he knock over got up and shouted angrily “ ..hey minster !! are you in a hurry to catch your wife lover or something !? …”

Pholdee turn back and shouted , “ …hey watch your mouth ! your wife didn’t talk that much when I was with her ..”

“ ..why you little punk !..” the angry man charge through the narrow pathway but was prevent by other passenger trying to move out too .

Pholdee took the necessary step to run the rest of the way out of the terminal , fearing the stranger he just argue with might try to catch up with him! Once he got outside he call for a taxis cab and go inside .

“ ..where to?..”

“ ..just drive !!..” Pholdee dial Peter’s number but nobody pick up and he continue to dial nearly hundred time until finally someone answer

“ ..hello..” Peter yawn

“ ..uncle peter !! what is the address of your beach house ? ..”

“ ..huh ? who is this ? ..”

“..it Pholde—no , I mean Tong ..”

“ …you two haven’t got there yet ? ..”

“ …I lost the direction …”

“ ..ahhh, ok . write it down this time ..”

Pholdee hand the phone to the driver to let him listen to the direction , afterward the driver nodded his head and Pholdee snap the phone close .

“ …and when you get there be sure to call me right back ! Also, be gentle with my daughter ! She not a milk machine ..hello? hello ?..” all he hear was the operator – kids these day!! They are so impatient ! Peter yawn and return back to bed.

The taxi cab stop at a residence . Pholdee got out from the car and pay the driver , he walk off the roadway and into the beach sand . It was pinch dark as he make his way through the night, cursing under his breath ! Ahhh….the tomboy is making him crazy over her . Pholdee came to a house and saw the porch light on, the number on the door read 1006 . That the house!! He nearly jump with joy and run up the sandy hill until he reach the sidewalk step. He swing his leg over the rail and rush toward the window, he peek thru the glass for any sign of life. There was two pair of shoes on the floor in front of a room, it was a male sandal and a female flip flop – laying on top of each other !!!!!AHhhhh…..even the shoe is teasing him! He felt like pulling his wig out and stomp it ! He step away from the window and went to turn on the door knob – surprisely it wasn’t lock !! As if it were plan to be this way! Wasting no time he went inside and turn on all the light , then walk toward the suspicious room , he reach for the door knob and turn it . Once he step inside he reach for the light switch on the side of the wall and flick it on

“ …the hell!!..” in the middle of the room was a bed and someone was under the huge blanket , Pholdee jump on the bed and straddle whom ever beneath him , “ …shit man ! why are you two sleeping together !!..” he reach for the blanket and pull it down , a face appear

“ ..what going on ..” Tong rub his sleepy eye .

“….Why did you sleep with monkey girl !..”

“ ..what are you talking about ? ..” Tong was puzzle

“ …I saw two shoes in front of the door !!! I add the two and two up !! It equal to 4!!..”

“ ..4 ? ..”

“ …4 is the bed legs !!!..how could you do this to me !!..”

“ …wait a minutes , Bopa is not in bed with me …”

“ …huh ? ..” Pholdee look down on his brother and then under the cover , he was right ! Pholdee was smiling and laughing with joy

“ ..im over here you idiot ..” said Bopa , across from the bed was a sofa and she been sleeping there the whole time

“ ..monkey girl!!..” he jump down and rush toward her , nearly trip to the floor and once he reach the tomboy he sat down on the sofa and hug her tightly in his arm . If only she know how fast his heart race with fear coming to Puket and pray that nothing will happen

“ ..i cant’ move !..” she push herself free

“ …sorry ..” he couldn’t stop smiling and reach out to rub both side of her shoulder , to see if any part of her clothes was rip or if there any finger mark on her arm . Perfect . No scratch . The cooler wasn’t open .

She shrug his hand away and kick him off the sofa , “ …get a way from me and why are you following us ? ..”

He fall on his butt , “ ..ouch , why you have to be so rough ! …”

“ ..she right , why are you here ? ..” ask Tong

“ ..one man , one woman …alone in a house !!! Of course I have to come !!”

“ …there nothing between me and Bopa ..”

“ …it her that I don’t trust !..”

“..what !..” she throw a pillow at Pholdee’s face

“..well, what ever ! im here now ! just go to sleep !..” Pholdee got up and turn off the light , he take his spot on the floor --- between Bopa and Tong .

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aww.. lol.. poor Pholdee, gotta sleep on the floor...

eventhough I don't favor him, he deserves Bopa.. he's trying so hard. Hehe..

cecilia

Staff member
awe. Pholdee is too sweet .. got me all blushy. lol
Pholdee have done his share of agony work to get to her.
cant' wait to read the rest .. pls update soon.

sarN

sarNie Granny
my dad use the computer all day today and my labtop run out of battery ..i can't find the charger lol . I didnt' have access to Word . I just came online and type for an hour of MM :p -- to sleepy to start on 3N ..tomorrow .

cecilia

Staff member
awe. i'll wait for it tomorrow then. thanks for the update. i super want to know what Pholdee do at the beach house. Lol

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
this fiction is like vitamin supplement for me....the more i read, the more addictive it become!...
love it!

sarN

sarNie Granny
The floor was cold and hard, all he got was a pillow she thrown at him and there was no blanket other then the ones those two is using! Pholdee curl himself to sleep the rest of the night as he curse under his breath.

The next morning, Bopa was the first to wake up, she stretch and yawn. She got up and fold the blanket neatly on the sofa, when she walk across the floor and her leg nearly trip onto the idiot backside . She almost forgotten about him ! It suit him right for lying and take advantage of her . The thought make her boiled !!! Pholdee flip on his back, still asleep he reach down and scratch his popsicle in such a provocative way and was unaware he being observe by the tomboy . Idiot ! He even dream of perverted thing ! Why else he rub and fondle with himself !? Bopa shiver in disgust !! She cross over his body and went out the room. The luggage was in the living room , she unzip it and grab some clothes . The beach scenery was beautiful and she thought about taking a swim in the ocean, after refreshing up she went out to the beach and stood there feeling the cold wind against her skin

“ …baby!..” Pholdee sneak up behind her and wrap his arm around her waist, after she left the room he also woke up and decided to check her out but before he does he dig into his brother luggage to find some clothes to change and took off the wig , he hide it under the sink cabinet and in there he found two rope . He doesn’t want Tong to disturb his quiet moment with the tomboy and decided to use the rope to tie his brother up while he was asleep . Tong had always been a heavy sleeper and wasn’t aware of his arm being lift. Pholdee tie each of his brother arm to the bedpost. By now Mr. Artist is probable screaming like pig in the slaughter house , yes it a bit rough but what else can Pholdee do ? He can’t let the tomboy be alone with his brother !! What if suddenly she have a craving for popsicle and attack ? Holy …banana and with the wrong person!

“ …let me go !..” she struggle but his grip was firm and she can feel his head resting on her shoulder

“…baby , I miss you so much ..”

She elbow him in the stomach and push herself free , she turn around and watch him curl up in pain , “ …o’ now you playing your role eh ? ..” she notice the wig was gone and the clothes was obviously his brother , the idiot even put on his brother glasses ! That wolf!

“…ouch , the food from yesterday is about to come out ..” he manage to straighten out his back but his hand was still squeezing his stomach

“…I can even take out the teeth that chew those meal !..”

“ ..baby, if I kiss you toothless the feeling will be like awkward . Imagine when u sink your tongue into my mouth and feel the empty hall ….marshmallow…” he chuckle

“…shouldn’t you wake your brother up?..” she asked , knowing the answer will be a lie . She thought about confronting him but decided to wait and make him suffer a little longer.

“ …um…he…well…” Pholdee imagine his brother struggling in bed trying to use his feet and toe to untie the rope , truly impossible ! “…..let him sleep! it our weekend and last night I didn’t get my ice cream. You should double the scoop today …” he smile deviously

“ …who say ? you did have ice cream ..” she smile

“ ..what ! …y-you and me ?!!!..” he was devastated

“ .. you forgotten ? …” she smile again and secretly laughing inside at the idiot expression.

“ …don’t scar me like this …are you serious ?..” he was afraid of her answer and couldn’t help but chew on his fingers why preparing himself .

“ …yes, last night you lick me all over with your tongue as if it was a paint brush . then we make the art of love . you wore me out that I have to move to sleep on the sofa to get away !..”

“ …ekkk!!!..” he let out a short shriek and imagine the two lover on the bed with paint brushes in their hand and using it to stroke down their body , then the brush will be toss aside ..and ..and …then…ahhh…he going crazy.

“ …what wrong ? you remember it now ? you were wonderful ! I scream and moan ---“

“…stop it !! Why are you describing your intimacy so openly! You’re a woman ...”

“ ..why can’t I ? You’re my lover and nobody …else…” she smile with satisfaction and enjoy the trauma on his face

“ …baby, im so hurt ….”

“ …really ? what wrong ? you were so manly last night ..”

“ ..stop it , stop it ..”

“ …those was the words I said …but you wouldn’t listen and kept pumping those milkshake out of me …”

“ …holy…cow…” he went pale and felt like the end of the world , waiting to be hit by a meteor !!! Ahh…..he going crazy like a wild escaped monkeys. Should he believe her ? Why would she lie ? She haven’t figure out his identity yet – so there no way all the thing she said was meant to provoke his temper?!!!

Bopa step forward and wrap her arm around his neck , “ …it was the best night …ever ..” she flutter her eye as if she was in the heat of passion

“…b-best ? ever? ..”

“ …yes, better than at the studio ..10X…”

Pholdee blink his eye in disbelief, the tone of her voice was like a arrow shooting up at his man pride!!! So this mean …Tong is a better lover than …him ? Mr . Artist ? The man that hardly say a word and the only woman he ever touch is the one in his painting ? That MAN ? “….baby, you are mine . no man can touch you beside me …”

“ …of course , it was you last night ..” she continue to tease him

“ …then I’ll erase that night with today milkshake, if you said last night I was 10 X better than before …then today I’ll make it 100X better . You probable doesn’t know how much …im hurting right now but its all my fault for coming to late…” determination was written all over his face and there was a bit of sadness in his expression.

“ ..100 X ?...” she release her arm from around his neck

“ …yes …” he recover her arm and return it back in place , “ …kiss me …” he didn’t want for her response and kiss her with such force he have to hug her to keep themselves from falling back. He devour her lip like sweet wine , sipping those brim and sliding his tongue inside the warmth and she open up to him with no hesitation , even his lip taste like strawberry !! So …yummy in her mouth and the scent from this man is making her intoxicated again …why is it! It probable the only thing she love about this man …his strawberry aroma but everything else about him is…distasteful !! He a wolf …and con artist , he deserve to be torture more – but once his lip touches her ..mix with the strawberry fragrance ..she was lost …lost in his desire .

“…you smell so good ...” she mumbles through their kisses

“…it burning again ...” he sigh , “ …i want some ..ice cream ..now , in broad daylight ..”

“…no …” she whisper

“…yes…” he reply

“…no…” she whisper back

“…no…” he agreed but grin at the outcome …

“ …yes…” the word slip from her mouth and couldn’t recover it back , she blush knowing his mischievous skill had got the best of her again

“…alright …” he chuckle and lift her into his arm

pze

sarNie Adult
pholdee n his games be getting her all the time....keep it coming girl....

cecilia

Staff member
MUAHA. this was tastefully done.
i love it .. how desperate he is to prove it to her.
very stupid of him to fall back on his trap.

keep it coming. so loving this fiction .. Lol

chenling

sarNie Adult
whoa..now that was a read...I love this but hell i love anything you write....finally got to read all of this..now MORE!!!!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i m waiting anxiously for the update of this and midnight mistress... cos i will be away till the weekend... it is torture to wait cos i m so addicted to yr fanfic... hope i have sth juicy by to night... anyway, keep going with yr stories, u really earn lots of fans ... ;)