3 lub tooj npab trailer

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
some people don't even finish their movies.
it's just like those dubbing productions..
some of them don't finish dubbing a series of movies
lol..i dont even buy dubbed movies ne more...there are mostly thai dramas/movies that come out now..but i've already seen them all cuz i've gone out and rented them before people dubbed it, but for korean movies/dramas..i just buy the originals...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
the only dubbed movies i watch are the thai lakorns
because it's hard to find them online with subtitles
as for the korean and japanese dramas....
i watch it online and buy the originals.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
for korean and chinese dramas i either buy the original or watch it in the net
now that there's people subbing thai dramas now i watch it on net too...if they dont have it then i buy dubb ones

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
SEG updated their website www.scradentertainmentgroup.com and some of you guys want them to do a forum and finally they have a message board on their website well it does look like a guestbook so anyway if you guys want to talk about them or have question to ask then post on their message board at their website

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
In my opinion how can you call it acting, concerning the actor and actress who plays Alli and Brad? Weren't they dating each other during the period of filming? They're dating in real life, so isn't it obvious the chemistry is there? lol. They didn't have to try hard to act lovely dovey or angry at each other because they are in their comfy zone. With the advantages, I find it sorta unfair to the other actress/actor in this movie.

Neway. I haven't got my hands on the movie yet nor follow behind the scene gossip on this movie in awhile...so many will want to tell me "you don't know what your talking about."

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
In my opinion how can you call it acting, concerning the actor and actress who plays Alli and Brad? Weren't they dating each other during the period of filming? They're dating in real life, so isn't it obvious the chemistry is there? lol. They didn't have to try hard to act lovely dovey or angry at each other because they are in their comfy zone. With the advantages, I find it sorta unfair to the other actress/actor in this movie.

Neway. I haven't got my hands on the movie yet nor follow behind the scene gossip on this movie in awhile...so many will want to tell me "you don't know what your talking about."
true!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

honestly..everyone has their own opinions and u have urs..u can listen to what others say, or watch it n give ur own opinions about the movie..(also, hopefully i dont sound like im attacking u, cuz im not)..

cuz i read a whole bunch about this movie n how it doesn't make sense n how it sucks or how it's really good...n every comment about this movie made me question whether i should watch it or not...

but hey, i got a hold of the movie and watched it...there were some good points n bad points, but overall, in my opinion, i liked it... im not tryin to persuade u or nething, but if u want to watch it, then watch it, if not, then dont... it's all up to u.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I wasn't debating on to watch it or not. And I certainly don't need any persuading from anyone's comments, positive or negative. I watch things according to my own mood. I am going to watch this movie because it won't have the farm or orphan feel to it like usual Hmong movies. However, like I said above I just haven't gotten my hands on it since I didn't go to July 4th in Minnesota or Sac games...maybe at the 2008 new year.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I wasn't debating on to watch it or not. And I certainly don't need any persuading from anyone's comments, positive or negative. I watch things according to my own mood. I am going to watch this movie because it won't have the farm or orphan feel to it like usual Hmong movies. However, like I said above I just haven't gotten my hands on it since I didn't go to July 4th in Minnesota or Sac games...maybe at the 2008 new year.
lol..yea that's kinda how i am too..everyone's opinions means nothin to me unless i go n do it it myself..lol but hopefully they'll still sell it at sac new year..if not, then maybe fresno..

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i understands its a movie anything can happen, but why the korean like theme. i've seem soooooooo many movies where the poor girl is a maid for the rich dude and they end up falling in love. the whole maid thing is in too many korean dramas. i mean come on do something original. i rather watch movies made in thailand and laos.

then dont watch it..duuh
and who says that, that particualr theme is the "korean" theme?..its u who gives it name..so dont think that thats the "korean" theme..cuz when u come down to it..everyone can do wat they want..its their movie..and its no one's theme