Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 2 Night a week

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 3 Night a week

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

sarN

sarNie Granny
need banner ! please ! with strawberries ice cream --- will start this Sunday after "my enemy"

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'd do a banner for you, but my blending is messy as you can tell.. haha.. I can't wait to see what Cecilia will do.

cecilia

Staff member
omg. I JUST FELL OFF MY CHAIR :eek:

my FAVORITE FINALLY HERE !!! ** IT'S BURNING .. STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM WILL DO WITH CHERRY ON TOP !!! :clap:

i can't wait .. but dang .. TIK/AFF again? can't we have new p'ek? but nvm. i can't picture anyone better suit the role than P'TIKKER TOO ..

we'll just keep it to P'TIKKER AND AFF .. my favorite couple next to ATEAM --- 3 NIGHTS HUH. .. :blush:

i'm jumping for joy now :clap: -- we'll see if i can come up with a wally LOL

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Dude...Christmas just came early this year...yeah!! But I agree with Cecilia, new pa'ek please...maybe, Chakrit? :p

lady0fdarkness

well.. I'm rooting for Pong in this one. sarN.. do Pong/Aff!!

cecilia

Staff member
^lady, i was thinking of that ..

but sindu, KRIT doesn't sound so bad .. he have that BAD BOY things to him as well as PONG too ..

so hARD .. who can look geeky as well as hot in the same time? .. MAYBE KRIT more ..

Pong is just TOO HARDCORE SEXY DIRTY PLAYER .. i can't imagine him looking geeky :loool: ..

if it's p'tikker. i'm okay --- let's just keep it p'tikker .. i take back my words LOL .. i dont' want Krit too .. TIKKER can be sexy convincing :wub:

and SINDU. X-MAS DEFINITELY HERE EARLY than we all expected .. i still have yet to finish MY ENEMY :blush: ..

lady0fdarkness

haha.... you right.. Pong is too hardcore.. besides, he too busy with Peung for now. But... hmm... I guess when I read this.. I'll just have to imagine Mr. Pong then.

cecilia

Staff member
i wouldn't mind PONG but he just can't pull that GEEKY looks off. Krit could b/c of that one lakorn with BEE and FANG but i dont' really like him all the way. I HAVE THE HOT FOR MR. TIKKER plus he can looks geeky but yet HOT at the same time .. so we'll keep it TIKKER AND AFF .. another favorite ... I SO CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TOMBOY AFF with the TWIN BROTHERS .. so can't wait .. **BEST JULY 4TH PRESENT :p *** GIVE ME a snippet of the story pls .. i can't hold it anymore .. --- ''HARITH AND TIKKER ''IT'S BURNING BABY'' :loool: "

lady0fdarkness

Okay. Good thing I normally like to keep my banners small anyway, but I will surely spread the word.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OH MAN I THOUGHT SARN STARTED THIS I WAS LIKE YES! BUT SADLY NO! HAHAHA
I'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THIS LIKE HOW I'M WAITING FOR FTLY EP 16 W/ENG SUBS! LOL

lady0fdarkness

Uh oh... hehe... I remember this other board that I belonged too... it was soo freakin strict.. the first day I was there, I was warned 4 times!!!! And for having my font a size 2 on my sig. size 2??? lol... some people are so particuliar.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMFAO OOPS CECI SORRY I HAVE 3...WHICH ONE SHOULD I DELET? ITS SUCH A HARD DECISION??? :wacko: :spin:
oooohhh I know..i'll just add them all together and combine them into 1 big banner lol jk jk jk

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG SarN you changed your mind bout starting this sooner??? LOL its good though...i cant wait to read the fic and see the wonderful wally/banner that ceci will create! :p