3 months of bad luck

Hey everyone... has anyone heard of this 3 month bad luck thingy for hmong people? I heard its suppose to run from September to November? I am praying its not just in my head... lol...

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone... has anyone heard of this 3 month bad luck thingy for hmong people? I heard its suppose to run from September to November? I am praying its not just in my head... lol...

This is what I think it is.. something about US, Hmong people shouldn't be hunting due to the many accidents this month relating to HMONG people. I was listening to the Hmong radio and some people were talking about we--ALL Hmong people shouldn't be out hunting this year because there is an old monk in Laos said that if we do, there will be troubles.. troubles.. And some people didn't believe it and they got in trouble like a men in Alaska, the man who shot a white boy in MN, and the couple..

Anyways, if it is.. tell me more..

well, its not from a radio station or anything, I heard it from my mom. My mom is a shaman along with other few ladies in town and they have been informing families and friends about this. My mom called me out of the blues and asked me where I was; I lied where I was and said I was at home. She told me that its gonna be bad for a few months for the hmong people and to be careful - do not go far from home, avoid any problems and etc... I was hesitant to believe because my life is a mess as is so I just agreed. Only after 2 weeks into my conversation with my mom BOY did bad luck hit me hard. Anywaise, I asked my mom again and she said to be careful, stay home and dont wonder in places you dont need to be. A few days ago my little sister called me and asked me what mom told me, i said bad luck will happen and avoid at all cost. She then said that an old woman passed away in Laos, she was dead for 5 days and then came back to life telling people its going to be bad for the hmong people. There are about 10 people I know since I heard this story that really scared me so I was wondering if you guys heard about it. Maybe its just among the old shaman people who believe in it and wants people to be safe. I dont even know if its a real story but I AM SO BELIEVING IT CAUSE EVERYDAY SO FAR HAS BEEN BAD LUCK.

shingying

sarNie Egg
well, its not from a radio station or anything, I heard it from my mom. My mom is a shaman along with other few ladies in town and they have been informing families and friends about this. My mom called me out of the blues and asked me where I was; I lied where I was and said I was at home. She told me that its gonna be bad for a few months for the hmong people and to be careful - do not go far from home, avoid any problems and etc... I was hesitant to believe because my life is a mess as is so I just agreed. Only after 2 weeks into my conversation with my mom BOY did bad luck hit me hard. Anywaise, I asked my mom again and she said to be careful, stay home and dont wonder in places you dont need to be. A few days ago my little sister called me and asked me what mom told me, i said bad luck will happen and avoid at all cost. She then said that an old woman passed away in Laos, she was dead for 5 days and then came back to life telling people its going to be bad for the hmong people. There are about 10 people I know since I heard this story that really scared me so I was wondering if you guys heard about it. Maybe its just among the old shaman people who believe in it and wants people to be safe. I dont even know if its a real story but I AM SO BELIEVING IT CAUSE EVERYDAY SO FAR HAS BEEN BAD LUCK.

OMG, this is so scary...My dad is a shaman too but he didn't mention anything about bad luck....So, is your mom a saub?? or neeb siv yis????

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I'd rather not believe this because believing and saying this is like
jinxing it to happen or inviting the spirits to give you bad luck. It
also depends on what you believe is bad luck for you. I'm usually a
person who believes stuff like this but I'd stick to not believing
this for now. Of course, I'd still take a bit of precaution but I'm
still going to live my life how I usually do. Wish the best of luck
for you guys though. :)