3 lub tooj npab trailer

skoo_gurl

sarNie Egg
Yup, made it to MN from Kansas JUST to buy that movie!! The ONLY things I was disappointed in, was the SOUND quality and the fact that it DIDN'T end in that disk...I was really YEARNING for the ending, ONLY to find out that it was to be continued...but it ended VERY INTERESTING. So, I CAN'T wait to find out what will happen next. Oh yeah, and one thing is that it, to me, was kind of SLOW...but hey, it's a DRAMA...

Another thing I didn't like about this drama was the OVER EXAGGERATION of RICH HMONG people...heheh....you guys kind of OVERDID it with the RICH GUYS!! I also second, third, fourth whatever the people said about the whole idea that the guys DO NOT have to wear suits ALL the time!! Afterall, we still want to have some kind of relation/connection/feel their emotions with them...but we can't really do it if they DON'T seem "normal" or "real."

Overall, some of the actors/actresses could've done BETTER...there are CERTAIN scenes where I think could be A LOT better...but I give props to them! There is ALWAYS room for IMPROVEMENTS...and I wouldn't doubt that the next installment would be better! So, I hope it is A LOT better, I will continue to give you guys my support!! Fighting!!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
oh my god! Give them credit for at least trying. GEEESSSHHH people. I got to admit, they need to improve on some parts but at least they accomplish something.

For the actress and actors:
Every movie got to have some kind of comments, so don't feel bad alright. Take all the comments and improve. I understand it;s your first time. Good job and hope part 2 will be even better. :)

hey dude haven't seen u in a while here......yeah everyone will learns from mistake...i agree with u.....

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Yup, made it to MN from Kansas JUST to buy that movie!! The ONLY things I was disappointed in, was the SOUND quality and the fact that it DIDN'T end in that disk...I was really YEARNING for the ending, ONLY to find out that it was to be continued...but it ended VERY INTERESTING. So, I CAN'T wait to find out what will happen next. Oh yeah, and one thing is that it, to me, was kind of SLOW...but hey, it's a DRAMA...

Another thing I didn't like about this drama was the OVER EXAGGERATION of RICH HMONG people...heheh....you guys kind of OVERDID it with the RICH GUYS!! I also second, third, fourth whatever the people said about the whole idea that the guys DO NOT have to wear suits ALL the time!! Afterall, we still want to have some kind of relation/connection/feel their emotions with them...but we can't really do it if they DON'T seem "normal" or "real."

Overall, some of the actors/actresses could've done BETTER...there are CERTAIN scenes where I think could be A LOT better...but I give props to them! There is ALWAYS room for IMPROVEMENTS...and I wouldn't doubt that the next installment would be better! So, I hope it is A LOT better, I will continue to give you guys my support!! Fighting!!!
Hey..thanks for the support. I have PM'd you and a two others on something and would appreciate your help!. Thanks for your time.

Regards,
PC Vaj

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
just recently saw the movie and it's not that bad! i actually enjoyed it! thought it was gonna be another one of those stupid hmong-american movies but it was way better. although the audio and angle on some parts were bad, the storyline was really good. i especially like allie and jack's storyline. it's more heartbreakin! lol.. can't wait for part two to come out. might ditch my own new year just to come get part two in sac. keep up the greak work!

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
just recently saw the movie and it's not that bad! i actually enjoyed it! thought it was gonna be another one of those stupid hmong-american movies but it was way better. although the audio and angle on some parts were bad, the storyline was really good. i especially like allie and jack's storyline. it's more heartbreakin! lol.. can't wait for part two to come out. might ditch my own new year just to come get part two in sac. keep up the greak work!
wowowowow, you really on it.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I just finished this movie! And I just have to say, I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! OMG it was getting to the good part. Honestly, I actually enjoyed this movie so I guess its really up to the person whether they like it or not. It was definately my cup of tea although I did agree that there could have been things improved on but the good contributions outweight the negatives. Plus, when I was watching this movie, I got this vibe that all the actors/actresses took their role/job seriously. It shows that they put alot of work and effort into this and plus all of them were good looking too. :D

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I just finished this movie! And I just have to say, I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! OMG it was getting to the good part. Honestly, I actually enjoyed this movie so I guess its really up to the person whether they like it or not. It was definately my cup of tea although I did agree that there could have been things improved on but the good contributions outweight the negatives. Plus, when I was watching this movie, I got this vibe that all the actors/actresses took their role/job seriously. It shows that they put alot of work and effort into this and plus all of them were good looking too. :D
you got that right everybody did put their best efforts into it. the director had to drive 6 hours to get to sac, the n'ek and some other actors and actresses lives in fresno and stockton and they have to spend almost all their weekends on shooting scenes for the movie...that is really something...everybody worked hard for this movie for i think almost 2 years...i still give everybody involve with this project props because they tried their best and stuck with SEG and KKE til the end....GOOD JOB EVERYBODY!!!!

STILL CAN'T WAIT FOR PART TWO!!!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i think this movie has so much potentials! i truly believe so. I think that one of the biggest obstacles that every hmong american movie encounter is production sites. we havent come up with tons of movie to invest in large acres to make a production set. other nations such as chinese, japanese, koreans, indians, and all those filmmaking countries produce good movies is because scouting out location is easy and not to much complications. whereas here in america, attaining the license to film out in public is already enough work but then to scout out locations such as the hospital, big corporations offices and such is just a pain in the butt especially since some ppl are really ignorant and hard to work with. i believe that it was these little flaws that outweighted the abilities and talent of each actors/actresses. they got it all, the looks, the skills, and the talent.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
oh my god! Give them credit for at least trying. GEEESSSHHH people. I got to admit, they need to improve on some parts but at least they accomplish something.

For the actress and actors:
Every movie got to have some kind of comments, so don't feel bad alright. Take all the comments and improve. I understand it;s your first time. Good job and hope part 2 will be even better. :)

well if they r gonna make a movie and spend alot of money to make a movie.then at least make it good and worth watching and worth the money that people use to buy there movies u kno..cuz i dont wanna waste my money buying a money thats not even worth it...u cant just b nice and say at least they try..even if it is their first time.they've probably watched movies before..being their first time shouldnt really matter...

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir3jlRpOUoE
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay and many setbacks. Given the current cirumstances we did the best that we could. A new trailer will be put together once we finish up with Seagames.

I could go on and explain why the trailer is the way it was....why they spoke in english and why Kalia gets offended
so easily, but you will have to watch it to see why.

I will give you a hint...she is a working class girl....she has nothing to lose.....and her history with rich men ain't so great....yea...she's been burnt and has learned her lesson well. So i guess in a sense she's just trying to protect her heart.

We are currently in minnesota for the release of our drama. Please enjoy the trailer and support us. We are at booth #435 by the swimming pool so please stop by and support us.

If you miss us this week in minnesota please stop by at our booth at the sacramento sea games on July 12 and 13 or pm me on ordering instructions.
As always, thank you for the support.

SEG & KKE

i saw this movie at the july 4th thingy in sac..but i wasnt sure if it was gonna b worth it cuz its hmong meka's..i watched ure guys trailer..and i think its pretty cool..but i think the actors and actresses could have been better.and like wat otheres have been saying.the way they talk in hmong isnt all that good..can i get a real summary of wat this is about..besides that shes poor and hes rich..thanks..

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
watch the whole movie and you're be amazed at how much talent the actors/actresses have and how good their hmong is. kalia the main girl, she speaks really good hmong and most of them do. do not let one bad hmong speaking actors/actresses screw up the movie for you

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
TO SEG: i think its better if you guys make your own page/forum..and talk over there. so people can comment you and give feedback to you guys.